United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So far in my area I’ve seen people come to know Christ but as they get older they rebel and turn away from God and don’t put their faith in Him. All of my friends have turned away from God and I feel like I should be a leader to all who don’t know Christ and help people and children of all ages not just in my area but the surrounding areas as well. Do you think I’d be a good leader? I’ve got a great story of how I found God again and I think it should be preached out to the world. I may be young but I’ve been through a lot in my life.

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't seek from mankind what you should do. God has appointed a woman once in the OT because He didn't see any man fit for the job as Judge. Her name was Deborah.

Paul also mentions some women in his letters, but it's a mystery as to their standing. However, even Esther guided women into prayer. There are some leadership type women that God does call. Talk to Him to see what He wants you to do. :yellowheart:
You'll never go wrong by the Holy Spirit's guidance.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Newsgurl

Always here to help
Apr 8, 2017
United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’ve always wanted to share my story even when I was a teenager but my complete story of how I found God again wasn’t in place yet. God always has His timings for things. Just got to pray about it and talk to Him every day.

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe.

There's trying to lead people, which some can do well and others cannot. And then there's leading by example which everyone can do, and which every good leader must do. Lead by example.

If you want to lead above and beyond that, study up on good leadership. I'm partial to the Jocko Podcast for this myself. One of the things one needs to do when learning about leadership like that is recognizing the full context in which the leadership instructor is making their suggestions, and knowing how much of that carries over to your situation, recognizing the principle in each situation, though the practice of applying it may be different. I think Jocko does a decent job of breaking this down, though there's often more to it than he does break down.

Upvote 0