Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
“Order in the Court”!

I have GOOD NEWS for most of you! Every day man has existed on planet Earth has been “JUDGMENT DAY”. The great judgment is not what men on Earth have imagined. Only demons are on trial, and only devils are judged.

John 16:8 And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Devils have convinced men that the Great Judgment will consume mankind too! That is a LIE!

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Maybe you do not believe Jesus' testimony, and you prefer the false witness of your human pastor in your church, who teaches that error.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I know. if you are an American, you have seen on TV and / or experienced what happens in a court case. If you ever had “jury duty”, then you know this. A bailiff or designated court officer calls for “Order in the Court”. Just before the judge appears and takes his seat, he says, “All rise”! Everyone must stand, and when the judge is seated, everyone is allowed to be seated. Why do court proceedings begin this way? There is a HIGHER reason why things happen in court this way!

God created Heaven and Earth according to the pattern shown to Moses. When we look at the priesthood of Levi and the construction pattern of the “tent”, they were made according to the “Heavenly pattern”. There is an Inner Court, which is really an analogy for Heaven above, and also an Outer Court, which symbolizes this Earth environment below, and the bottomless pit-prison for devils. And between the two “courts” is a “great gulf fixed” as Jesus taught us, Luke 16:26. The planet Earth serves as a “stage, where Creator-God is conducting a scientific assize as His offspring interact with NEGATIVE EVIL SPIRITS, 2 Esdras 7:1-15. This is STEP ONE of our education protocol. It is also a “court” where demonic offspring born in the pit-prison are assessed to see if any of them are worthy of being spared from the punishment of their fallen parents, Hebrews 12:1, Malachi 3:5. So, ever since the beginning, “in fairness” God offered salvation any new born devil to provide him a way to avoid being destroyed by fire with their previously condemned parents. Thus every day man has existed on planet Earth, the Heavenly Inner Court remains in session judging the behavior of newly born devils to see if they would be different from their parents. Unfortunately for them, they all are just like their parents, completely evil. Demon DNA remains demon DNA. It is totally EVIL, and demonic offspring behave exactly like their parents.

Psalms 55:19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old (devils). Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Here you see God describe the Earth in terms of “a tent” linking it to the analogy of the tent Moses made for the Priesthood of Levi. It is outside of Heaven and is therefore the “utter (outer) Court”. From the “pattern” given to Ezekiel for the re-construction of a new temple, we have this description of the service of the priests:

Ezekiel 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge. 17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court (analogous to Heaven), they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within. 19 And when they go forth into the utter court (the analogy referring to planet Earth), even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments. {It is because SIN and devils corrupt this environment}.

The Inner Court is of course Heaven, where God dwells. There are twelve Heavens above this prison-hole of hell.

When a Judge enters the Court, a call is made, ALL RISE! This is true for the Heavenly Court also. As you know there is no “time” up there as men know it down here. There is ONE DAY, namely, “TODAY”! It is still very early in the morning and the Heavenly SON-SUNS are still rising from planet Earth below. In fact and the children of God are heeding the call to “RISE”! Jesus is calling the sheep by their God-given names and they are RETURNING HOME to stand before him and the Father at God’s Throne. This seems to be a very long and tedious process. Men first started RISING with Abel and we proceed daily as the “daily sacrifice”! Ecclesiastes 12:7, Hosea 13:14, Isaiah 66:18, 21-23. As you know Father said our numbers are so great that it is “like the stars and the sand on the seashore”! All our numbers have not been planted in the clay yet!

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

Exodus 29:38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually. 39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even: (This is just a representation for the human death toll all over the planet each day!) In those days, this was called the “continual burnt offering”!

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Romans 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

So we see that all newly REDEEMED SPIRITS OF MEN are required to RISE and STAND before the Supreme Judge in the Inner Court of Heaven as He judges devils imprisoned on Earth.

12 divisions of spirit-children go to 12 Orders

Secrets of Enoch 29 1 Then it became evening, and then again morning, and it was the second day. [Monday is the first day.] The fiery Essence. And for all the heavenly troops I imaged the image and essence of fire, and my eye looked at the very hard, firm rock, and from the gleam of my eye the lightning received its wonderful 2 nature, which is both fire in water and water in fire, and one does not put out the other, nor does the one dry up the other, therefore the lightning is brighter than the sun, softer than water and 3 firmer than hard rock. And from the rock I cut off a great fire; and from the fire I created the ORDERS of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order. (This is just an allegory. You know God Himself is “our Rock” (Psalms 95:1) and He is a “consuming fire”(Hebrews 12:29).

Psalms 50:21 (This line is for devils) These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them (my children) in ORDER before thine eyes.

There are twelve Orders of children created by Father God. We are planted in the Earth in a random fashion, but we enter the Archangels’ 12 Orders in the exact number and sequence in which we were born on the 4th Creation Day. Re-PAIRING occurs at that time. Each male spirit is introduced to his female mate created from a tiny piece of him in Mother’s womb. They enter the “marriage feast” as a couple. Recall how the animals entered Noah’s ark! That is your clue! No one knows who is paired with whom except the Creator-God Himself. All those rising are divided between the twelve Archangels according to how Father has planned the Family. We go to our designated Order of Angels! We become “eyes in the wings” (companions) of our angelic governor, Ezekiel 10:12, Revelation 4:8.

Out of LOVE for the FAMILY He envisioned, God designed a huge House like a twelve story building for our living pleasure and comfort. There are 12 Heavens, one above another, or like twelve worlds with solid ground foundations, or a 12-story building. He fashioned part of Himself into this just for us. God also stored part of His living substance into billions of little storage cells. These were converted into His Wife and our Mother, Wisdom, and all of us, the children of the FAMILY. We form twelve Orders of angelic beings. Look at the word "twelve" ... t/we/lve - the first letter is the cross (t) and the last two sets form "we live". 12 means after death (t) we live (we- lve), after death we leave hell behind. "In Him we live and move and have our being". In the image and likenness of God, our spirits are immortal beings living inside of Him!

There is a further story in this. Each of us has a specific educational tour on earth designed by the Father. This was seen as a parabolic analogy by Hermas (Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden) concerning the twelve mountains symbolizing all humanity, which were all "different", III Hermas IX:161-168. Now all of us will have a testimony about how we fared in hell and how God brought us into glory!

III Hermas IX:161. I answered, Sir, tell me now what concerns those mountains, why are they so different, some of one form and some of another. 162. Hear, he said. These twelve mountains you see are twelve nations, which make up the whole world. Therefore the Son of God is preached to them by those whom he sent to them. 163. I said, But why are they different and every one a symbol? He replied, Pay attention. These twelve nations that possess the whole world are twelve people. 164. And as you have beheld these mountains different, so are they. I will therefore open to you the meaning and actions of every mountain. 165. But first, Sir, I said, seeing these mountains are so different, show me how have they conformed into the building of this tower, and been brought to one color, and are no less bright than those that came out of the deep?166. Because, he replied, all the nations which are under heaven have heard and believed in the same one name of the Son of God by whom they are called. 167. So having received his seal, they have all been made partakers of the same understanding and knowledge; and their faith and charity have been the same, and they have carried the spirits of these virgins together with his name.168. And therefore the building of this tower appeared to be of the same color and shone like the brightness of the sun.

The cry from the bailiff is for “Order in the court”! So the Supreme Judge complies by setting the “newbies” (returnees) in their respective “Order of Angels” planned for them. In the Revelations another question is asked:

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

And just as quickly, we have the answer:

Psalms 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Proverbs 12:7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.

When ALL HAVE RISEN, the Supreme Judge will cause us to witness the execution of our enemies.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 20 .... because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Psalms 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalms 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Now you understand the beginning of “court proceedings”. The command for “order in the court” is a directive that “all God’s children must STAND before the Throne (Judge’s Bench) in their designated Orders! The command that “ALL RISE” is also a directive that is in active progress right now. In Temple terms, it is the “daily sacrifice” or the daily human death toll! The spirits of REDEEMED MEN RISE UP in their ORDERS as they enter the Arch.

And that is alright by me, Father!! It is an honor to say, “Amen” to you, Sir!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
“Order in the Court”!

I have GOOD NEWS for most of you! Every day man has existed on planet Earth has been “JUDGMENT DAY”. The great judgment is not what men on Earth have imagined. Only demons are on trial, and only devils are judged.

John 16:8 And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Devils have convinced men that the Great Judgment will consume mankind too! That is a LIE!

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Maybe you do not believe Jesus' testimony, and you prefer the false witness of your human pastor in your church, who teaches that error.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I know. if you are an American, you have seen on TV and / or experienced what happens in a court case. If you ever had “jury duty”, then you know this. A bailiff or designated court officer calls for “Order in the Court”. Just before the judge appears and takes his seat, he says, “All rise”! Everyone must stand, and when the judge is seated, everyone is allowed to be seated. Why do court proceedings begin this way? There is a HIGHER reason why things happen in court this way!

God created Heaven and Earth according to the pattern shown to Moses. When we look at the priesthood of Levi and the construction pattern of the “tent”, they were made according to the “Heavenly pattern”. There is an Inner Court, which is really an analogy for Heaven above, and also an Outer Court, which symbolizes this Earth environment below, and the bottomless pit-prison for devils. And between the two “courts” is a “great gulf fixed” as Jesus taught us, Luke 16:26. The planet Earth serves as a “stage, where Creator-God is conducting a scientific assize as His offspring interact with NEGATIVE EVIL SPIRITS, 2 Esdras 7:1-15. This is STEP ONE of our education protocol. It is also a “court” where demonic offspring born in the pit-prison are assessed to see if any of them are worthy of being spared from the punishment of their fallen parents, Hebrews 12:1, Malachi 3:5. So, ever since the beginning, “in fairness” God offered salvation any new born devil to provide him a way to avoid being destroyed by fire with their previously condemned parents. Thus every day man has existed on planet Earth, the Heavenly Inner Court remains in session judging the behavior of newly born devils to see if they would be different from their parents. Unfortunately for them, they all are just like their parents, completely evil. Demon DNA remains demon DNA. It is totally EVIL, and demonic offspring behave exactly like their parents.

Psalms 55:19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old (devils). Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Here you see God describe the Earth in terms of “a tent” linking it to the analogy of the tent Moses made for the Priesthood of Levi. It is outside of Heaven and is therefore the “utter (outer) Court”. From the “pattern” given to Ezekiel for the re-construction of a new temple, we have this description of the service of the priests:

Ezekiel 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge. 17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court (analogous to Heaven), they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within. 19 And when they go forth into the utter court (the analogy referring to planet Earth), even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments. {It is because SIN and devils corrupt this environment}.

The Inner Court is of course Heaven, where God dwells. There are twelve Heavens above this prison-hole of hell.

When a Judge enters the Court, a call is made, ALL RISE! This is true for the Heavenly Court also. As you know there is no “time” up there as men know it down here. There is ONE DAY, namely, “TODAY”! It is still very early in the morning and the Heavenly SON-SUNS are still rising from planet Earth below. In fact and the children of God are heeding the call to “RISE”! Jesus is calling the sheep by their God-given names and they are RETURNING HOME to stand before him and the Father at God’s Throne. This seems to be a very long and tedious process. Men first started RISING with Abel and we proceed daily as the “daily sacrifice”! Ecclesiastes 12:7, Hosea 13:14, Isaiah 66:18, 21-23. As you know Father said our numbers are so great that it is “like the stars and the sand on the seashore”! All our numbers have not been planted in the clay yet!

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

Exodus 29:38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually. 39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even: (This is just a representation for the human death toll all over the planet each day!) In those days, this was called the “continual burnt offering”!

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Romans 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

So we see that all newly REDEEMED SPIRITS OF MEN are required to RISE and STAND before the Supreme Judge in the Inner Court of Heaven as He judges devils imprisoned on Earth.

12 divisions of spirit-children go to 12 Orders

Secrets of Enoch 29 1 Then it became evening, and then again morning, and it was the second day. [Monday is the first day.] The fiery Essence. And for all the heavenly troops I imaged the image and essence of fire, and my eye looked at the very hard, firm rock, and from the gleam of my eye the lightning received its wonderful 2 nature, which is both fire in water and water in fire, and one does not put out the other, nor does the one dry up the other, therefore the lightning is brighter than the sun, softer than water and 3 firmer than hard rock. And from the rock I cut off a great fire; and from the fire I created the ORDERS of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order. (This is just an allegory. You know God Himself is “our Rock” (Psalms 95:1) and He is a “consuming fire”(Hebrews 12:29).

Psalms 50:21 (This line is for devils) These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them (my children) in ORDER before thine eyes.

There are twelve Orders of children created by Father God. We are planted in the Earth in a random fashion, but we enter the Archangels’ 12 Orders in the exact number and sequence in which we were born on the 4th Creation Day. Re-PAIRING occurs at that time. Each male spirit is introduced to his female mate created from a tiny piece of him in Mother’s womb. They enter the “marriage feast” as a couple. Recall how the animals entered Noah’s ark! That is your clue! No one knows who is paired with whom except the Creator-God Himself. All those rising are divided between the twelve Archangels according to how Father has planned the Family. We go to our designated Order of Angels! We become “eyes in the wings” (companions) of our angelic governor, Ezekiel 10:12, Revelation 4:8.

Out of LOVE for the FAMILY He envisioned, God designed a huge House like a twelve story building for our living pleasure and comfort. There are 12 Heavens, one above another, or like twelve worlds with solid ground foundations, or a 12-story building. He fashioned part of Himself into this just for us. God also stored part of His living substance into billions of little storage cells. These were converted into His Wife and our Mother, Wisdom, and all of us, the children of the FAMILY. We form twelve Orders of angelic beings. Look at the word "twelve" ... t/we/lve - the first letter is the cross (t) and the last two sets form "we live". 12 means after death (t) we live (we- lve), after death we leave hell behind. "In Him we live and move and have our being". In the image and likenness of God, our spirits are immortal beings living inside of Him!

There is a further story in this. Each of us has a specific educational tour on earth designed by the Father. This was seen as a parabolic analogy by Hermas (Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden) concerning the twelve mountains symbolizing all humanity, which were all "different", III Hermas IX:161-168. Now all of us will have a testimony about how we fared in hell and how God brought us into glory!

III Hermas IX:161. I answered, Sir, tell me now what concerns those mountains, why are they so different, some of one form and some of another. 162. Hear, he said. These twelve mountains you see are twelve nations, which make up the whole world. Therefore the Son of God is preached to them by those whom he sent to them. 163. I said, But why are they different and every one a symbol? He replied, Pay attention. These twelve nations that possess the whole world are twelve people. 164. And as you have beheld these mountains different, so are they. I will therefore open to you the meaning and actions of every mountain. 165. But first, Sir, I said, seeing these mountains are so different, show me how have they conformed into the building of this tower, and been brought to one color, and are no less bright than those that came out of the deep?166. Because, he replied, all the nations which are under heaven have heard and believed in the same one name of the Son of God by whom they are called. 167. So having received his seal, they have all been made partakers of the same understanding and knowledge; and their faith and charity have been the same, and they have carried the spirits of these virgins together with his name.168. And therefore the building of this tower appeared to be of the same color and shone like the brightness of the sun.

The cry from the bailiff is for “Order in the court”! So the Supreme Judge complies by setting the “newbies” (returnees) in their respective “Order of Angels” planned for them. In the Revelations another question is asked:

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

And just as quickly, we have the answer:

Psalms 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Proverbs 12:7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.

When ALL HAVE RISEN, the Supreme Judge will cause us to witness the execution of our enemies.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 20 .... because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Psalms 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalms 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Now you understand the beginning of “court proceedings”. The command for “order in the court” is a directive that “all God’s children must STAND before the Throne (Judge’s Bench) in their designated Orders! The command that “ALL RISE” is also a directive that is in active progress right now. In Temple terms, it is the “daily sacrifice” or the daily human death toll! The spirits of REDEEMED MEN RISE UP in their ORDERS as they enter the Arch.

And that is alright by me, Father!! It is an honor to say, “Amen” to you, Sir!

The Gnostic books that you reference are occultic and part of the group of books that are “pseudepigrapha,” which means “false writings.” A simple example of an Enochic fallacy is the descriptions of Noah as a newborn baby in which “his form and appearance are not like the form of human beings…and his eyes are like the rays of the sun…which made the whole house bright. And he stood up from the hands of the midwife and he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of eternity” (1 Enoch 106:10-11,18;107:3).

Praying.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
The Gnostic books that you reference are occultic and part of the group of books that are “pseudepigrapha,” which means “false writings.” A simple example of an Enochic fallacy is the descriptions of Noah as a newborn baby in which “his form and appearance are not like the form of human beings…and his eyes are like the rays of the sun…which made the whole house bright. And he stood up from the hands of the midwife and he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of eternity” (1 Enoch 106:10-11,18;107:3).

Praying.

Let it rain.
Here is something to ponder, brinny:

Understanding the SEALED BOOK

Hebrews 4:12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Isaiah 29:10. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Psalm 40:6. Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. 9. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest. 10. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. 11. Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Psalm 138:2. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Jesus became the entire Word-volume record, God’s legacy of communication to man from Adam and Enoch’s writing to now. This Word record includes those books we use in the GOOD NEWS Library which the Catholic wrecking machine deleted and deemed non-canonical (Dragon approved) during the Dark Ages. The record includes the writings of Moses and the prophets and also what the Spirit gave to the New Testament writers. They wrote “in part” to let you know that GOD DID NOT dictate from His own mouth some things they wrote as He did with Moses and the prophets. We have “repaired the breach” left by the Dragon inspired Catholics and you will find some of the books the early church held as part of their sacred collection.

Because Jesus is the Word-record, we have repaired a gaping hole in his side. Just as we showed you Jesus double-edge speech in John 8, you must understand that the entire Word-volume record has that character. At all times Father directed Words to BOTH kingdoms in this environment through all His messengers. Two-edge speech did not begin with Jesus. If you read the “other books” as I call them, the same principle applies. When you read the Old Testament you need to know which part of the Word is directed to men and which part is directed to demons. When you read the writings of the New Testament, when and where the Holy Spirit actually gave the writers a Word from God, again the same principle applies. There is NOTHING SIMPLE about the Word of God period. That is why it is SEALED … so that ONLY Heaven can “open its meaning and content”. We have all at some point looked at a “sealed book” and presumed that we “understood” it. How many of you KNEW what I showed you in Jesus” speech was true? (See the string, "Reincarnation Myth is Eastern Garbage ). If you have not READ THE BIBLE with clear knowledge of when and where God’s Word changes direction to men and when and where it applies to demons on men, then you have NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE BIBLE. You will have to go back and reconsider EVERYTHING you thought you understood. You will discover all that you could not see with veiled perception. Hopefully you will begin to understand WHY the GOOD NEWS in all our “theme” web-sites is so different from all that you have seen. Perhaps you will begin to appreciate the awesome light we present which is YOUR HERITAGE …. but it is “common knowledge" in Heaven!

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is something to ponder, brinny:

Understanding the SEALED BOOK

Hebrews 4:12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Isaiah 29:10. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Psalm 40:6. Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. 9. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest. 10. I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. 11. Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Psalm 138:2. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Jesus became the entire Word-volume record, God’s legacy of communication to man from Adam and Enoch’s writing to now. This Word record includes those books we use in the GOOD NEWS Library which the Catholic wrecking machine deleted and deemed non-canonical (Dragon approved) during the Dark Ages. The record includes the writings of Moses and the prophets and also what the Spirit gave to the New Testament writers. They wrote “in part” to let you know that GOD DID NOT dictate from His own mouth some things they wrote as He did with Moses and the prophets. We have “repaired the breach” left by the Dragon inspired Catholics and you will find some of the books the early church held as part of their sacred collection.

Because Jesus is the Word-record, we have repaired a gaping hole in his side. Just as we showed you Jesus double-edge speech in John 8, you must understand that the entire Word-volume record has that character. At all times Father directed Words to BOTH kingdoms in this environment through all His messengers. Two-edge speech did not begin with Jesus. If you read the “other books” as I call them, the same principle applies. When you read the Old Testament you need to know which part of the Word is directed to men and which part is directed to demons. When you read the writings of the New Testament, when and where the Holy Spirit actually gave the writers a Word from God, again the same principle applies. There is NOTHING SIMPLE about the Word of God period. That is why it is SEALED … so that ONLY Heaven can “open its meaning and content”. We have all at some point looked at a “sealed book” and presumed that we “understood” it. How many of you KNEW what I showed you in Jesus” speech was true? (See the string, "Reincarnation Myth is Eastern Garbage ). If you have not READ THE BIBLE with clear knowledge of when and where God’s Word changes direction to men and when and where it applies to demons on men, then you have NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE BIBLE. You will have to go back and reconsider EVERYTHING you thought you understood. You will discover all that you could not see with veiled perception. Hopefully you will begin to understand WHY the GOOD NEWS in all our “theme” web-sites is so different from all that you have seen. Perhaps you will begin to appreciate the awesome light we present which is YOUR HERITAGE …. but it is “common knowledge" in Heaven!

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc.

Actually, the living God's Word can stand on its own, for it never ever returns to the living God "void" but accomplishes that which He sends it to do.

And this is what it does:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." ~Hebrews 4:12

"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake." ~Isa 54:15

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." ~Isa 54:17

Amen.

Praying.

Let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0