✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All Pet Rescurers and Foster Angels
It has been a week now and we have not heard from Dr. CF. We have a prayer thread started so if you would like to post there please do so.

Please lets keep this thread for the meeting of the workers.

I know we are all in a holding position and not knowing what to do. I would suggest we continue doing our jobs as we know them until we can get advice from higher up or hear from the Dr.
In the meantime if anyone needs help or know of pets that need help please let me know. I have plenty of time for the next few days to do whatever needs to be done.
It is our responsibility now to do our very best to keep our pet forum running smoothly and we continue to work together as one.

Please let us keep our conversations and concerns in our private forum here. It will be for the best interest of Dr. CF and the CForum as a whole if we not speak of anythings except actual facts that we know to be true concerning our questions at this time. Let us all speak our thoughts on the next step and then we can all be of one mind if we have to ask for help from higher up.

These are my thoughs and no one has given me instructions to make this statement. So if I am wrong in making this suggestion then I will be the one to take full responsibility for it.

Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I agree :thumbsup: we should continue to do our work as we did up till now...and hope that Dr will be back online soon :prayer: so that we can get organized into the new teams....

here's a list of who wanted to be in which team so far (gonna put that into the teams thread as well - maybe it'll help DR when she comes back :))

Rescuers

CFpetRESCUER1
CFpetRESCUER3
Petrescuer20
CFpetRESCUER22
CFFA6

Foster Angels

CFfosterangel
Cffosterangel1
CFfosterANGEL3
CFfosterANGEL5
Cffosterangel7

Teen Rescuers Team

CFpetRESCUER9

Emengency Rescuer Team

Abandoned Pet

CFpetRESCUER9
CFfosterANGEL5
CFFA6
Cffosterangel7

Nursery

CFpetRESCUER1
CFpetRESCUER3
Cffosterangel1

Graphics

CFpetRESCUER22

and I'm gonna start a fellowship thread in here - since it's one of the goals of the new organisation to get us to work closer together I think it would be a good idea to get to know each other better....

be blessed <><

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Kittystrawberry, Nice to meet you. How long have you been a pet worker? Is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself. We are trying to get to know each other better so we can have a friendship and fellowship as well as a working relationship. I have posted about myself somewhere lol but if you want to know anything about me, I will be glad to answer. bfly

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Good morning to you. Hope you have a refreshing walk. It is night here or 6:40 pm. With the time change we have twice a year it has been dark here about 2 hours.

Yes #22 and I both feel like we should continue the way we have been doing until we know something else. I think Kittystrawberry posted also.

You have done great with your new position so I will go along with whatever the rest of you think we should do about bringing to the attention of Erwin. I hope some of the others will let us know their opinion also. I know everyone wants to do what is best for our forum but to hear from them would allow all to know what and why we are going forward to get advice.

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I have checked cfnurse and she hasn't signed in either. Here is the link for the Senior Moderator that we are to ask help from. This is her post. Maybe we should check with her before going to Erwin.
http://www.christianforums.com/t4179775-hi-all.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Randi, I have not checked the emr but I will. Now what do you mean about Team Hope and Faith? I think we are all trying to work each team as usual and help the other team as needed or do you mean something else. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about this. Please fill me in if I am leaveing something or someone out.

Yes, let us all continue to communicate and do all we can to keep the cf pet forum in good shape. We can do this together.

Have checked emg and took care of miau and will keep a check on him. He is 100% Great now.

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Randi, OK I understand about the teams, You are right about that. I have checked several list and they seemed to be doing good. Maybe everyone is taking care of their list of pets. If I can help you any way let me know. I think my list will be fine for tomorrow and I can check on some more list. I have checked the abandoned list and the emergency room and just doing all that I can or know to do so maybe we won't loose any pets.

I sent meh a PM but have not heard from her. She may be communicating with Renuka, I ask her if she was in communication with anyone but no answer. I wish we could all get together and decide what our next step should be.

Do you think we need to go to Erwin at this time?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.