All things working together for good..........

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you for praying for my dear friend Rosemarie. She came home from hospital yesterday. She was there for nearly three weeks. It seemed like forever.

I've known Rosemarie for 38 years. Our friendship has grown, especially since her husband passed away about ten years ago. While she was in hospital, I realised that she meant more to me than I imagined. Today, I asked her to marry me. And she said, "Yes".

For those who struggle with being alone, please be assured that God knows your pain. His love for you is unfathomable. I expected to live out my last years as I have the previous 25.

God knows your every need. Often, His priorities differ from ours. God seeks to transform us. Sometimes a relationship would interfere with the work that God wants to do. So be encouraged, nothing is impossible with God. Trust Him with your life - especially when nothing makes sense and your desires are not being met. God can turn things around in no time.

When you read the psalms, you see a man with real problems, real desires and real suffering. Yet he trusted God. Even when he failed, he sought the God who would forgive and cleanse. Let's not lose heart. When things go wrong, run to God, not away from Him. He's always there for you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,663,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for praying for my dear friend Rosemarie. She came home from hospital yesterday. She was there for nearly three weeks. It seemed like forever.

I've known Rosemarie for 38 years. Our friendship has grown, especially since her husband passed away about ten years ago. While she was in hospital, I realised that she meant more to me than I imagined. Today, I asked her to marry me. And she said, "Yes".

For those who struggle with being alone, please be assured that God knows your pain. His love for you is unfathomable. I expected to live out my last years as I have the previous 25.

God knows your every need. Often, His priorities differ from ours. God seeks to transform us. Sometimes a relationship would interfere with the work that God wants to do. So be encouraged, nothing is impossible with God. Trust Him with your life - especially when nothing makes sense and your desires are not being met. God can turn things around in no time.

When you read the psalms, you see a man with real problems, real desires and real suffering. Yet he trusted God. Even when he failed, he sought the God who would forgive and cleanse. Let's not lose heart. When things go wrong, run to God, not away from Him. He's always there for you.
God bless you both. :)

Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh that's some great news. & nothing is impossible with God indeed. Whatever the Lord will not give us, is probably not suitable. Otherwise, He will bring to fruition at the appointed time. Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0