Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Didn't YHWH flood the world, for such tampering with his creation?

People can now cure some hereditary diseases by repairing the damaged DNA.

Do you think this is tampering with his creation and we should just let people be sick instead of curing them if we have the ability to do so ?

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't do new products. Seen too many ads for new products "ask your doctor if xxx is right for you" then 5 years later the lawyers are running ads "have you been injured by xxx?" I'm content letting others be their guinea pigs.
For the most part military service members are the Guinea pigs for vaccinations.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the most part military service members are the Guinea pigs for vaccinations.

That's sad. I hate the rush to market w/o thorough long-term effect studies. But there's $ to be made and big Pharma is a powerful lobby. I remember when I was put on a new med for osteopenia, but I threw it away. Years later people were getting glass jaw and the ads all stopped. They may have pulled it, I never found out.

• Agree
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's sad. I hate the rush to market w/o thorough long-term effect studies. But there's $ to be made and big Pharma is a powerful lobby. I remember when I was put on a new med for osteopenia, but I threw it away. Years later people were getting glass jaw and the ads all stopped. They may have pulled it, I never found out.
True,
It is sad that soldiers are used in such a way.
Yet they willfully relinquish certain rights when they opt to serve in the military.

Bio-chem warefare has been around for a very long time.
It was only few decades ago that anthrax was being used.

And you can imagine how the military decided to protect its soldiers.

I'll never forget those yrs

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It sounds like you were in the military during those years? That would be extremely unnerving, but then I have a general distrust of government anyway given it's history.
Yes,
I served in the military.
And only speak of circumstantial relevance when the needed to becomes important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics, economy, and sheer desperation with emphasis on the economy. It's a gamble.

This vaccine is way too rushed. I agree it's still in the guinea pig stage. If you do a google, vaccines can paralyze a person and make the disease even worse by enhancing its destructive effect on the body.

But, someone must volunteer for the sake of humanity. Let say 10,000 people volunteered. Scientists will gather the data on the effects on people. If not that favorable, they will modify the formulation and do it again. And again till they get it right. That is why it takes years to develop an effective and safe vaccine.

Cross your fingers and hope the first round will be a success.

Or... we could do proper testing, instead of making a lottery-type gamble. This is completely unethical, even with volunteers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Or... we could do proper testing, instead of making a lottery-type gamble. This is completely unethical, even with volunteers.

Imagine that as designing airplane or a car.

What if you had a degree that said we needed proper testing that no cars or airplanes could be operated until they were totally fail safe.

We would still not be doing them.

Nothing man invents or has ever invented is perfect.

Only thing needed is for the benefits to outweigh the cost.

Literally that is the only thing. If a vaccine made 1 people in a million to have his head explode it would still be worth it to erase Covid 19.

As for being unethical or ethical, those are highly subjective terms.

Some people feel it is unethical to let people drown when their lungs fill with fluids if we have a vaccine that can prevent that.

If that vaccine has side effects that are harmful but are lesser risk than not using it is illogical.

Most medicines have some obscure chance to have effect of doing something really unpleasant if you use them.

At least I have still taken them if I needed them despite the chance of getting heart attack on 1 in a million case.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
People can now cure some hereditary diseases by repairing the damaged DNA.

Do you think this is tampering with his creation

How much are you willing to compromise?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Literally that is the only thing. If a vaccine made 1 people in a million to have his head explode it would still be worth it to erase Covid 19.

If those 1 million people were your property; you might have a say in the matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How much are you willing to compromise?

Not answering the guestion ?

Anyway it should be a case by case evaluation. I do not see how correcting a gene defect that will heal sick person and his future offspring is in any way a bad idea.

Sure technology to do that can be abused but that is true of every technology.

Laser can bring back your eye sight or a military application can make you intentionally blind.

That’s why we have laws and ethic committees and what not.

Also if and when it will be possible to create humans with enhanced characteristics someone will.

Whatever these are done by cyber implants, nanotech, biotech or technologies we don’t even have a name yet it is worth it starting to think where your personal boundaries lie.

People die because their parents don’t allow their kid to get blood transfusions because it goes against their beliefs.

For me that is insanity. Your mileage may vary.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If those 1 million people were your property; you might have a say in the matter.

One million slaves. Not my fantasy. Interesting you bring it up.

Common sense would seem to indicate that if you get thousands of times less casualties when using the vaccine then without it then it would make sense use it.

Then again common sense hasn’t often been a thing in these forums.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not answering the guestion ?

It was answered.

Anyway it should be a case by case evaluation. I do not see how correcting a gene defect that will heal sick person and his future offspring is in any way a bad idea.

You're in Sweden; so not being familiar with your culture and politics; I'm limited in how I convey my knowledge to you.

I can say this: Those who want to control you, will offer you a small gift to get you to crack the door. Once the the door is open; they will start imposing on you; until they move in. They will tamper with every aspect of your life; and now you are willing to let them into your body?

YHWH flooded the earth over Satan's minions and the monsters they created through DNA alterations.

It won't stop with cures. It will move onto, enhancements, and advancements; which will fund the development of the technology. People will march like chattel, as they already do, and bow down, like they already do, to accept the next graduation of the new mandates concerning vaccines. The power hungry will have the power to do as they will with the boiling frogs.

Do you really trust these power hungry narcissists, who have exterminated millions of innocent people for the benefit of their rise, with complete control of your body?

Satan is laughing.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I can say this: Those who want to control you, will offer you a small gift to get you to crack the door.

Bit like using the Internet ? Hey there.

YHWH flooded the earth over Satan's minions and the monsters they created through DNA alterations.

Great, imagine if you had any evidence for that.

It won't stop with cures. It will move onto, enhancements, and advancements; which will fund the development of the technology.

Like every other piece of technology that you are using daily that makes your life easier, longer lived and safer?

Do you really trust these power hungry narcissists, who have exterminated millions of innocent people for the benefit of their rise, with complete control of your body?

No, how are they going to have a complete control of your body ?

I would argue that having religious leaders with enough influence to convince you to fly a plane to a skyscraper or let your own daughter die because you won’t authorize a medical procedure for her already have a complete control over your body.

It doesn’t even need technology. Just enough indoctrination and you are good to go.

Satan is indeed laughing.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Bit like using the Internet ? Hey there.

Yep. I deleted my first response just before posting; and I gave you the short question. Most of our technology was developed for war, including the internet, and the semiconductors which drive it.

I'm done here. I didn't even read the rest of your post.

I study history; and it repeats itself though complacency. I'm done attempting to teach people who have no interest in the political truth. It's too late in Satan's game for that. I need to focus on the truth which will truly make us free.

Shalom

Upvote 0