✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whoa! I used to play D&D!

I also did this post by post rpg before. Not a whole lot though.

My latest good reads were mmorpgs!

I actually run a Discord for LOTRO RPers and we have about 500 members :D Many, many of them also do D&D or other tabletop games :D I've done post by post RP, too!

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

LuLuBlue

Oct 1, 2020
Terre Haute
✟10,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@LuLuBlue

What are you up to today? What classes are you taking this term?
today i have one online class then im going to visit my family for the rest of the week.
i only have 3 classes right now. im taking pattern-making which to be
honest i dislike, a writing class which i also dislike lol, and printmaking which is kinda fun

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

LuLuBlue

Oct 1, 2020
Terre Haute
✟10,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, what do you dislike about them? If you get Craftsy there's a patternmaking series you might enjoy.

pattern making just isn't for me i get confused by all the lines my strengths are more in the illustrations and computer work. for writing, i just dont like how the class is set up, ive never really been good at writing but i feel like if it was freestyle writing id be ok at it as i do have some stories i want to write. :sweatsmile:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuLuBlue

Oct 1, 2020
Terre Haute
✟10,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It helps if you were accustomed to adjusting patterns. That was my first taste in a sewing class. We tweaked everything and my instructor had me doing some things on my own. By the time I watched a class on skirt slopers I understood what she meant.

From a construction standpoint, I prefer slopers. Especially when you're designing your own wardrobe. I have my share of patterns. Adjusting them would grow tiresome after a bit. I'm treating them like templates and will put the final version on oak tag.

There's one book I like a lot. But I'd have to trace them or get multiple sheets from the plotter because the patterns overlap! This one is nice too.
how long have you been studying, what year are you? :)

Upvote 0

LuLuBlue

Oct 1, 2020
Terre Haute
✟10,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't started school yet.

I'm going overseas to study. God willing, the pandemic is under control. My instructor has another at school in London. :)
that's cool, you must have a great instructor

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LuLuBlue

Oct 1, 2020
Terre Haute
✟10,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She's been in the industry for a long time and worked with a patternmaking company.

What kind of illustration do you enjoy doing?
in fashion I like doing the final fashion illustrations, i don't like the technical flats so much
and in general, I like cartooning.

Upvote 0