Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The upper middle and upper class Marxists pushing for the defunding of police are always the first to call the cops when their neighborhood has a problem. They want their homes protected from crime but lower income blacks and Hispanics have to fend for themselves. I won't call it racism but it is tone deaf.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
911 dispatcher should have told her no officers were available and she should go out and deal with it herself. Maybe she could hang a big sign around her neck that read, "I'm a liberal and I don't believe in guns!", and that would have protected her from the gunman shooting at her.

• Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The upper middle and upper class Marxists pushing for the defunding of police are always the first to call the cops when their neighborhood has a problem. They want their homes protected from crime but lower income blacks and Hispanics have to fend for themselves. I won't call it racism but it is tone deaf.
That's an interesting point. Although they firmly oppose a fence or wall on our border, Sen. Feinstein, Obama, Gov. Whitmer, the Clintons and other pols have had walls installed as barriers around their own homes. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
That's an interesting point. Although they firmly oppose a fence or wall on our border, Sen. Feinstein, Obama, Gov. Whitmer, the Clintons and other pols have had walls installed as barriers around their own homes. ;)
They also have 24 hour security, something many celebrities have as well.

Upvote 0