Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now Senator Al Franken is accused of sexual assault.

Is it time to clean out the swamp yet?
Then the first one that should go is the admitted sexual assaulter, Donald J. Trump Sr.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then the first one that should go is the attempted sexual assaulter, Donald J. Trump Sr.
That's a false allegation.

If you are referring to the Access Hollywood tape, he was talking about consensual sex.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If you are referring to the Access Hollywood tape, he was talking about consensual sex.
He bragged about walking into dressing rooms while young women and teens were undressing and dressing. This was verified by women and teens that were there in the dressing rooms.

And it is not consensual to grab someone without asking first. He said he did this and go away with it because of who he is. Then, I believe he said this was just 'locker room' talk.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...yep, grabbing em them by the _____ is consensual.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He bragged about walking into dressing rooms while young women and teens were undressing and dressing. This was verified by women and teens that were there in the dressing rooms.
I heard the tape. He was talking about consensual sex. Believe it or not, some women throw themselves at celebrities. That's what he was talking about. It had nothing to do with sexual assault.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I heard the tape. He was talking about consensual sex. Believe it or not, some women throw themselves at celebrities. That's what he was talking about. It had nothing to do with sexual assault.

...yea, and Donald could not help himself.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those women and teens did not invite him in to their dressing rooms when some of them were actually naked.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...yea, and Donald could not help himself.
He was confessing his weakness around the kind of women who throw themselves at celebrities. Consensual sex is not the same as sexual assault.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He was confessing his weakness around the kind of women who throw themselves at celebrities. Consensual sex is not the same as sexual assault.

What about the other allegations? Care to discuss those, or are you just going to zero in on the one that you think you can effectively rebuttal?

Is walking into a dressing room where teenage girls are changing (and some are undressed) "consensual"?

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What about the other allegations? Care to discuss those, or are you just going to zero in on the one that you think you can effectively rebuttal?
The "other allegations" were nothing but allegations with no evidence.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The "other allegations" were nothing but allegations with no evidence.

Unless you count his own words...

Quote From the Donald, Himself: Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

...but you know, Trump was still a democrat back when he said this, so he was probably just making up some #fakeNews to try to smear his future republican self... yeah, we'll go with that lol.

It's at the 1:45 mark of the video...you can hear the audio of him actually admitting to it:
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics

Upvote 0