Las Vegas, NV
✟15,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know that seems like it's nothing to some people. This June, it'll be one year of TTC with no blessing. I keep fearing that I'm infertile, but my doctor won't check anything until we have been trying for at least a year. I'm 27, and my husband is 30, and we desperately want a child :(

PassionateOne

I say it, as I see it
Jan 13, 2007
Texas
✟19,187.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that seems like it's nothing to some people. This June, it'll be one year of TTC with no blessing. I keep fearing that I'm infertile, but my doctor won't check anything until we have been trying for at least a year. I'm 27, and my husband is 30, and we desperately want a child :(

awww, I am sorry! :sorry:

Some people just have it harder than others!! You are still young, so I wouldn't be that worried, maybe try IUI.

Prayers to get your little bean soon! :pray:

Upvote 0

akmom

Jun 13, 2012
U.S.
✟23,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Have you tried at-home options, like charting your basal body temperature or those kits that test ovulation hormones? It can be useful to know when you're ovulating, if you're ovulating regularly, or if you're maintaining the hormone levels (or elevated BBT) to allow a pregnancy. They're also great for getting an accurate due date if you do become pregnant! Good luck to you.

Upvote 0