New Jersey
✟335,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who observe any of the varied holidays that fall on October 31 -- Christians observing the eve of All Saints' Day, Pagans observing Samhain, Lutherans observing Reformation Day, anyone observing the secular day of Dress Up and Eat Candy -- I wish you a blessed day. May you be surrounded by the warmth of friends. May your departed loved ones rest in peace, enfolded in the arms of God's love.

For those of you who observe no holiday today, but who see it as one more day of Ordinary Time, may you see God in the ordinary today, in all the ways that God cares for you in the everyday events of daily life.

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who observe any of the varied holidays that fall on October 31 -- Christians observing the eve of All Saints' Day, Pagans observing Samhain, Lutherans observing Reformation Day, anyone observing the secular day of Dress Up and Eat Candy -- I wish you a blessed day. May you be surrounded by the warmth of friends. May your departed loved ones rest in peace, enfolded in the arms of God's love.

For those of you who observe no holiday today, but who see it as one more day of Ordinary Time, may you see God in the ordinary today, in all the ways that God cares for you in the everyday events of daily life.

Hey thanks @PloverWing! Have a wonderful evening yourself. :D

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pretty uneventful evening for me. More depressed that it's the last day of October (mainly due to the approaching winter weather..), although I do like Thanksgiving time.

• Friendly
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0