Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
RFID Chip Now Being Issued In Hanna, Wyoming As Part Of New "Obamacare" Plan | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Obamacare Mandatory RFID Chipping Now Being Implemented In Wyoming | Science and Technology

OK conspiracy debunkers.......

Have at it.

IDK if these stories have been vetted by the AP, I frankly don't care, but when I said 4 yrs ago that these RFID would start first as a way to herd welfare recipients, I feel like the Lord has proven His words with this news.

However, if this is not true, I will be more than happy to wait until it is truth.

As for the next step......I wait for people to be arrested for not having their chip and still receiving some form of public assistance.:sorry:

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I'll probably lose Medicare and Social Security. I've been expecting it for a long time. But I didn't expect it to really happen this soon. I thought I'd lose coverage for chemo first. But it's okay. I have relatives I can live with and find some way to earn money under the table. I had almost wished that my chemo would be stopped so it wouldn't be my decision anymore. Then it definitely WILL be up to God whether I survive or not. He's kept me here WAY longer than expected and the decision has been hard for me. I've always felt I should do my part and leave the rest up to God. Now I won't have any choice and either way, if I survive or if He brings me home, it's okay.

As for Obama's "Christianity", how 'bout that all you Obama defenders who accuse people of judging when they say he's not a Christian? If he truly is, he should know better than this!

Reactions: Faith.Man
Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
RFID Chip Now Being Issued In Hanna, Wyoming As Part Of New "Obamacare" Plan | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Obamacare Mandatory RFID Chipping Now Being Implemented In Wyoming | Science and Technology

Have at it.

IDK if these stories have been vetted by the AP, I frankly don't care, but when I said 4 yrs ago that these RFID would start first as a way to herd welfare recipients, I feel like the Lord has proven His words with this news.

However, if this is not true, I will be more than happy to wait until it is truth.

As for the next step......I wait for people to be arrested for not having their chip and still receiving some form of public assistance.:sorry:

Of course, "conspiracy theorists" right again.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Have at it.

Just as any other claim which you have made in the past, this one is just as incorrect. There is nothing in any form of "Obamacare" which calls for the implanting of microchips in anyone. Your sites make claims but give no proof to back up their claims. When you can provide proof that the government forced someone to have a RFID Chip implanted, give that to us. Until then, consider this debunked.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just as any other claim which you have made in the past, this one is just as incorrect. There is nothing in any form of "Obamacare" which calls for the implanting of microchips in anyone. Your sites make claims but give no proof to back up their claims. When you can provide proof that the government forced someone to have a RFID Chip implanted, give that to us. Until then, consider this debunked.

Debunked based on what? Did those in Hannah, Wyoming who are on any government assistance receive the chip or did they not? According to the articles from two sites, they did. The mayor and the writer of the first article also received them. Those who don't work for the gov't. and have their own insurance don't have to worry. It was separately passed but considered part of Obamacare and mandatory for the rest of us, you know, us slugs who are dependent and can be bribed to save our lives, right? I wonder how many of us will refuse? Anyway, if you're debunking it, you have to prove your point.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Debunked based on what?
That this had anything to do with Obamacare. or the government.

Did those in Hannah, Wyoming who are on any government assistance receive the chip or did they not?
I don't know if they received anything. There was no proof that it occurred. A news source claiming these things is not proof.

If she did actually have something put in her let them provide exactly what agency asked for and the legislation which mandated it. As of right not, there is none.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟895,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not surprising. Test this implant on those who already depend on the government for subsistence and make compliance a mandatory condition of continuing to survive on that federal dole.

Mark of the Beast.

I am not saying that something like this will not be HOWEVER IF this is true how could it be if the ONLY people " required" and I put it in quotes because they DO have a choice, but if the only people this applies to are those in the United States who happen to be on government aid that is not a one-world government.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Have at it.

For all of you guys with egg on your face who want to believe every report posted on the Internet, hopefully, but most likely not, you will learn to check out facts before believing what you read.

The creator of this story, the National Report said this about the story.

“It is our opinion that if a person is too lazy to check for multiple references [or at least one other source] … and they spread misinformation around as fact, then they are to blame for their own stupidity, not us,” National Report Publisher Allen Montgomery told the Star-Tribune this week.

You can read more about this hoax here: Apologies to Hanna, Wyoming

Please check out these stories before believing them.:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟895,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will say this, I as much as I HATE it am on government assistance for disability. IF this IS true or IF it should ever BECOME true I am NOT getting a chip NO.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will say this, I as much as I HATE it am on government assistance for disability. IF this IS true or IF it should ever BECOME true I am NOT getting a chip NO.
Read the site which I left on this page and you will see that it was a hoax.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟895,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Read the site which I left on this page and you will see that it was a hoax.
That is part of why I included the if it ever becomes true.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I understand how you feel. I thought it was going to be curtains for me. I did go to the second site and try to get more info about it but they had already taken the article down. I did question why the writer from National News, which is conservative according to the pictures on the top of the page, would write a glowing article on a supposedly Obama policy. I guess it is satirical like the ONION. But I didn't notice that there were no hyperlinks. Oh well, a lesson learned. Scared me to death, almost.

I also don't think Obama is the antichrist so it kind of was a real shock. I'd think God was sleeping if Obama had been chosen to be such a smart and important person in history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't worry. It will not come true. You cannot be forced to have a foreign object placed within you against your will in the US.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟895,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I will say, Yarddog, when it comes to protecting your emperor, you take your job very seriously. I'm relieved that it's not true.
The other thing I saw was in order to be the mark `the whole world would need to need it ( not just a particular group in the United States.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will say, Yarddog, when it comes to protecting your emperor, you take your job very seriously. I'm relieved that it's not true.
My Emperor is our Lord Jesus Christ. He doesn't like lies either or his brethren who are so easily fooled as so many on this thread are. It's easy to fool those who have a hard time seeing the truth.

Upvote 0