loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus
President Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about the coronavirus pandemic and the country’s preparation for this once-in-a-generation crisis.

Here, a collection of the biggest lies he’s told as the nation endures a public-health and economic calamity. This post will be updated as needed.
tulc(will just leave this here) :wave:

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

All the more reason why the networks shouldn't be providing this President with free, nationally televised access to the public during prime time to spread medical misinformation that has resulted in the President's tweets being deleted!

Conversely, give this President enough rope on national television and we all know what he'll do with it - hydroxychloroquine and injecting disinfectants being the prime examples!

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In my 8 decades [yesterday] I have never seen any elected US official so relentlessly attacked with such vitriolic hate as President Trump. FYI a lie is is not stating something one believes to be correct but is not. A LIE is a deliberate attempt to deceive by stating as truth something one knows to be false. Most of what I see here touted as Trump lying is in the former category. I don't know of a single statement by Trump in the latter category. Just sayin'!

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
In my 8 decades [yesterday] I have never seen any elected US official so relentlessly attacked with such vitriolic hate as President Trump. FYI a lie is is not stating something one believes to be correct but is not. A LIE is a deliberate attempt to deceive by stating as truth something one knows to be false. Most of what I see here touted as Trump lying is in the former category. I don't know of a single statement by Trump in the latter category. Just sayin'!
Given that Trump spent 5 years attempting to undermine President Obama's constitutional right to hold Office by acting as the face of the "birther" movement, "Der Alte" appears to have a selective memory when it comes to "relentlessly attacked with such vitriolic hate!"

This President has spent the last 4 years only accepting responsibility for those decisions that produced a positive outcome while considering any acknowledgement of past mistakes as signs of weakness - he will never admit to errors in judgement!

If one expects to be exempt from criticism, personal or otherwise, the American Presidency is the last on the list of occupations to which one should aspire!

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Given that Trump spent 5 years attempting to undermine President Obama's constitutional right to hold Office by acting as the face of the "birther" movement, "Der Alte" appears to have a selective memory when it comes to "relentlessly attacked with such vitriolic hate!"
This President has spent the last 4 years only accepting responsibility for those decisions that produced a positive outcome while considering any acknowledgement of past mistakes as signs of weakness - he will never admit to errors in judgement!
If one expects to be exempt from criticism, personal or otherwise, the American Presidency is the last on the list of occupations to which one should aspire!
It must have been a really big deal I don't remember it.
I don't remember the night time talk shows turning into I hate Obama hours.
I don't remember seeing post after post after post here at CF people criticizing everything Obama did and said. I have been here 2 decades.
And I could only find 2 mentions of Trump and birthers in 10 pages at Google.
αν το παπούτσι ταιριάζει

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It must have been a really big deal I don't remember it.
I do. :wave:

(snip)I don't remember seeing post after post after post here at CF people criticizing everything Obama did and said. I have been here 2 decades.
Than you aren't remembering very accurately because I've been here since 2002 and I spent the entirety of the Obama administration having discussion after discussion about everything from "President Obama isn't even an American!" to "President Obama wore a tan suit and he should be removed from office for doing so!!" from Trump always screaming about "President Obama is playing golf while the US BURNS!!" through the "Michelle Obama is actually a MAN!!" threads. So please, don't try and tell me about "How horribly people treat poor President Trump!!". Because if there's one thing President Trump and his supporters are always claiming is (say it with me
class) : :tantrum: "PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE REAL VICTIM HERE!!" :tantrum: (tm)

And I could only find 2 mentions of Trump and birthers in 10 pages at Google. (snip)
cool...you can start with these (and all the links they have) :wave:
14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics
Birtherism of a Nation
Trump is still reportedly pushing his racist "birther" conspiracy theory about Obama
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
tulc(hopes that helps Der Alte with his research of birtherism and President Trump) ;)

Upvote 0