Fresh Meat... Sweet \/^^^\/ Stalking The Night
Apr 14, 2006
the dark recesses...
✟3,914.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Libertarian
i believe the bible because it PROVES itself to be right ;)

huge diff

name ANY nation other than Israel, where all the inhabitants were carried away, distributed in most every nation on earth, persecuted for almost 2000 years (hence the term wondering Jew), and then after almost 2000 years returned to their homeland and became a nation again... name one

It has NEVER happened in known history to ANYONE but israel, yet the ridiculously impossible was prophesied and GOD brought it to pass

this is ASIDE from my personal experiences with God in tangible ways... which you are not at liberty to say 'it didnt happen'

so if i believe God for no cause NAME another nation fitting that description

Upvote 0

Sleeker

DON'T PANIC
Jun 21, 2006
Illinois
✟16,905.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

huge diff

name ANY nation other than Israel, where all the inhabitants were carried away, distributed in most every nation on earth, persecuted for almost 2000 years (hence the term wondering Jew), and then after almost 2000 years returned to their homeland and became a nation again... name one

It has NEVER happened in known history to ANYONE but israel, yet the ridiculously impossible was prophesied and GOD brought it to pass
Source?

And how does your post prove the Bible is right? It just shows the people were really strong, if the story actually happened.

this is ASIDE from my personal experiences with God in tangible ways... which you are not at liberty to say 'it didnt happen'
Any evidence?

Does that mean that if I find something that has only happened once in the world, I can say, "If you can't prove this didn't happen somewhere else, then there is no God?"

Upvote 0

WolfBitnGodSmittn

Apr 14, 2006
the dark recesses...
✟3,914.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Source?

And how does your post prove the Bible is right? It just shows the people were really strong, if the story actually happened.

Any evidence?

Does that mean that if I find something that has only happened once in the world, I can say, "If you can't prove this didn't happen somewhere else, then there is no God?"
i posted the sources... all you need do is turn the page ;)

the evidence is history

and it means God prophecies the impossible and brings it to pass anyway

that is unless YOU can do the impossible and name another nation that has accomplished this... and dude you cant

Upvote 0

Upisoft

CEO of a waterfal
Feb 11, 2006
Orbiting the Sun
✟20,777.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

huge diff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Upvote 0

Abongil

Veteran
May 3, 2006
✟16,603.00
Faith
Atheist
the world was flat was once accepted by the scientific community...and do you imply there are no scientists who are also christian?
Actually, no it never was. The earth has been known to be a sphere since Aristotle, and science really didnt even come around until the 16th century anyways. Before it was all just random blundering around and guessing, or alchemy.

Upvote 0

WolfBitnGodSmittn

Apr 14, 2006
the dark recesses...
✟3,914.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Sleeker

DON'T PANIC
Jun 21, 2006
Illinois
✟16,905.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i posted the sources... all you need do is turn the page ;)

the evidence is history

and it means God prophecies the impossible and brings it to pass anyway

that is unless YOU can do the impossible and name another nation that has accomplished this... and dude you cant
Unless you give me a non-Biblical source for this Jewish enslavement and return to Israel, then I don't need to explain it.

How would any of that prove the Bible is true anyways? Currently, you are using the Bible to prove that the Bible is right. Circular reasoning.

Sleeker,
My friend, have you come up with any other nation or are you forced to confes even if only by silence that this prophecy is true ;)
You know, I don't just wait around here all day and post. I sometimes do get off the internet.

Upvote 0

Quantic

Aug 20, 2006
✟15,223.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
List of URLs snipped...

I must say that these links are not very persuasive. You have shown, and this is something that I wouldn't dispute, that remote viewing has been scientifically researched. But I do deny that remote viewing is in any way scientific or is a real phenomena.

Doing some searched based on your links I found this report: http://www.lfr.org/LFR/csl/media/air_mayresponse.html
It states that the CIA pretty much found no use for remote viewing: "As a result of AIR's assessment, the CIA concluded that a statistically significant effect had been demonstrated in the laboratory, but that there was no case in which ESP had provided data that had ever been used to guide intelligence operations."

In the above paper, May or the CIA doesn't define what is considered "statistically significant" and I think this is telling. Everything I have read about paranormal research, where the researchers claimed a positive statistically positive result for the paranormal they were misusing statistics.

For example, the paranormal researcher may be testing if thoughts can affect coin tosses. The outcome of the test could be tails for 52% of the tosses and then the researcher claims that this extra 2% represents a statistical positive for thought affecting the outcome! The paranormal researchers conclusion couldn't be further from the truth.

So, you claim remote viewing is a real science. My question is why isn't the CIA using this to spy on other countries? Could it be that it is bunk and doesn't work? I think I know the answer.

Upvote 0