Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Keith Moore has been instructed by the Lord to give away any CD collections you want. Free postage, free CDs of sermons from (IMHO) one of the best preachers on the good life and the faith of God alive today.

The only limit is you can only order 3 sets per week. Probably more than you could actually listen to and feed off. Also on his website, every sermon is not available as mp3 (about 2 gigs worth of preaching - days of preaching!!!)

http://www.morelifenow.org/cgi-bin/mivavm?merchant.mvc

Check it out, peeps!

Blessings and love,
|ZZ|

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christina M said:
Keith Moore is an awesome man of God!:kiss:

I have been ministered by his teachings on integrity and faithfulness....and also financial stewardship.

Zzub....stupid question... I've never used MP3... how do I know if my computer can play downloads? :confused:
You need to have an MP3 player.

You can use Windows Media Player, which should be on all Windows based computers, or you can download Winamp, which is my preferred MP3 player.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Years ago, Keith Moore came to our church. I wasn't very old at the time, and I don't remember the message too much. But I do remember him getting up and playing the piano at the end of each service and just creating beautiful spiritual songs as God gave them to him! It was different every night.

Man! Could that guy play the piano!

I think the reason that stood out to me is because I play the piano, and I was just amazed at how God had gifted this man with such great musical ability and how he was using it for God's glory.

Upvote 0

God_Owned

My wife is the glory this Highlander. 1 Co 11:7
Feb 22, 2006
✟21,601.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zzub said:
Keith Moore has been instructed by the Lord to give away any CD collections you want. Free postage, free CDs of sermons from (IMHO) one of the best preachers on the good life and the faith of God alive today.

The only limit is you can only order 3 sets per week. Probably more than you could actually listen to and feed off. Also on his website, every sermon is not available as mp3 (about 2 gigs worth of preaching - days of preaching!!!)

http://www.morelifenow.org/cgi-bin/mivavm?merchant.mvc

Check it out, peeps!

Blessings and love,
|ZZ|

Thanks Zzub!

:wave:

Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well I feel bad, the only experience I have of Keith Moore is when he was in our church for a big 2 week conference with Copeland, and Jesse, jerry etc...

he preached an "new revelation" that God gave him. And Copeland backed it up and said it was of God and that it MUST be preached. Well it caused some questions in the church. a few weeks after the conferences my pastor got up and announced that he WOULD NOT preach Keith's revelation...and my church of 10,000 members gave him standing ovation....for a long time!

So I haven't had a good taste about him. I have an MP3, I should at least check out other topics, give him a second chance????

Upvote 0

God_Owned

My wife is the glory this Highlander. 1 Co 11:7
Feb 22, 2006
✟21,601.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iafic said:
Well I feel bad, the only experience I have of Keith Moore is when he was in our church for a big 2 week conference with Copeland, and Jesse, jerry etc...

he preached an "new revelation" that God gave him. And Copeland backed it up and said it was of God and that it MUST be preached. Well it caused some questions in the church. a few weeks after the conferences my pastor got up and announced that he WOULD NOT preach Keith's revelation...and my church of 10,000 members gave him standing ovation....for a long time!

So I haven't had a good taste about him. I have an MP3, I should at least check out other topics, give him a second chance????

What was the new revelation? :confused:

Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Godown said:
What was the new revelation? :confused:

I was affraid someone would ask that after I posted..

It was something about all the tithes were supposed to only go to the pastor himself and wasn't supposed to only be money. it's supposed to be cattle if you are a farmer, etc...

forgive me if I slaughter what he said perfectly, but all the tithes were to go to the pastor personally, and over and above the 10% was then for the church.

My pastor didn't want a church of 10,000 people giving him "gifts" all week long. My pastor was so careful not to discredit Keith, but he said, he would not be preaching it or living by it.

I have my own ideas that I feel are 100% Biblical about the tithe, i really don't think many churches AT ALL are handling the tithe right. I have NEVER seen one myself at least!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
We know how the church members and your pastor felt about the message of Moore and Copeland, but how did YOUR spirit react to it. Maybe if you test it out yourself with some of these free messages, you will arrive at a different opinion. I pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to your heart about whether or not this is of God. :)

iafic said:

Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
ChowdersMom said:
We know how the church members and your pastor felt about the message of Moore and Copeland, but how did YOUR spirit react to it. Maybe if you test it out yourself with some of these free messages, you will arrive at a different opinion. I pray that the Holy Spirit will speak to your heart about whether or not this is of God. :)

Actually that was about 6 years ago, ironically, I haven't heard it preached since...at least not by Copeland, keith I didn't listen to after that. It burned out about 3 months later. Not sure why. whether is wasn't received or realized it was wrong or are saying it in a different way????

My spirit felt it was a ditch, taking prosperity to a ditch.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JTM3 said:
Is winamp open source or just freeware? Or is it free?
There is a free version of Winamp, and there is a pay version. It is not open-source.

The free version should be all you need if you just want to listen to MP3's. Plus, check out Milkdrop which is a sweet open-source visualization plug-in for Winamp. You can make some wicked awesome visualizations with Milkdrop!

Ahem.....

Off-Topic2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have to admit I never heard of that before.

Mental picture:

Pastor: "Let us now pray. Our Father ... [moooooo] ... Who art in Heaven ... [baaaaa] ... :D

But I'm not put off by the idea. I can see how it could be correct, Biblically. Although logistically problematic, to say the least, I'm sure the Lord would work it out for whichever pastors wanted to go that way, e.g., making arrangements with the farmers to house the animals or sell the grain for him or whatever the plan is.

By the way you describe your walk in the last 6 years, it sounds like the Lord is doing a work in you that requires some "soul-searching." To prepare you for the next level He has for you. :thumbsup:

iafic said:
Actually that was about 6 years ago, ironically, I haven't heard it preached since...at least not by Copeland, keith I didn't listen to after that. It burned out about 3 months later. Not sure why. whether is wasn't received or realized it was wrong or are saying it in a different way????

My spirit felt it was a ditch, taking prosperity to a ditch.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
iafic said:
I was affraid someone would ask that after I posted..

It was something about all the tithes were supposed to only go to the pastor himself and wasn't supposed to only be money. it's supposed to be cattle if you are a farmer, etc...

forgive me if I slaughter what he said perfectly, but all the tithes were to go to the pastor personally, and over and above the 10% was then for the church.

My pastor didn't want a church of 10,000 people giving him "gifts" all week long. My pastor was so careful not to discredit Keith, but he said, he would not be preaching it or living by it.

I have my own ideas that I feel are 100% Biblical about the tithe, i really don't think many churches AT ALL are handling the tithe right. I have NEVER seen one myself at least!!!
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with him. I have seen him quite a bit on BVOV and have never heard anything from him contrary to the Word. This teaching is something I have never heard anyone say. I would like to hear it for myself.

I could see why your pastor felt that way.

As for giving KM a 2nd chance - by all means, I think you should.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.