Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. It is a point of view held by some, but pehaps not most, Christians. The Plurality of Worlds has been a matter of philosophical and theological debate for millenia. Although you say "this is a Christian point of view", the tenor of your posts suggests you believe it is "the Christian point of view". If that is what you intend you overreach your authority.

I didn't say every Christian believes this, as you are aware Christian belief differs over many subjects, but this is a Christian belief. Is there a point to your nitpicking?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who made all the animals and plants - did they evolve or something?

Here we go again, as I said in the past I will not argue with atheists who don't want a discussion but just to argue. You already know that I am a creationist so your post has no actual point to it.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,329.00
Faith
Atheist
Here we go again, as I said in the past I will not argue with atheists who don't want a discussion but just to argue. You already know that I am a creationist so your post has no actual point to it.
OK, but if "God only made angels and humans", where did all the animals and plants come from?

It's a simple question - I don't want to argue, I'm just curious about your worldview.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,882.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I didn't say every Christian believes this, as you are aware Christian belief differs over many subjects, but this is a Christian belief. Is there a point to your nitpicking?
I thought I had explained the point in my post. In the context of your posts in this thread and the structure and content of the post I was responding to, the clear impressionyou created was that you believed this to be the Christian viewpoint.
The point to what you choose to call nitpicking was to either:
  • Challenge you on such a belief
  • Give you an opportunity to correct the misleading impression you had created
You have taken advantage of the second of these. You are welcome. No need to thank me.

Upvote 0