altering DNA

Do you think it is ok to alter DNA?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
116880938_3866436306705721_1416560637846714933_n.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Xenophon

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if 'it'll literally alter your DNA,' - an mRNA is theoretically not supposed to do that, which is an advantage over the DNA type vaccine - because it's not supposed to enter the nucleus of cells... it does hijack your cells into making things... like a gene therapy maybe. But it's very experimental and they've never approved this kind of vaccine for humans before.

Moderna claims that an mRNA vaccine takes 4-7 years to develop, yet this Operation Warp Speed travesty is going to get one pushed out to the masses in a few months? Skipping animal trials to go right into human trials? - With a type of vaccine never approved for humans before?

What kind of insanity is that?

Try to avoid getting Covid. And try to avoid getting the vaccine. Try not to be guinea pig. That's my advise for everyone.

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Didn't YHWH flood the world, for such tampering with his creation?

Yes, primarily for hybridizations - the mixing of things that should remain separate. Examples: inappropriate behavior with animals, homosexuality, pedophilia, cannibalism, contraceptives (or other willing sterilization methods), abortion, humans and angels interbreeding (how is that even possible?) etc. Each are different kinds of nature-negating mixtures or hybridizations that were evil.

It is for this reason the Mosaic law is so concerned with distinctions of things and against mixing things (like different kinds of fabrics in a single piece of clothing) - all of that harkens back to the flood.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Domesticated fruit trees are grafted, as a type of hybridization, which required "circumcision"
before eating.
Leviticus 19:
23 When you come into the land, and have planted all kinds of trees for food, then you shall count their fruit as uncircumcised. Three years it shall be as uncircumcised to you. It shall not be eaten.
24 But in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, a praise to the Lord.
25 And in the fifth year you may eat its fruit, that it may yield to you its increase:
I am the Lord your God.

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
That's what I'm talking about, nephilim.

Yeah, that's a major part of it - the most extreme part of the hybridization probably, but they are talked about alongside 'chimera' in Enoch. And all of these hybridizations I mentioned are mentioned in canonical scripture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think that would be more suited for the under 60 crowd, but thanks for the offer. :)

We won't know if it's safe for the above 60 crowd unless people older than 60 volunteer - which I don't think you should.

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We won't know if it's safe for the above 60 crowd unless people older than 60 volunteer - which I don't think you should.

Probably best to see how it works on the young first all the same, then a very healthy elderly may be a good idea.

We'd probably know it was reasonably safe ahead of time so...

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Probably best to see how it works on the young first all the same, then a very healthy elderly may be a good idea.

Yes. Agreed.

We'd probably know it was reasonably safe ahead of time so...

Except... "Operation Warp Speed" which bypasses most safety testing.

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Truth is, we don't know what what kind of safety measures they have. Good luck getting anyone to try it if it isn't reasonably safe

Yeah... somehow I think a lot of people will try it, but not as many as they want... I just tell people to try to see how it goes for others and don't be the safety guinea pig.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's what I'm talking about, nephilim.

Xenophon said:
humans and angels interbreeding

Where does is say in His word the Nephilim are angels? It does say they were men (mankind) ... mighty men (mankind) defendants of Anak

Numbers 13:33
English Standard Version
And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

Bible Search: Anak

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Where does is say in His word the Nephilim are angels? It does say they were men (mankind) ... mighty men (mankind) defendants of Anak

Numbers 13:33
English Standard Version
And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”

Bible Search: Anak

They aren't angels. They are human-angel hybrids. See the book of Jude (and many other places in the Bible.) As hybrids, they were still a kind of 'man' - a distinct human people, but a corrupted people.

Still being human, they retained the potential for salvation. The flood was not merely to wipe them out, but the catastrophic nature of the flood, God knew in his infinite mercy, was the best way to try to save them. Only God knows if any of them actually repented in their final hours.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They aren't angels. They are human-angel hybrids. See the book of Jude (and many other places in the Bible.) As hybrids, they were still a kind of 'man' - a distinct human people, but a corrupted people.

I'm not buying it ;o)

Genesis 6:4 reads as follows:

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men (mankind) that were of old, the men (mankind) of renown.

Go look at the Hebrew

Genesis 6:4 Hebrew Text Analysis

a distinct human people, but a corrupted people.

this statement I agree with it ... they were corrupt men

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I don't know if 'it'll literally alter your DNA,' - an mRNA is theoretically not supposed to do that, which is an advantage over the DNA type vaccine - because it's not supposed to enter the nucleus of cells... it does hijack your cells into making things... like a gene therapy maybe. But it's very experimental and they've never approved this kind of vaccine for humans before.

Moderna claims that an mRNA vaccine takes 4-7 years to develop, yet this Operation Warp Speed travesty is going to get one pushed out to the masses in a few months? Skipping animal trials to go right into human trials? - With a type of vaccine never approved for humans before?

What kind of insanity is that?

Try to avoid getting Covid. And try to avoid getting the vaccine. Try not to be guinea pig. That's my advise for everyone.
Some are saying it will or that they are worried that it will alter DNA.. A novel mRNA modification may impact the human genetic code

We already know that genetically altered DNA is the reason for mutations, certain hereditary disorders, so it is not a stretch of the imagination for a mRNA to alter the DNA in the same manner of its own coding. Once integrated with the DNA the mRNA message now become part of the command center for the cell. If that is not altering the course the cell takes I don't know what does.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0