All discussion about Catholic doctrine and teaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Since we have the interfaith forum discussing the discussing Catholic issues, Pope, etc.. I would close all threads discussing Catholicism in this forum.

All discussions about the Pope, Catholic doctrine, teaching should be directed there.

I am not a Catholic and only have a slight understanding, some would say misunderstanding :), of Catholicism. Such questions or statements pertaining to the Catholic religion and the Pope should be directed to the interfaith forum until further notice.

I thank you all for your understanding.

Regards,

Yau-ming
PETCA moderator

celtic_crusader

Crusading Against Jihad
Feb 5, 2002
✟596.00
Since we have the interfaith forum discussing the discussing Catholic issues, Pope, etc.. I would close all threads discussing Catholicism in this forum.

yeuming,
are you for real???? These are not catholic issues but christian issue and issues of prophesy.. Do you forget jesus telling us to be ready ?????

The Roman vatican and the reign of the pope is all through bible prophecy and that is the issues on this forum, is it not????

What about prophecy that is concerning the Vatican, you have just muffled all those Christians that talk about the Vatican as a major player in the bible prophesies and there are a lot of us that believe it and talk about it souly on a bible prophesy level.

I have nothing to bring to the catholic discussion and yet I have multitudes to bring to the prophesy forum and if I mention the catholic church it is always 100% of the time , about prophesy.

don`t you dare delete my germanic tribes thread that took me hours of study and work!!!

Something that is obviously not familiar to you yauming?

why don`t you read it and you will see that it is all about bible prophesy from start to end and I will protest if you think otherwise yauming??????

if you delete my honest hard work on my explinations on prophesys like daniel 7 and 9 and revelations 17 and thesalonians 2 and other prophesys as well so for you to delete this would be a total move directly against everything that this prophesy forum stands for and I for one will leave as quick as I came .

This forum is for prophecy and therefore it would be totally rediculace to attempt to muffle the subject of prophecy because you yourself don’t understand it.

I live in australia were we believe in not only the freedom to speak your mind but also to believe and teach what you believe.

if you do this yauming , I will take it as an offence to our culture.

you damn well now what I am saying hear aussie.

I came to this forum because there was allot of people hear and that meant that any issue can be addressed and there would be people that could handle the issues , atleast a couple????.

Not so though:mad: listen to me hear;

If I talk souly about bible prophesy (which I have done) and I am not addressing any doctrinal questions to any Catholics because it isn’t for them (which I also have done) but I am addressing it to the prophecy forum because that is exactly what it is.
How can you come along and use a weak excuse to shut me up by saying that I must address these questions of doctrines of the Catholics in a catholic forum.

That would be literally impossible because I don’t address any of there doctrines at all, I address the doctrines of biblical prophesy to the prophesy forum and there for have done exactly the right thing.

This is a prophesy forum and therefore these issues are more relevant hear than anywhere else.

To put these issues to Roman Catholics would be nothing but an offensive move. I have no desire or intention of offending them in there own forum.

These issues that I am talking about are souly based on education, history and bible prophecy, why don’t you read it before calling it something that it is not.

There isn’t one issue that I have spoken of that has anything at all to do with asking Catholics questions about there faith, I know there faith and what they believe, my interests are bible prophesy so I will continue to deal with the catholic church hear on this forum because it is what I believe is bible prophesy of the first degree.

I don’t think it is wise to ignore the facts just because they don’t look nice and may offend someone so I will do my best to do what I am doing and that is to only address the issues of prophesy and history and steer clear of stupid nit picking that goes on in the catholic question forum.

The Roman Vatican and the reign of the pope is all through bible prophecy and that is the issues on this forum, is it not????

Ticked off already

Celtic:D

Upvote 0
Hi Celtic Crusader,

I'm not too sure why you are so angry. I am not deleting any thread or any of your post. As far as I can remember, as moderator, I have only deleted post promoting offensive p@rn pictures. I am only going to *close* the thread. Closing the thread does not delete the post nor does it prevent people from reading them either. It only stops people from posting them here.

Frankly, as a Protestant Christian, I do share the sceptical/hostile approach to the Pope and the other (for lack of a better word) controversial aspects of the Roman Catholic relgion. I share the suspicion of the power of the Vatican and the Papacy which has little basis in scripture.

However, this forum is suppose to be a place where people can come and share and discuss PETCA matters.

You can keep on writing your arguments against the Vatican, but to be fair, we should also include the Catholic view point on the matter too.

MarmaladePro and I are not Catholics. We probably agree with most of what you are saying. But with the inclusion of the interfaith forum, I feel its best if posts that deal with the Catholic church get directed there.

I don't suppose you agree do you?

God bless,

YM

PS.
Please note that I have NOT closed any vatican discussion thread yet.

Originally posted by celtic_crusader

if you do this yauming , I will take it as an offence to our culture.

Celtic:D

Upvote 0

celtic_crusader

Crusading Against Jihad
Feb 5, 2002
✟596.00
i`m not as angry as I may appear yauming :D

I am just strait to the point although I supose I did get angry at the thaught of you deleteing my post because it was all about prophesy and therefore rellivent in this forum and there was no were else were it would have been apropriate so I was suspisious of your motives.

why would I think that?

because I had just read your post to me in my thread conserning this and so when I saw your thread I thaught maybe I provoked this when I have done nothing but stay directly on the topics of this forum , "prophesys".

this forum is call prophesy , endtime and currant affairs isn`t it, I am in the right place arn`t I :D

just call me frank :D it`s not my name but everyone keeps calling me frank :D

na ,I`m not angry yauming :cool:

. if you do this yauming , I will take it as an offence to our culture.

Celtic

just expressing myself ;) ya no , AUSSIE STYLE ;)

just don`t delete my posts right :p

"peace bro" :cool:

celtic crusader

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.