Almost forty. Tips for the remaining hours of thirty-something life,?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I wrote about what I would miss about being thirty, wayback.

Looking back, I can definitely say I started to be a lot more settled - a good result!

How I think "being settled" interacts with fluid intelligence in old age, I don't know - I know that I got a little fluid intelligence of my own, but that's about it!!

By the time I am forty, I am going to be deadset ready to engage with the spiritual powers and principalities Paul talked about.

Thanks for listening, contribute what you can (maybe compare notes with me if you are the same or similar age??)?

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm still a ways from there, seeing as I'm only 32!
My husband turned 40 in October though, and I would say to just enjoy it.
I'm really hoping that when I get to 39 and 364 days I won't have the dread I had at 29 and 364 days.
Life really does get more awesome as you get older.
The 30's rock and my mom tells me that the 40's are even better.
See you on the other side as you rock in this new decade, dude!

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Living in the present. Enjoy the moments. I'm 39 too. I'm not looking back or forward as much but enjoying the here and now.

Thankyou brother; I thought for a minute there, that no one was going to sympathize!

Upvote 0

PinkDiamond

Feb 9, 2019
Ontario
✟1,754.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Living in the present. Enjoy the moments. I'm 39 too. I'm not looking back or forward as much but enjoying the here and now.

I think that is good advice. I'm in my 30's as well and I try to enjoy the pleasant things in my life and not worry about the future too much. I find that my life becomes more overwhelming/stressful if I don't take it a day at a time.

Upvote 0