Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's true. Trump probably had to fight off at least a few every day. If he would have been a rich woman there would have been many studs trying to get close.

M-Bob
Poor Mr. Trump. He has had such a struggle in life.. overcome so many obstacles.....:doh:

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Poor Mr. Trump. He has had such a struggle in life.. overcome so many obstacles.....:doh:

Hey man, have you seen the water hazards at Doral? They're tricky.

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Trump has struggled his entire life. He was cast onto the mean streets of Manhattan with only a million dollar loan from his dad. Forced to schlep all over the town while suffering from bone spurs!

And then to have to fight off all those beautiful women just sitting there forcing him to kiss them before they can say anything.

The man is modern day superhero. The ability to overcome the kinds of setbacks that he faced is an inspiration to all of us.

Upvote 0

Obliquinaut

Сделайте Америку прекрасной
Jun 30, 2017
Washington
✟35,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hard to see how you came to that conclusion?
MB

Society usually doesn't allow even rich women to meet anything less than unrealistic body images. Men, on the other hand, can be bloated slobs with serious personal issues like Donald J. Trump, and if they are rich enough they are given a pass.
C6R2pPmUYAAobXr.jpg

I mean it looks like the man is wearing adult diapers here. If you watch TV you will see that when women are forced to wear adult diapers they go so far as to highlight how "invisible" they will be.

Doesn't look like Trump cares. And he doesn't have to I guess. As Trump says when you're a star they let you do anything.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heres the Cspan clip if you're interested.

8:22 is where Alex Jones 'lied' about Jeff Sessions slapping Biden's hand away from his granddaughter. Whoops... guess it's in there. I'm not going to go through and label every single clip.
Yup, it's very obvious that Jeff is Not slapping Joe's hand away, but is brushing his granddaughter's hair down. She had her hair caught in something in/on the Bible and Joe tried to help Jeff get it loose. Joe never even touched her at all.
Jone's either has bad eye sight or he lied.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The way that Americans can bring that state of affairs about is by taking a strong stand against Franken right now.
It is not enough that Democrats take a strong stance against Republican sleaze, and Republicans take a stance against Democratic sleaze.
The move against Franken must be Democratic led.
The Dems. in Congress have already done that by stating that it should be taken to the Senate Ethics committee.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...franken-sexual-assault-allegations/874980001/

And notably, no lawmakers on Thursday chose to defend the accused along party lines.
Now Democrats, with the allegations against Franken, are similarly calling out their own. Several Democrats issued statements condemning Franken's behavior, including vulnerable Democrats like Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Joe Donnelly of Indiana. "Comedy is no excuse for inappropriate conduct, and I believe there should be an ethics investigation," said McCaskill.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., said she plans to donate the campaign donations she received from Franken’s PAC to Protect Our Defenders, a group that works on ending rape and sexual assault in the military. Her senior adviser, Glen Caplin, said that amounted to $12,500.

McConnell and Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., both called on the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate Franken's conduct.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...llegations-congress-appears-united/871701001/

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The Dems. in Congress have already done that by stating that it should be taken to the Senate Ethics committee.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...franken-sexual-assault-allegations/874980001/

And notably, no lawmakers on Thursday chose to defend the accused along party lines.
Now Democrats, with the allegations against Franken, are similarly calling out their own. Several Democrats issued statements condemning Franken's behavior, including vulnerable Democrats like Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Joe Donnelly of Indiana. "Comedy is no excuse for inappropriate conduct, and I believe there should be an ethics investigation," said McCaskill.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., said she plans to donate the campaign donations she received from Franken’s PAC to Protect Our Defenders, a group that works on ending rape and sexual assault in the military. Her senior adviser, Glen Caplin, said that amounted to $12,500.

McConnell and Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., both called on the Senate Ethics Committee to investigate Franken's conduct.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...llegations-congress-appears-united/871701001/
It is never too late for the left to recognize that character is something that ought to matter very much in politics. Carvilles 'Dragging five dollars through trailer parks', and HRC controlling 'bimbo eruptions', women's advocates caring about abortion rights and the Dow Jones rather than Paula Jones, and guarding against 'the religious right shoving their morality down our throats' is how we got to here from there. Bill Clinton begat Donald Trump.

This is just what a world without Christian sexual mores looks like.

Al Franken resigning in disgrace would be one way for Democrats to own their mud, and slowly begin to drag the country out from it. History repeats. It is 1992 all over again, and it is never too late to repent as long as we are all still breathing.
Mike Pence and the values he would bring to the presidency is the kind of morality that serves women better than what Al Franken has to offer.

Left or right, Christians cannot go wrong for standing up to family values and sexual morality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let the record show that the posts providing the info against Trump were a response to your request for it.

Your exact words (copied and pasted): Secondly when, and only when you can provide evidence, and not your own interpretation of a comment, will I go after Trump on this topic.

I do not agree that speech is a crime. Trump has not committed a crime.

Let the record also show that I never said anything condoning any of those other guys, and have always come down on the side against the sexual predators. You're creating a fake double standard that isn't there to try to make your side look more ideologically consistent when that's simply not true.

The double standard is coming from the side that wants to find any and all reasons to excuse Trump and Moore, but bash the "progressives" that engage in that same behavior.

Let the record show I could care less about party lines. I don't think you're reading my posts. Maybe skimming and laying down a blanket response. I do not have a double standard.

I'm okay with it also. Flush them all out. Yes, Republicans too.

Agreed. Give proof, and hang him. Burn Moore at the stake. ( yes I actually have to say 'figuratively' or someone will spin it)What concerns me is the blatant disregard of victims, not the individuals that perpetuate it. I simply do not care who the individual is.... Provide evidence, and drag em to court.

And I am saying bet on your horse. Find evidence, not speculation, and fight for what you believe is right. If you have evidence Trump sexually assaulted someone, make it know, and call it out. Have him drug to court screaming.

I've yet to see any prominent democrats come out and excuse their fellow party member's behavior on the grounds that "it happened a long time a ago, so it doesn't count", "the bible says its okay", "I don't care if it's true or not, I'd still vote him"...however, Alabama Republicans are saying that about Moore.

Do you know about the yearbook? Do you know the victims not only will not turn it over for forensic documentation, and handwriting examination; They now don't even know if they remember Moore signing it. That's just one piece of this puzzle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,973.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It is never too late for the left to recognize that character is something that ought to matter very much in politics. Carvilles 'Dragging five dollars through trailer parks', and HRC controlling 'bimbo eruptions', women's advocates caring about abortion rights and the Dow Jones rather than Paula Jones, and guarding against 'the religious right shoving their morality down our throats' is how we got to here from there. Bill Clinton begat Donald Trump.

This is just what a world without Christian sexual mores looks like.

Al Franken resigning in disgrace would be one way for Democrats to own their mud, and slowly begin to drag the country out from it. History repeats. It is 1992 all over again, and it is never too late to repent as long as we are all still breathing.
Mike Pence and the values he would bring to the presidency is the kind of morality that serves women better than what Al Franken has to offer.

Left or right, Christians cannot go wrong for standing up to family values and sexual morality.

When Christians stop backing the likes of Donald Trump and Roy Moore we might start to take your talks about morality seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for making my point.

Sessions wasn't swatting at Biden. He was fussing with his granddaughter's hair (or the ribbon in it, I can't quite tell) because a few seconds earlier, it had gotten caught on something on Session's ?arm?. Notice how, as she tries to leave, she gets hung up and Sessions holds her back to untangle her. The two little swipes that Infowars claims were directed at Biden were actuall to smooth her hair out.

To reiterate, Alex Jones is lying to you about what happened, and you're eating it up. Why are you even listening to that charlatan in the first place?

upload_2017-11-17_16-26-32.png

See the air quotes on 'lied', they are there because it is already a common argument that it was an outright lie. Thankfully someone, you, took the time to explain that events did not occur that way, and others had stated it was an obvious mistake or error. Because if I had to explain it, we would still be arguing the color of trumps tie for the next 50 or so post before I might even get an opportunity to reveal that 'the swat' was sessions fixing his granddaughters hair.

And since a person from the left clarified the issue for me, it now has credence. I learned long ago that I cannot provide evidence for myself on this forum, I need a stamp of approval. Thanks.

I used the name Alex Jones to see if anyone would watch the clip just to prove me wrong, and they did. I did this to prove a point.

Firstly, how many if any of you continued to watch? Did you see Biden rub the girl's chest? Did you even look for it? Or was the entire goal to watch the one clip and point out I am wrong?

Secondly, I am of the mindset, that no matter what is presented it will go down the same way. There is no interest if the act actually occurred. Only the goal of somehow getting Trump involved in this.

So it seems to me, that many still do not care if children are victimised or not. All they care about is shutting down Trump.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When Christians stop backing the likes of Donald Trump and Roy Moore we might start to take your talks about morality seriously.

Yes, then we could concentrate on the Good Moral ones such as the Clinton's and the ones that never lied and talked down to us such as Obama.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
View attachment 213315

See the air quotes on 'lied', they are there because it is already a common argument that it was an outright lie. Thankfully someone, you, took the time to explain that events did not occur that way, and others had stated it was an obvious mistake or error. Because if I had to explain it, we would still be arguing the color of trumps tie for the next 50 or so post before I might even get an opportunity to reveal that 'the swat' was sessions fixing his granddaughters hair.

And since a person from the left clarified the issue for me, it now has credence. I learned long ago that I cannot provide evidence for myself on this forum, I need a stamp of approval. Thanks.

I used the name Alex Jones to see if anyone would watch the clip just to prove me wrong, and they did. I did this to prove a point.

Firstly, how many if any of you continued to watch? Did you see Biden rub the girl's chest? Did you even look for it? Or was the entire goal to watch the one clip and point out I am wrong?

Secondly, I am of the mindset, that no matter what is presented it will go down the same way. There is no interest if the act actually occurred. Only the goal of somehow getting Trump involved in this.

So it seems to me, that many still do not care if children are victimised or not. All they care about is shutting down Trump.

You made a claim that Biden touched children inappropriately. You then made a claim that the video you were showing specifically demonstrated this at 8:22 with Sessions slapping away Biden's hand. We reviewed the evidence, and found that the evidence didn't support your claim. I'm not sure why you'd expect us to then watch another hour of video on the off chance that something you didn't point out would support your claim.

If Biden did what you claim, and there is evidence, we will examine the evidence. So far, the evidence presented amounts to absolutely nothing.

Please, tell us when to look for Biden "rubbing the girl's chest" - which, I can only assume, that your understanding of this action is that Biden is committing a sexual act upon the girl at this time. We will gladly examine the evidence, and absolutely condemn Biden if there is, indeed, evidence of him sexually touching/assaulting a girl.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

I was just listening to this podcast today, and it mentioned that of the +6oo or so things taken up to the Senate Ethic committee in the last several years, nothing has ever come of any of them.
Do you think that it is possible that this is just the appearance of doing something, in order to do business as usual in Washington?
And business as usual in Washington as we have come to know it would mean a lot of toe-tapping in stalls, interns under desks, groping, adultery, dealing with bimbo
eruptions, etc. etc.

If the podcast was accurate, and the numbers of cases vs conviction is like 600 to 0, then that means that Congress all in all is a pretty stellar place with everyone on the up and up, or that the Senate Ethics Committee is a nice way of snowing the people into thinking that Congress is doing something about unethical behavior.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was just listening to this podcast today, and it mentioned that of the +6oo or so things taken up to the Senate Ethic committee in the last several years, nothing has ever come of any of them.
Do you think that it is possible that this is just the appearance of doing something, in order to do business as usual in Washington?
And business as usual in Washington as we have come to know it would mean a lot of toe-tapping in stalls, interns under desks, groping, adultery, dealing with bimbo
eruptions, etc. etc.

If the podcast was accurate, and the numbers of cases vs conviction is like 600 to 0, then that means that Congress all in all is a pretty stellar place with everyone on the up and up, or that the Senate Ethics Committee is a nice way of snowing the people into thinking that Congress is doing something about unethical behavior.
I don't know, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I don't know, I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Well, if the numbers are true, then the odds are strongly in favor of this being a snow job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...l-has-issued-no-punishments-9-years/79704196/

Senate Ethics has a reputation of being a black hole for allegations," said Jordan Libowitz of the left-leaning watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. "Information tends to go into the committee and nothing comes out of it."

Libowitz said the committee tends to be "more interested in protecting the individual senators and staffers instead of the institution."

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you know about the yearbook? Do you know the victims not only will not turn it over for forensic documentation, and handwriting examination; They now don't even know if they remember Moore signing it. That's just one piece of this puzzle.

Yes, and as I mentioned in another post, they're perfectly willing to turn it over as soon as there's an official case. Trying to goad them into publicly releasing it before an official case is in play is an old Johnny Cochran trick that's a lead-in to being able make a motion to get it thrown out down the road if a case should take place.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let the record show I could care less about party lines. I don't think you're reading my posts. Maybe skimming and laying down a blanket response. I do not have a double standard.

Saying "yes, the republicans too" is one thing...however, in reviewing all of your posts on the topic, you seem to go into them on the assumption that Republican accused are innocent until proven guilty (and in some cases, still innocent in the face of a mountain of evidence) and Democrats are guilty until proven innocent.

Upvote 0