undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Still looks like two jabs is the way to go.

Yep.

upload_2021-9-19_17-47-11.png

• Winner
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,528.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All depends on the metrics for measuring what a covid or vaccination death is. And that's really what this thread is about - the fraud being perpetrated around covid and vaccination death statistics.

As I said 4.75M Doses and only one COVID vaccine related death in New Zealand.

This is determined not by the Government but by the Coroner.

To question the independence of justice at that level is to buy into conspiracy and the fear that comes with it rather than trusting God.

Again I encourage folks to ponder on Isaiah 8:

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
Regarding everything that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.
13 It is the Lord of armies whom you are to regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear,
And He shall be your dread.
14 Then He will become a sanctuary..."

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
In my immediate circle some have outright chosen no vax. 5-6 got Pfizer and of those one got fever and illness, sweats etc for about three days on the first shot. Nothing on the second. Two got Moderna , one had very little side effects, the other was tired and sleepy on the second shot ( 80 yo woman). 5 of us got J&J with nothing serious to report. Two with really nothing, two had a tired 24 hour period,one with a second tired period about a month in for 12 hours or so. And I had an itchy arm and various itches, one here then there with a repeat also about a month in ( no rash). Also a couple of days with scratchy throat but for all I know that could have been seasonal allergies since both ragweed and golden rod were out..

I was anti vax till the variant came along and found information that Johnson was doing well against that. And Johnson being the one I was leaning towards if I had to get a shot ( travel mandates or whatever) and I knew people who had an easy time with it outside my immediate circle as well.. Other than those initial child bearing age women that were reported for a time I've heard mostly good reports. So my pharmacy had been getting which flavor came in but settled on Johnson and I signed up. Anyway, all that to say no deaths or near deaths or hospitalizations from vaccines. But we know 5 people, some who were once part of our ministry who died of first round covid. Two younger ones ( newly married in the last year ) went in the hospital with covid variant, the wife did not make it and neither was vaccinated. A friend from another ministry knows of two lost. The odds seem very much against no vax at least in my little world,stats aside.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

To question the independence of justice at that level is to buy into conspiracy and the fear that comes with it rather than trusting God.

"the Lord spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

I like that Carl, very good !

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What really stinks is in either case not listing the normal average for deaths. Flu deaths being down during covid, heart attack deaths being down during covid. Things getting listed as vaguely caused by covid that maybe never were. My daughter in law who works as intake for patients coming in through the emergency room has told us as a family that for a while there everything was a covid death. You might have come in with a heart attack and died and covid was credited for it. Talk about stinks and trumped up charges !
If we were living in normal times, in a normal world, then I'd expect the MSM to be all over those kind of stories like a rash, doing good investigative journalism to try and find out what's really going on.

To give another example, if you look at the analysis prints for the vaccines, many adverse effects are being reported as thousands, or even tens of thousands of incident logs:

For the most recent Astra Zeneca analysis print:

Lymphadenopathy = 4853
Vision blurred = 2950
Abdominal pain = 4503
Abdominal pain lower = 253
Abdominal pain upper = 5173
Abdominal discomfort = 1572
Nausea = 33139
Headache = 80314
Migraine = 7460

Reports of blurred vision, abdominal pain, nausea, and headaches should always be of concern, because they could well be symptoms of blood clotting. And in fact, elsewhere in the analysis print, we find that thousands of cases of thrombosis are being reported.

Thrombosis = 1712
Deep vein thrombosis = 1173

But all of these incident logs are probably a huge underestimate, because it's acknowledged that only 1% to 10% of adverse effects are ever reported and logged on the Yellow Card system. From that point of view, realistic numbers are probably between 10 and 100 times higher. Also, bear in mind that these are the adverse effects for just one vaccine, and there will be many thousands more for Pfizer, which has also been administered in large numbers of doses in the UK.

Now, in normal times and a normal world, you'd expect the MSM to be all over these adverse effect logs like a rash, asking lots of questions, and demanding immediate suspension of covid vaccinations until a full investigation is completed. But they're not, it's just complete silence. The most logical conclusion is that they've been bought off, and certainly there have been large donations made by the Gates Foundation to The Telegraph and The Guardian.

However, I think there's probably something much worse and bigger than that going on. If you look at the shareholders of blue-chip corporations, you'll find that two investment firms dominate pretty much everything, Blackrock and Vanguard. That means that they can ask the CEO or editor of any MSM broadcaster or publisher to push a specific editorial line, or suppress a specific story. If the CEO or editor declines, then someone pushes a few buttons, and the share price crashes.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Now, in normal times and a normal world, you'd expect the MSM to be all over these adverse effect logs like a rash, asking lots of questions, and demanding immediate suspension of covid vaccinations until a full investigation is completed. But they're not, it's just complete silence. The most logical conclusion is that they've been bought off, and certainly there have been large donations made by the Gates Foundation to The Telegraph and The Guardian.

However, I think there's probably something much worse and bigger than that going on. If you look at the shareholders of blue-chip corporations, you'll find that two investment firms dominate pretty much everything, Blackrock and Vanguard. That means that they can ask the CEO or editor of any MSM broadcaster or publisher to push a specific editorial line, or suppress a specific story. If the CEO or editor declines, then someone pushes a few buttons, and the share price crashes.

Conspiracy theory forum is that-a-way --> Conspiracy Theories

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And when you are giving vaccines accordingly to age, oldest most vulnerable first, the stats are probably not saying what anti-vaxxers think.
Yeah, I was reading the VAERS medalert report. Typical was "male 78, congestive heart failure and cirrhosis of the liver" "male 68 renal failure, refused dialysis for days before injection" woman 103, unresponsive in the day of the injection" "woman 97 vomited after injection, staff said she was vomiting before she got there". This is paraphrased from memory, but the gist of it was that these patients very old and very sick, many being terminal under hospice care.

• Winner
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@JustSomeBloke

It would appear that there may be a problem in how this data is being understood and presented in this thread. I say that because if one googles, "how many vaccinated have died in great britain" we find this: Out of 51000 Covid deaths in England between January and July, only 256 occurred after two doses.

So we have a problem. Have there been 256 deaths of fully vaccinated people? Or have there been 11,652? Either one of these reports is wrong or we're not parsing the data properly.d

Then there is this:
Covid-19 Study in England Shows Few Deaths Among Vaccinated People

And this:
Fully vaccinated people account for 1.2% of England’s Covid-19 deaths

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we were living in normal times, in a normal world, then I'd expect the MSM to be all over those kind of stories like a rash, doing good investigative journalism to try and find out what's really going on.

To give another example, if you look at the analysis prints for the vaccines, many adverse effects are being reported as thousands, or even tens of thousands of incident logs:

For the most recent Astra Zeneca analysis print:

Lymphadenopathy = 4853
Vision blurred = 2950
Abdominal pain = 4503
Abdominal pain lower = 253
Abdominal pain upper = 5173
Abdominal discomfort = 1572
Nausea = 33139
Headache = 80314
Migraine = 7460

Reports of blurred vision, abdominal pain, nausea, and headaches should always be of concern, because they could well be symptoms of blood clotting. And in fact, elsewhere in the analysis print, we find that thousands of cases of thrombosis are being reported.

Thrombosis = 1712
Deep vein thrombosis = 1173

But all of these incident logs are probably a huge underestimate, because it's acknowledged that only 1% to 10% of adverse effects are ever reported and logged on the Yellow Card system. From that point of view, realistic numbers are probably between 10 and 100 times higher. Also, bear in mind that these are the adverse effects for just one vaccine, and there will be many thousands more for Pfizer, which has also been administered in large numbers of doses in the UK.

The question is, how many of those events would be expected to happen in a similar population that did not receive a vaccination? Are these numbers higher than would be expected and, if so, how much higher and, if not, is the vaccination offering some unexpected protections?

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The data is from the UK Government's Office for National Statistics (ONS), and it appears in a recently released report (13th September 2021)

From Table 1 of this report, we learn that in England:

18653 deaths within 21 days of first dose
11652 deaths within 21 days of second dose
30,305 total deaths within 21 days of receiving a vaccination

And in Scotland, a separate report states that:

Between 8 December 2020 and 11 June 2021, a total of 5,522 people died within 28 days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine in Scotland

Unfortunately I have not found any data for Wales or Northern Ireland.

So in total, almost 36,000 people in England and Scotland have died shortly after receiving a covid jab.
It would be useful to know the total number of people in each group. Without that it’s impossible to make some kinds of judgements. The numbers here from Table 1 seem to be the total of Covid and non Covid deaths in each group. If there’s an implication that the vaccination was somehow at fault, you’d need the total number of people in each group.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They died of heart attacks, stroke, cancer, auto accidents, hospital infections, sudden death, gun shot wounds, etc.

So did some people that are included in the COVID deathrate because they had COVID within 30 days of the death.

• Agree
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. But there are double standards at work here. Deaths less than 28 days after a positive covid test are considered to be a covid death. But the same standard is not applied to deaths less than 28 days after a vaccination. It stinks!
I'm confused, are you saying the cause of these deaths are due to the vaccine ? I dont see that it staes that.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And when you are giving vaccines accordingly to age, oldest most vulnerable first, the stats are probably not saying what anti-vaxxers think.

Correct.

Early on (back in mid-late 2020) I mentioned that the drawback to prioritizing very old people and those with preexisting conditions could have the blowback effect due to the fact that people in those groups die at a higher rate than the people in the general population.

...and I knew deep down that the moment a vaccinated person in their 90s (with atherosclerosis) died, anti-vaxxers were going to blame the vaccine for it.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
For people who don't want to wade through the web site, "huge numbers" means low hundreds of reports each for a few serious side effects out of about 100 million doses given. Deaths coincident with the vaccines were about a 10th of that.
Essentially the problem of large numbers and engaging in the very fallacy the accuser is putting forth for their opponents...so add projection onto that

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
In my immediate circle some have outright chosen no vax. 5-6 got Pfizer and of those one got fever and illness, sweats etc for about three days on the first shot. Nothing on the second. Two got Moderna , one had very little side effects, the other was tired and sleepy on the second shot ( 80 yo woman). 5 of us got J&J with nothing serious to report. Two with really nothing, two had a tired 24 hour period,one with a second tired period about a month in for 12 hours or so. And I had an itchy arm and various itches, one here then there with a repeat also about a month in ( no rash). Also a couple of days with scratchy throat but for all I know that could have been seasonal allergies since both ragweed and golden rod were out..

I was anti vax till the variant came along and found information that Johnson was doing well against that. And Johnson being the one I was leaning towards if I had to get a shot ( travel mandates or whatever) and I knew people who had an easy time with it outside my immediate circle as well.. Other than those initial child bearing age women that were reported for a time I've heard mostly good reports. So my pharmacy had been getting which flavor came in but settled on Johnson and I signed up. Anyway, all that to say no deaths or near deaths or hospitalizations from vaccines. But we know 5 people, some who were once part of our ministry who died of first round covid. Two younger ones ( newly married in the last year ) went in the hospital with covid variant, the wife did not make it and neither was vaccinated. A friend from another ministry knows of two lost. The odds seem very much against no vax at least in my little world,stats aside.
Pretty sure general stats are against no vax in terms of surviving, let alone avoiding hospitalization. And if they're not going to trust the hospitals based on some conspiracy that they're lying to them, then logically they shouldn't go there to get any treatment, because they're "only about the money" or whatever other well poisoning done to suggest that the whole institution is corrupt and everyone's just following orders like a certain group in the 1940s that I won't mention the name of

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Found your post interesting. So for what reasons were you anti-vax as you said you were? And was this Johnson vaccine only one shot necessary?

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟193,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you look at the shareholders of blue-chip corporations, you'll find that two investment firms dominate pretty much everything, Blackrock and Vanguard. That means that they can ask the CEO or editor of any MSM broadcaster or publisher to push a specific editorial line, or suppress a specific story. If the CEO or editor declines, then someone pushes a few buttons, and the share price crashes.

Who pushes the buttons?

What do the buttons do?

Examples of media stocks that have crashed as a result of this manipulation?

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Put that in my sig years ago, sad that it's still relivent.

Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Correct.

Early on (back in mid-late 2020) I mentioned that the drawback to prioritizing very old people and those with preexisting conditions could have the blowback effect due to the fact that people in those groups die at a higher rate than the people in the general population.

...and I knew deep down that the moment a vaccinated person in their 90s (with atherosclerosis) died, anti-vaxxers were going to blame the vaccine for it.
With respect to the part of your post highlighted in bold. That's already been answered by me (and some other forum members saying essentially the same thing).

I agree. But there are double standards at work here. Deaths less than 28 days after a positive covid test are considered to be a covid death. But the same standard is not applied to deaths less than 28 days after a vaccination. It stinks!

And we know that in the UK, the vast majority of covid deaths occurred in very elderly people, because the average age of a covid fatality is slightly greater than the (pre-covid) average life expectancy.

From that point of view, your complaint is not valid unless you insist on applying the double standard that I described above. If you are going to be completely honest, then you only have two options:

1. Discount elderly deaths due to covid, AND discount elderly deaths due to the vaccine.

2. Count elderly deaths due to covid, AND count elderly deaths due to the vaccine.

I will not permit you to cherry pick, because to cherry pick in that manner would just be fraudulent, and an example of double standards. And clearly if you choose the first option, then the pandemic totally disappears, because the number of non-elderly covid deaths will be absolutely tiny.

Please stop trying to 'have your cake and eat it'.

Upvote 0