Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I agree. But there are double standards at work here. Deaths less than 28 days after a positive covid test are considered to be a covid death. But the same standard is not applied to deaths less than 28 days after a vaccination. It stinks!
It's not a double standard
It's because the covid vaccine is designed to NOT kill you. IT is designed to save you.
SARS_COVID2, whatever it's origins, can kill you. IT is NOT designed to soave you.

Believe it or not, researchers take different approaches when considering data around those two things.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
In my immediate circle some have outright chosen no vax. 5-6 got Pfizer and of those one got fever and illness, sweats etc for about three days on the first shot. Nothing on the second. Two got Moderna , one had very little side effects, the other was tired and sleepy on the second shot ( 80 yo woman). 5 of us got J&J with nothing serious to report. Two with really nothing, two had a tired 24 hour period,one with a second tired period about a month in for 12 hours or so. And I had an itchy arm and various itches, one here then there with a repeat also about a month in ( no rash). Also a couple of days with scratchy throat but for all I know that could have been seasonal allergies since both ragweed and golden rod were out..

I was anti vax till the variant came along and found information that Johnson was doing well against that. And Johnson being the one I was leaning towards if I had to get a shot ( travel mandates or whatever) and I knew people who had an easy time with it outside my immediate circle as well.. Other than those initial child bearing age women that were reported for a time I've heard mostly good reports. So my pharmacy had been getting which flavor came in but settled on Johnson and I signed up. Anyway, all that to say no deaths or near deaths or hospitalizations from vaccines. But we know 5 people, some who were once part of our ministry who died of first round covid. Two younger ones ( newly married in the last year ) went in the hospital with covid variant, the wife did not make it and neither was vaccinated. A friend from another ministry knows of two lost. The odds seem very much against no vax at least in my little world,stats aside.
That's interersting that your research found Johnson to be the most favourable. As I recall it is the one that is not using the spike protien CRISPR technology. But it also has the lowest effectiveness rating of approved vaccines. (66%)

Ultimately, I'm just happy you got vaxxed when you were hesitant. Good on you and good choice!

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That's interersting that your research found Johnson to be the most favourable. As I recall it is the one that is not using the spike protien CRISPR technology. But it also has the lowest effectiveness rating of approved vaccines. (66%)

Ultimately, I'm just happy you got vaxxed when you were hesitant. Good on you and good choice!
If we're talking the approved ones, yeah, but I checked the ones I'm familiar with and AstraZeneca is a bit less effective than even J&J at 63%

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand what this statement means.

In our country the powers of Government are strictly limited, the courts are independent of Government control.

The Coroner is legally independent and free from political or social persuasion.

His/her task is to determine the cause of death purely from medical evidence.

To suggest the Coroners findings are skewed to suit some political agenda implies a massive miscarriage of justice involving criminal intent at the highest level. There are just too many checks and balances in place to allow for such a travesty to occur.

However if you have a propensity towards conspiracy theory - such a crime is highly plausable but not highly real.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In our country the powers of Government are strictly limited, the courts are independent of Government control.

The Coroner is legally independent and free from political or social persuasion.

Carl you can't guarantee any human being is free from social persuasion and the way the world is pushing them to go. Not sure how you could claim they would be without a possibility of giving in.

There are just too many checks and balances in place to allow for such a travesty to occur.

A different subject but did you know that was about 10 reasons why Jesus trial was illegal? Lots of checks and balances there too. Didn't matter. It happened.

10 Reasons the Trial of Jesus Was Illegal (lifehopeandtruth.com)

I don't know your country that well and the powers which be. I don't know anything about them. Just saying any human being or group of such can fall into whatever. I think the ONLY individual who would be immune from doing wrong would be the Lord Jesus himself.

Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

His/her task is to determine the cause of death purely from medical evidence.

To suggest the Coroners findings are skewed to suit some political agenda implies a massive miscarriage of justice involving criminal intent at the highest level. There are just too many checks and balances in place to allow for such a travesty to occur.

However if you have a propensity towards conspiracy theory - such a crime is highly plausable but not highly real.

If New Zealand is anything like the UK, then those tasked with logging deaths and causes of deaths are simply following guidance from the government health agency. In that case they do not 'determine the cause of death purely from medical evidence', as you claimed, because they are following a strict set of instructions from the government health agency, which may well make it almost impossible for a death to be associated with vaccination. From that point of view, there may well be very little freedom for anyone tasked with investigating and reporting deaths. They are essentially robots that are programmed not to find vaccine deaths.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Carl you can't guarantee any human being is free from social persuasion and the way the world is pushing them to go. Not sure how you could claim they would be without a possibility of giving in.

A different subject but did you know that was about 10 reasons why Jesus trial was illegal? Lots of checks and balances there too. Didn't matter. It happened.

10 Reasons the Trial of Jesus Was Illegal (lifehopeandtruth.com)

I don't know your country that well and the powers which be. I don't know anything about them. Just saying any human being or group of such can fall into whatever. I think the ONLY individual who would be immune from doing wrong would be the Lord Jesus himself.

Yes, but building a conspiracy on near impossibilities and presenting it as a serious threat that induces fear among the brethren is hardly the work of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If New Zealand is anything like the UK, then those tasked with logging deaths and causes of deaths are simply following guidance from the government health agency. In that case they do not 'determine the cause of death purely from medical evidence', as you claimed, because they are following a strict set of instructions from the government health agency, which may well make it almost impossible for a death to be associated with vaccination. From that point of view, there may well be very little freedom for anyone tasked with investigating and reporting deaths. They are essentially robots that are programmed not to find vaccine deaths.

No... this was at a different level altogether.

The Coroner establishes cause of death particularly for criminal prosecution.

This is not some health board or hospital.

There is no connection with Govt whatever.

The case was sent to the Coroner for independent review given the importance of the circumstances.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Well we're really past the epidemic possibility of the original covid and it seems non of the vaccines do much better than the 66% on the variant while two require 3rd doses of one sort or another, but thus far Johnson is doing it without the booster. Not to say they won't offer one in the future. I'm glad to have gotten it, I've gotten my certificate etc. If a booster comes along I'll probably get that as well in a few months. Actually my daughter and husband got the Johnson first back when it first came out and did well on it. My sister in law needed it for work, she works special needs some with low immunity, so vaccines were required. And I'll just say if anyone was going to have a bad reaction it would self admittedly be her lol !! So she chose Johnson as well and had no trouble. Then my tenant was scared of the vaccine triggering her asthma but when she saw I was signing up, she did as well and actually ended up with the shot a day before me. The result was almost no reaction, she was tickled. One sort of sleepy afternoon was about it.

As I said Johnson is all the local pharmacy injects now. Granted I could travel and get something else. I believe in washing hands, That deters as well as anything but you don't always remember. Johnson shows that it does well in fighting against severe cases without need for hospitalization even if you do get the virus. Symptoms have been shown to be low grade. So well that's that, I can deal with something that acts like a common cold vs being stuck on a ventilator for months and maybe dying anyway..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No... this was at a different level altogether.

The Coroner establishes cause of death particularly for criminal prosecution.

This is not some health board or hospital.

There is no connection with Govt whatever.

The case was sent to the Coroner for independent review given the importance of the circumstances.
What about all the post-vaccination deaths that were not sent for independent review?

Here in the UK a tiny number of post vaccination deaths are referred to the coroner. Below is one such example:

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine

But what about all of the other 36,000 post-vaccination deaths? Why were they all ignored rather than properly investigated? The case I linked to above involved a death caused by blood clots, and as I mentioned in a previous post, there are huge numbers of incidents on the UK Yellow Card adverse reactions log that should be investigated as potentially being linked to covid vaccination (see below).

For the most recent Astra Zeneca analysis print:

Lymphadenopathy = 4853
Vision blurred = 2950
Abdominal pain = 4503
Abdominal pain lower = 253
Abdominal pain upper = 5173
Abdominal discomfort = 1572
Nausea = 33139
Headache = 80314
Migraine = 7460

Reports of blurred vision, abdominal pain, nausea, and headaches should always be of concern, because they could well be symptoms of blood clotting. And in fact, elsewhere in the analysis print, we find that thousands of cases of thrombosis are being reported.

Thrombosis = 1712
Deep vein thrombosis = 1173

But all of these incident logs are probably a huge underestimate, because it's acknowledged that only 1% to 10% of adverse effects are ever reported and logged on the Yellow Card system. From that point of view, realistic numbers are probably between 10 and 100 times higher. Also, bear in mind that these are the adverse effects for just one vaccine, and there will be many thousands more for Pfizer, which has also been administered in large numbers of doses in the UK.

And yet nothing happens with all these adverse effect reports and post-vaccination deaths. It's almost as if they don't care because it's mostly old people who are getting symptoms of blood clotting, and it's mostly old people who are dying less than 28 days after vaccination. But when someone younger dies, they refer it for further investigation, because it's harder to ignore, and they don't want to create a situation that looks like a total government whitewash on post-vaccination deaths. So they investigate one case, to try and convince the public that:

1. They're doing their job properly (they are not, because they're ignoring vast numbers of post-vaccination deaths!)
2. That it's really rare (post vaccination deaths aren't rare, there's been almost 36,000!)

Carry on saying 'conspiracy theory' if you like, but I think it's an intellectually lazy and closed-minded response, particularly when there appear to be so many indications that point to a government cover up and manipulation of data.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The data is from the UK Government's Office for National Statistics (ONS), and it appears in a recently released report (13th September 2021)

From Table 1 of this report, we learn that in England:

18653 deaths within 21 days of first dose
11652 deaths within 21 days of second dose
30,305 total deaths within 21 days of receiving a vaccination

And in Scotland, a separate report states that:

Between 8 December 2020 and 11 June 2021, a total of 5,522 people died within 28 days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine in Scotland

Unfortunately I have not found any data for Wales or Northern Ireland.

So in total, almost 36,000 people in England and Scotland have died shortly after receiving a covid jab.
Why do you call it a jab. Is that some new terminology?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Found your post interesting. So for what reasons were you anti-vax as you said you were? And was this Johnson vaccine only one shot necessary?
Johnson thus far is one shot.

I was doing well washing hands. But I had had a series of various illnesses following my wifes death back in Dec 2020, most probably caused from stress. It took me a long time to even get up and running, out the door etc except for doc visits and meeting the pastor to drop off recorded messages for the intros to his local tv broadcasts and he was vaxxed. Anyway, I didn't want to get sick on top of that from a vaccine, maybe get a fever which in me sets off migraines which can trigger seizures. But once I got up and running again, enjoying meeting for bible study outdoors during the summer and starting to rub elbows with locals in the grocery store etc. and the variant came along with a corresponding death to the bride in that young couple I rethought my position at that time. I only got a mild headache from the vaccine and some itching with no rash. The headache was a one day deal and Tylenol reduced it. So it never came close to migraine symptoms. I have some kind of migraine disorder than can trigger seizure. The last seizure I had was with a high fever with the flu about 20 years ago or more and I really wanted to keep it that way. So it was a balancing act all along, then my wife passing, one thing after another for months on end. Then took the vaccine that seemed to have the least side effects at least initially, once I started feeling better and getting out and about more..

My wife died pretty rapidly, not feeling well for two or three days and suffered a heart attack at 1:10am Dec. 20, 2020. Nothing could be done, she died basically instantly. Oh and for anyone interested, her death certificate says the fancy medical name for heart attack, not covid. She was here at home on the couch. Called for me with a panicked voice and I got to her, about three minutes later she was gone eyes wide open looking up at the ceiling.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If we were living in normal times, in a normal world, then I'd expect the MSM to be all over those kind of stories like a rash, doing good investigative journalism to try and find out what's really going on.

Really? Because I've seen multiple reports in the media that the vaccine is doing a good job preventing illness, and in the rare breakthrough cases, it also does a good job preventing hospitalization and death. And reporting which mentioned that serious side effects are rare. Just like the actual data says.

Reports of blurred vision, abdominal pain, nausea, and headaches should always be of concern, because they could well be symptoms of blood clotting.

Uh huh. It could also just be a headache, the kind even unvaccinated people get all the time. But sure, let's jump to conclusions for literally no reason.

But all of these incident logs are probably a huge underestimate, because it's acknowledged that only 1% to 10% of adverse effects are ever reported and logged on the Yellow Card system.

Acknowledged by who?

Also, it is weird you seem to imply here you know there's much more accurate information about vaccine side effects and yet you chose to post using data you're sure is inaccurate. Why not let us know where this more accurate data is rather than relying on something you're positive is incorrect?

• Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But what about all of the other 36,000 post-vaccination deaths? Why were they all ignored rather than properly investigated?

If they were actually ignored, you wouldn't know which types of post-vaccine deaths to zoom in on. Instead, due to these investigations anti-vaxx propaganda now knows which rare but serious side effects to blow out of proportion in an attempt to scare people away from getting vaccinated.

The case I linked to above involved a death caused by blood clots, and as I mentioned in a previous post, there are huge numbers of incidents on the UK Yellow Card adverse reactions log that should be investigated as potentially being linked to covid vaccination (see below).

You also said you didn't believe the Yellow Card numbers. Why should we?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Well we're really past the epidemic possibility of the original covid and it seems non of the vaccines do much better than the 66% on the variant while two require 3rd doses of one sort or another, but thus far Johnson is doing it without the booster. Not to say they won't offer one in the future. I'm glad to have gotten it, I've gotten my certificate etc. If a booster comes along I'll probably get that as well in a few months. Actually my daughter and husband got the Johnson first back when it first came out and did well on it. My sister in law needed it for work, she works special needs some with low immunity, so vaccines were required. And I'll just say if anyone was going to have a bad reaction it would self admittedly be her lol !! So she chose Johnson as well and had no trouble. Then my tenant was scared of the vaccine triggering her asthma but when she saw I was signing up, she did as well and actually ended up with the shot a day before me. The result was almost no reaction, she was tickled. One sort of sleepy afternoon was about it.

As I said Johnson is all the local pharmacy injects now. Granted I could travel and get something else. I believe in washing hands, That deters as well as anything but you don't always remember. Johnson shows that it does well in fighting against severe cases without need for hospitalization even if you do get the virus. Symptoms have been shown to be low grade. So well that's that, I can deal with something that acts like a common cold vs being stuck on a ventilator for months and maybe dying anyway..
66% is a bit low. It’s more like 92% for Moderna and 77% for Pfizer, though a proper analysis of data for Israel puts Pfizer in the 90s also. (It’s possible that the 77% number suffers from the same problem you’ll see in the second reference below.) That’s for hospitalization or serious disease. Comparative Effectiveness of Moderna... and https://www.covid-datascience.com/p...strong-when-60-of-hospitalized-are-vaccinated

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Johnson thus far is one shot.

I was doing well washing hands. But I had had a series of various illnesses following my wifes death back in Dec 2020, most probably caused from stress. It took me a long time to even get up and running, out the door etc except for doc visits and meeting the pastor to drop off recorded messages for the intros to his local tv broadcasts and he was vaxxed. Anyway, I didn't want to get sick on top of that from a vaccine, maybe get a fever which in me sets off migraines which can trigger seizures. But once I got up and running again, enjoying meeting for bible study outdoors during the summer and starting to rub elbows with locals in the grocery store etc. and the variant came along with a corresponding death to the bride in that young couple I rethought my position at that time. I only got a mild headache from the vaccine and some itching with no rash. The headache was a one day deal and Tylenol reduced it. So it never came close to migraine symptoms. I have some kind of migraine disorder than can trigger seizure. The last seizure I had was with a high fever with the flu about 20 years ago or more and I really wanted to keep it that way. So it was a balancing act all along, then my wife passing, one thing after another for months on end. Then took the vaccine that seemed to have the least side effects at least initially, once I started feeling better and getting out and about more..

My wife died pretty rapidly, not feeling well for two or three days and suffered a heart attack at 1:10am Dec. 20, 2020. Nothing could be done, she died basically instantly. Oh and for anyone interested, her death certificate says the fancy medical name for heart attack, not covid. She was here at home on the couch. Called for me with a panicked voice and I got to her, about three minutes later she was gone eyes wide open looking up at the ceiling.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here Dave when I say we wish you continual peace and strength through your difficult days. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better and I'm sure something like this takes time. God Bless.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you call it a jab. Is that some new terminology?

It also depends on the bedside manner of the nurse. If they like you, they may gently poke you...otherwise JAB ^_^

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The data is from the UK Government's Office for National Statistics (ONS), and it appears in a recently released report (13th September 2021)

From Table 1 of this report, we learn that in England:

18653 deaths within 21 days of first dose
11652 deaths within 21 days of second dose
30,305 total deaths within 21 days of receiving a vaccination

And in Scotland, a separate report states that:

Between 8 December 2020 and 11 June 2021, a total of 5,522 people died within 28 days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine in Scotland

Unfortunately I have not found any data for Wales or Northern Ireland.

So in total, almost 36,000 people in England and Scotland have died shortly after receiving a covid jab.

VAERS reporting 14.9k in US: VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 9/10/2021 – VAERS Analysis

Upvote 0