A New Zealander that is proud of her country
May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
HazelAngel ~ "I have been thinking ... since joyshirley and Viper07 worked hard to get the Star Alpha Dream Team up and running I thought this ... 'can I do it???' but as you can see I thought long and hard for someone to work with, someone who is a good friend and then as Xboy360 posted in a group 'how do you become a Star Alpha Repper??' I thought hes the one to do it with so as you can see the Alpha Omega Repping Squad was born that fatefull day. We have agreed on the name of course because I quite like it ... XBoy360 was the one who suggested it in the first place mind you but I kinda think, it remembers Viper with Alpha, it is Omega so it must be Omega in the name and I like the idea of a Repping Squad :) We have also worked up logos for it and thre is one down below as you can see ...

picture.php

Thats one of the logos I created and I like the Alpha Omega Repping Squad logos the way they are. Alpha Omega Repping Squad may not have many people, only 2 people but mind you, if you want to join just give me or Xboy360 a PM so we know you want to join the group :D You can fellowship here too if you wish too :)"

Honourary members of the team ~ ctay & joyshirley

Members of the team ~ HazelAngel, Xboy360, faithful follower, brinny, zfawnz, Peanut Butter Kiss, Moms4Christ, faiths pets, FSUCLASSOF197, eley, hisbygrace, Shane Roach, missmsdancerama, kittystorm92, Starr71, smooze, sugarlady135 & belovedone :)

Leaders of the group ~ HazelAngel & Xboy360

"Oh and anyone can join the group, no matter what differences they have, anyone can join ... as I say 'the more members the merrier it will be to post and rep' and that is what I mean to say" ~ HazelAngel

HazelAngel and Xboy360

Last edited:

HazelAngel

May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
well if your intrigued you can join the group if you want too ... anyone who is intrigued is anything but ... its new ... it was created about 2 days ago but anyone can join ... no matter what age, size or country, anyone can join GalactusOmega :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HazelAngel

May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
you can Brinny and yes ... you are welcome to join here ;) You are a member too before you ask :) 4 members is a good day for me ... first me, Xboy then faithful follower and brinny so brinny from all of us ... welcome to the AORS or Alpha Omega Repping Squad :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

XBoy360

Senior Veteran
Jul 24, 2005
✟27,424.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I do is....Save the Banner.....Got to your profile....Make an album 4 your pictures....click Upload Pictures and upload the pic......Then save it....click it...copy the URL...go to User CP,edit signature,click the little yellow box with the mountains.....paste your URL...Save....and BAM!!

Upvote 0

HazelAngel

May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
anyone can join zfawnz and yes ... you are a member of the team :D I will tell Xboy and then he can invite you to our Alpha Omega Repping Squad Fellowshipping group :D

HazelAngel

Upvote 0