Alice Cooper for President (and for British Prime Minister)

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Alice Cooper Launches Campaign To Be Elected As Both US President & British PM

July 18, 2016 -- “Alice Cooper is tired of the rhetoric – the mudslinging – the media frenzy. Keeping his snake in his cage and the guillotine in storage, he is putting people before career. Alice Cooper wants to be elected.

He is asking his fellow Americans, his British friends and all those around the world who are disillusioned with their leaders, to join The Wild Party. Alice Cooper is tackling the everyday concerns discussed among his fellow woman and man – the ordinary, decent hard working (and rocking) people he meets and entertains every day while performing nearly 100 concerts a year around the world.”

- Source

Hello hooray!

I'd vote for him, as long as holding down three jobs wouldn't interfere with his touring. He only has an eight-point platform. Haven't been able to listen to the new version of Elected yet. :(

Reactions: Chesterton

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...I think that reflects quite poorly on you. That guy was sharp as a tack. "Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk" was hilarious. :D
As a huskie owner, I was always partial to "Don't eat the yellow snow".

That said, I'd vote for Bowie before Zappa. Both of them being dead, Alice is the next acceptable choice. After all, he's experienced in the politics, he ran a whole department;

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟867,864.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
...I think that reflects quite poorly on you. That guy was sharp as a tack. "Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk" was hilarious. :D
Yeah, I'm not a fan of self-righteous moralizers, especially when they're not even good at it.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics