United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus spoke to "this generation" that heard Him directly,
who saw the works that His Father gave the authority for Him to perform
as a testimony against them.

Matthew 23:34-36. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Do you understand the judgment that generation endured?
ALL THE BLOOD of the righteous, from Abel!
And then He continues:

Matthew 23:37-39. O Jerusalem, that kills the prophets, and stones them which are sent unto you. How often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, You shall not see me henceforth, till you shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.

This generation suffered the destruction of the Temple, in a time of desolation, and tribulation.
Matthew 24:34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Two temples, two judgments, two destructions.
Prophecy Fulfilled.

The preparation of the Gospel of Peace that the Body of Christ are to preach to Jerusalem was laid out in the prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 40:1, 2. “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.
“Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, that her warfare is ended.
That her iniquity is pardoned; for she has received from the Lord’s hand
double for all her sins.

Last edited:

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus spoke to "this generation" that heard Him directly,
who saw the works that His Father gave the authority for Him to perform
as a testimony against them.

Matthew 23:34-36. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Do you understand the judgment that generation endured?
ALL THE BLOOD of the righteous, from Abel!
And then He continues:

Matthew 23:37-39. O Jerusalem, that kills the prophets, and stones them which are sent unto you. How often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, You shall not see me henceforth, till you shall say, Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.

This generation suffered the destruction of the Temple, in a time of desolation, and tribulation.
Matthew 24:34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Two temples, two judgments, two destructions.
Prophecy Fulfilled.

The preparation of the Gospel of Peace that the Body of Christ are to preach to Jerusalem was laid out in the prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 40:1, 2. “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.
“Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, that her warfare is ended.
That her iniquity is pardoned; for she has received from the Lord’s hand
double for all her sins.
The question to ask is; if all the blood of the righteous came upon that generation,
upon whom shall come all the blood of the righteous since?

Isaiah 40:
13 Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord,
Or as His counselor has taught Him?
14 With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him,
And taught Him in the path of justice?
Who taught Him knowledge,
And showed Him the way of understanding?

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket,
And are counted as the small dust on the scales;
Look, He lifts up the coastlines as a very little thing.
16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn,
Nor its beasts sufficient for a burnt offering.
17 All nations before Him are as nothing,
And they are counted by Him less than nothing and worthless.

Upvote 0