✟7,908.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Do alien hybrid human-gray species go to Heaven too?

Can we create a new lineage of human species with the Gray aliens and they will still be saved by Jesus salvation ? Or is Jesus dying for our sins only applicable to humans.

In book of genesis it says that the aliens mingled with humans and created a human-alien hybrid species

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
First of all, Genesis does not teach that aliens mingled with humans and created a human-alien hybrid species. Genesis 6:1-8 has been interpreted chiefly in the following ways:
  • Angelic beings ("the sons of God") coupled with humans ("the daughters of men"), and the resulting offspring were hybrids between the two kinds of beings. The evil bloodline of these beings had to be eliminated with the Flood.
  • Good young men ("the sons of God") became attracted to good looking women from ungodly families ("the daughters of men") and had children by them, and the result was morally depraved generations, which resulted in God's judgment with the Flood.
There's controversy over whether or not children could actually come about from angelic beings, since angelic beings are spirits without a known physical component to their being. Hence the second interpretation I gave. There are more reasons for it (that is the interpretation I hold to) but that's off topic for now.

Either way, there's nothing about gray aliens in there. There are those Christians who claim that encounters with gray aliens are demonic encounters, but that doesn't affirm that demons are physical gray aliens. Rather, it takes into account the teaching that even Satan can appear as an angel of light, and that the people who claim to encounter these aliens coincidentally seem to be into New Age thinking, and New Age is associated with demons. So the Christian belief here is that spiritual beings provide apparitions rather than affirming that physical beings such as gray aliens exist.

Second, let's say that the first interpretation with the angelic beings is correct. Since they are not physical gray aliens, we could not infer from this passage that such a hybrid between a human and a gray alien is possible.

Third, if it is possible, there is no teaching on whether or not such a hybrid would have a soul to save.

Fourth, Hebrews mentions the angels, but specifies that Jesus died for all of mankind, not for angels. Since the angels are excluded, we could not say for sure that any other alien races would be included or excluded in what Jesus did. Proof of such life, which we do not have, would require asking some interesting theological and Christological questions, but we do not have it.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Can we create a new lineage of human species with the Gray aliens and they will still be saved by Jesus salvation ? Or is Jesus dying for our sins only applicable to humans.

In book of genesis it says that the aliens mingled with humans and created a human-alien hybrid species

I did a thread sort of on this topic here.

Salvation is in your DNA

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
First of all, Genesis does not teach that aliens mingled with humans and created a human-alien hybrid species. Genesis 6:1-8 has been interpreted chiefly in the following ways:
  • Angelic beings ("the sons of God") coupled with humans ("the daughters of men"), and the resulting offspring were hybrids between the two kinds of beings. The evil bloodline of these beings had to be eliminated with the Flood.
  • Good young men ("the sons of God") became attracted to good looking women from ungodly families ("the daughters of men") and had children by them, and the result was morally depraved generations, which resulted in God's judgment with the Flood.
There's controversy over whether or not children could actually come about from angelic beings, since angelic beings are spirits without a known physical component to their being. Hence the second interpretation I gave. There are more reasons for it (that is the interpretation I hold to) but that's off topic for now.

Either way, there's nothing about gray aliens in there. There are those Christians who claim that encounters with gray aliens are demonic encounters, but that doesn't affirm that demons are physical gray aliens. Rather, it takes into account the teaching that even Satan can appear as an angel of light, and that the people who claim to encounter these aliens coincidentally seem to be into New Age thinking, and New Age is associated with demons. So the Christian belief here is that spiritual beings provide apparitions rather than affirming that physical beings such as gray aliens exist.

Second, let's say that the first interpretation with the angelic beings is correct. Since they are not physical gray aliens, we could not infer from this passage that such a hybrid between a human and a gray alien is possible.

Third, if it is possible, there is no teaching on whether or not such a hybrid would have a soul to save.

Fourth, Hebrews mentions the angels, but specifies that Jesus died for all of mankind, not for angels. Since the angels are excluded, we could not say for sure that any other alien races would be included or excluded in what Jesus did. Proof of such life, which we do not have, would require asking some interesting theological and Christological questions, but we do not have it.

Angels are men (that can fly without an airplane)

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if you're joking or serious. That is nowhere close to true.

yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

That doesn't mean they are men, but rather they can and sometimes do appear as men.

"And to which of the angels has he ever said, 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet'? Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?" - Hebrews 1:13-14

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
If that’s not cherry-picking I do not know what is. Completely different context than the days of the nephilim.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Nope, the gray aliens are out. Illegal aliens are in.
If you see any gray aliens please report them to the Pentagon.
I suspect they are the ones who lay eggs in you and that's really gross. But that's in the movie "Aliens", not the Bible, so it might be fiction. Hope this helps!

• Haha
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If that’s not cherry-picking I do not know what is. Completely different context than the days of the nephilim.

I was never writing about any points on nephilim.

The fallen angels married human women and bred the nephilim.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope, the gray aliens are out. Illegal aliens are in.
If you see any gray aliens please report them to the Pentagon.
I suspect they are the ones who lay eggs in you and that's really gross. But that's in the movie "Aliens", not the Bible, so it might be fiction. Hope this helps!
Rotflol! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That doesn't mean they are men, but rather they can and sometimes do appear as men.

"And to which of the angels has he ever said, 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet'? Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?" - Hebrews 1:13-14

Oh so calling Gabriel a man does not mean he is a man. Then what does it mean he is.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The flood accomplished its purpose. Preserving the line of humanity so The Messiah could come into the world.
So are you saying these other beings can’t be saved? Again- :scratch:

Upvote 0