Alphabetical Chat about This 'n That Game

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you like carrot cake too, then, Sue? I'm rather partial to a slice of it. It's the icing I love. I have such a sweet tooth and have to be disciplined to keep it in check. :D Hey, thanks for asking after me up there in the thread. I have been rather busy on and off, helping out one of my sons and his family. And I confess that I do step back from CF from time to time. :sorry: But it's lovely to 'see' you all again and catch up with everyone's news.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
faithinlife, I hear you, but given a choice, it would be chocolate cake for me. :) But not chocolate mud cake as I find that too strong. I have never tried German chocolate cake, though. Have any of you ones tried it?

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Great to see you back, js, and glad to know that it was nothing very serious keeping you away. :) I do like carrot cake but I too would prefer chocolate. I said 'would' because I'm trying to keep down saturated fat and sugar levels. :mad: I did have a sweet tooth, but have lessened (I can't say 'lost' :D) it. I've not had German chocolate cake, apart from Black Forest Gateau, but I'd love a piece of Sacher Torte. Oh well, at least the virtual variety has no calories:

upload_2019-9-14_0-18-52.jpeg
:)

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Holidays are when I eat more desserts, cake and pie slices, and some candy.I like German chocolate cake also, and like the frosting. I have eaten it occasionally. Mostly, on holidays and birthdays have liked the chocolate cakes and other cakes. Also am trying to cut back on foods, desserts and fruit juices with added sugar, or low on sugar.

German-Chocolate-Cake-6.jpg

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I was given a home-made chocolate brownie by my neighbour this evening - delicious! Normally though I try to resist cake, but bake scones because they have lower levels of fat and I use very little sugar in them.

Upvote 0