Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy,

You stated, "If I am not to call her what do I do? I used to talk to her on a daily basis. She's going to think something is going on? Do I just ignore her completely?"

What do you think that your answer should be? Everyone here has told you exactly how they felt about her and has also told you to stay clear from her COMPLETELY. This includes phone calls. If she calls you ignore it. If she comes to your door, do not answer it. If she harasses you, call the police. If she starts harassing you at church, leave the church and find another church. If she insists on harassing you, get a restraining order against her. It is that simple. In the mean time go to your pastor and tell him exactly what is going on and how you feel about the situation. The pastor and the church board should investigate into this. If they don't than you need to leave. The choice is yours.

Moriah Ruth

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟789,100.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I sincerely apologize to you Moriah Ruth for assuming that I knew what your question about whether the pastor was male or female meant. Thanks for your kind email.

Happy to help, I still think you should sit with your pastor and let them know what i\s going on.

If you don't respond to her phone calls etc, she'll get the message.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Happy,

You stated, "If I am not to call her what do I do? I used to talk to her on a daily basis. She's going to think something is going on? Do I just ignore her completely?"

What do you think that your answer should be? Everyone here has told you exactly how they felt about her and has also told you to stay clear from her COMPLETELY. This includes phone calls. If she calls you ignore it. If she comes to your door, do not answer it. If she harasses you, call the police. If she starts harassing you at church, leave the church and find another church. If she insists on harassing you, get a restraining order against her. It is that simple. In the mean time go to your pastor and tell him exactly what is going on and how you feel about the situation. The pastor and the church board should investigate into this. If they don't than you need to leave. The choice is yours.

Moriah Ruth

Thanks that is what I will do then.

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy,

You can only make that choice on your own. No one can force you to stop conversing with this woman. But you are also old enough to make your own choices and decisions. I do pray for you and I also ask that God will grant you godly wisdom and protection. I would love to hear how things are going with this issue. Many blessings to you.

Moriah Ruth

Upvote 0

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Happy,

You can only make that choice on your own. No one can force you to stop conversing with this woman. But you are also old enough to make your own choices and decisions. I do pray for you and I also ask that God will grant you godly wisdom and protection. I would love to hear how things are going with this issue. Many blessings to you.

Moriah Ruth

God bless you thank you for really caring. I've decided to change my number. I'm also going to move in with my brother to Pittsburg PA like I've always wanted to(the only reason I didn't was because this lady told me that god said I wasn't ready for that). In the mean time before these changes ill be just ignoring her completely.im also going to need to find a new church there as well.

Upvote 0

Liberated91

Sep 29, 2012
✟7,696.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my opinion I don't think this woma is of God but that's my opinion please pray about this to The Lord, I would refrain from letting that woman pray for you for now. People can also have demons and be christian. This pastor said God dwells within our spirit but the demons can be in our souls. Humans are made composed in three parts: body, soul and spirit like the Lord is in three parts : Father, Son and the Holy spirit. Please google Omegamanradio on blog talk and listen it at 8 pm eastern standard time and you can get help there. God bless you :)

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,869.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
People can also have demons and be christian.

No they can't. The preacher is spreading falsehood. They can be oppressed (spiritual attack). Not possessed.

The Holy Spirit and a demon can't co-habituate. Comparing one's body parts to the Trinity is apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cactus Jack
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From reading all the threads, you have received good information.

You need to get away from this woman and also the church. The only way you will rid yourself of her if for what is in you being shown stronger than what is in her.

I am familiar with people like that. They are controlling and she will not give up that control until you bring it about. Just tell her that you are being led by the Holy Spirit and you are listening to what the Holy Spirit says and that you don't need her to be telling you what God says.

They are dangerous. I have a friend that tries to live her life according to all the prophecies she receives - her life is a mess, but she can't be convinced that this is not God talking.

Going to PA and getting away from it all is the best thing you can do. This will make you stronger and you will be a better witness because you can see very well how the enemy works.

I'm glad you came here for some good information before you became totally controlled by this person. Break the control immediately - she is not of God.

Upvote 0

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy, at least write the woman a letter and send by snail mail with no return address on it explaining VERY briefly that you will no longer have contact with her. You really don't even need to tell her why...but just that you desire that she does not pursue communicating with you from here on out. That way you set up a healthy boundary and she at least knows you're alive. She kind of deserves that much.

Then, do as you said you would...move in with your brother and find a new church.

I am wondering if anyone else at that church has had difficulties with her since you said people don't last long there? Are the church heads even aware of her strange ways?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Happy, at least write the woman a letter and send by snail mail with no return address on it explaining VERY briefly that you will no longer have contact with her. You really don't even need to tell her why...but just that you desire that she does not pursue communicating with you from here on out. That way you set up a healthy boundary and she at least knows you're alive. She kind of deserves that much.

Then, do as you said you would...move in with your brother and find a new church.

I am wondering if anyone else at that church has had difficulties with her since you said people don't last long there? Are the church heads even aware of her strange ways?

I think this lady saw me as a new believer and and took advantage right away. I'm not sure the reason she says people don't last long there. The only thing she told me about other people she "helped" was that they all never wanted to see her again because they were embarrassed of what she knew about them. She told me all her ex boyfriends said they never ever want to see her again. Never knew why. I'm not sure if the church heads know but I don't think I'll ever return there. I do not believe she deserves to know anything about me. She has put me through to much, now that I know what she's all about. I refuse to ever speak to her. Or anything.

Upvote 0

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are dangerous. I have a friend that tries to live her life according to all the prophecies she receives - her life is a mess, but she can't be convinced that this is not God talking.

Yup sounds exactly like this lady and almost me until you all showed me the truth

Upvote 0
Apr 28, 2011
✟15,603.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This lady taught me that spitting vomiting and burping was a sign of bad spirits leaving me but yawning was a sign that you have bad spirits

If it's you spitting, vomiting, burping etc. then yes it can be a sign of bad spirits leaving you. I would advise you to pray for yourself. No one can pray for you better than you can pray for yourself. Also, be very careful who you let lay hands on you because that's how bad spirits can be transferred. Also, don't let just anyone prophecy into your life. God will not make someone tell you something about yourself/ your life that he has not told you himself first. If you still feel controlled by her after you have cut off all contact from her you may have a soul tie with her that needs to be broken with prayer. You can read about soul ties online or the website that I linked you. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy,

I know someone here in the post had advised you to write a letter to her. Please do not do this. This will only keep things going with her. Do what you have to do. Move to your brother's place and start your life and Christian walk fresh. And Little Martian is right. You need to break any soul ties from this woman in prayer. Close all doors to her.

Also Happy, before you move you may want to let the pastor know what is going on with this lady so that he is aware of what this lady is doing. She is basically chasing people away from the church. And drawing them away from church. This is what witches do. They infiltrate the church and try to get involved in some manner in the church. Some do it quietly while others get themselves right in there.

I'm praying for you.

Moriah Ruth

Upvote 0

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Happy,

I know someone here in the post had advised you to write a letter to her. Please do not do this. This will only keep things going with her. Do what you have to do. Move to your brother's place and start your life and Christian walk fresh. And Little Martian is right. You need to break any soul ties from this woman in prayer. Close all doors to her.

Also Happy, before you move you may want to let the pastor know what is going on with this lady so that he is aware of what this lady is doing. She is basically chasing people away from the church. And drawing them away from church. This is what witches do. They infiltrate the church and try to get involved in some manner in the church. Some do it quietly while others get themselves right in there.

I'm praying for you.

Moriah Ruth

Don't worry i will respectively not be taking the letter advice. I know that wont be good and will just keep things going like you said. God is really opening my eyes to things and I'm so thankful for all of you who have been giving me godly wisdom. Im thinking about talking to the pastor, but the pastor knows who this lady is. I don't know if he knows what shes doing though. But i am starting to think if there is a lot of people in the church like rosa. My pastor sorta gets red eyes too sometimes.I heard a random sorry where a girl went to a church called church of god and they like, locked her in a room or something i don't know. I just don't want any harm done to me but would love to give justice to people who do wrong. Im thinking about emailing the church leader. Not our pastor but the lady who travel the world going to all of our church locations to give bible study. Maybe not all of the church's are corrupt maybe mine is I'm not sure and I'm not one to judge but i just feel comfortable if i don't go back there. Though i did learn a lot through there gospel and ministry. they preached the good news of Jesus Christ. Just sometimes during worship days they would have some people pray over you and say like "send him the power, the power, please god" i don't know it was kind of weird. maybe he was talking about the Holy Spirit? they have taught me at the church that you receive the Holy Spirit when you start speaking tongues. i'm pretty they told me thats the only way you know you receive it. they are all about manifestation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is not true about tongues. You can be a Christian and not speak in tongues. I've been a Christian all my life, but never knew about tongues until about 20 years ago when I ask for the infilling of the Holy Spirit. It is misunderstood a lot - but just because you have not received the gift of tongues does not mean you are not a Christian. I think you will be a lot happier when you move with your brother and start all over - the walk is a beautiful walk and should not have all this stress with people telling you things that are not true.

Upvote 0

Happy to help

Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is not true about tongues. You can be a Christian and not speak in tongues. I've been a Christian all my life, but never knew about tongues until about 20 years ago when I ask for the infilling of the Holy Spirit. It is misunderstood a lot - but just because you have not received the gift of tongues does not mean you are not a Christian. I think you will be a lot happier when you move with your brother and start all over - the walk is a beautiful walk and should not have all this stress with people telling you things that are not true.

I think they believe that you can be a christian without the Holy Spirit. and the only way to know if you have the Holy Spirit is if you speak in tongues. i don't know either way yes the starting fresh starts now. I have done a lot of reading and praying and god has let me feel a little fresh already. He just wants me to give him all my pain and I'm learning to do so.:amen:

Upvote 0

homeofmew

Master Trainer
Supporter
May 29, 2005
Houston, Texas
Visit site
✟28,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL sounds like she's a fake fortune teller/ wiccan kinda who uses feel good "magic" to get to people. Avoid this person at all costs. is she really into the occults, probably not, person looking for money yes.

Upvote 0