• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

alians came to me

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by ohjeeze, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    They made it hard to believe so to throw people off. It is all a game. They like to play games/

2. Crusader Abrahm

Crusader Abrahm Member

+0
    God doesn't play games with our well being spiritual or otherwise :cool:
    you make me feel sad for you

3. Christsoldier

Christsoldier So, I'm an apologetic!

+0
    Satan likes to play games with our heads. He dresses sin up and makes it look good. He deceives us. He makes us doubt our salvation.

God doesn't play games, especially NOT the kind of game you are involved in.

They(the ones you believe Make it hard to believe)come from Satan, not God.

Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Doesn't get much simpler than that. : )

4. supermagdalena

supermagdalena The Shrubs and the Flan.

+25
    Non-Denom
    There's the proof that these "Spirits" are of Satan. God doesn't play games, He doesn't play games with our salvation. He loves us too much and doesn't want it to be so hard to believe that only a few make it. He wants everyone in...that's why He made it easy. Satan, on the other hand, does play games. And you will always lose.

5. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    The verse " I will send a great delusion..if it were possible will decieve even the elect" I will let Satan loose a little season to bring apostacy upon the churches." God has his restraints on Satan, but obviously can let him or her or whatever loose. There will be signs in the heavens and on earth. Many will be decieved. It is called "tribulation" greater tthen has ever been or ever will be. But anyway ..this is obviously God speaking when it says "I will send a great delusion." What were you expecting?

6. Deacon Dan

Deacon Dan New Member

+0
    To All,
    At the risk of sounding rude or uncaring, our responsibility is to give OJ the gospel, and let God do the rest. His tactic (OJ) is to keep you engaged to divert you from the truth or to draw at least one in. He will be glad to have nothing more than confusion on one's part. He is the deciever! I have watched several of you test his spirit and ask him who Christ is and the results were as expected. I urge you to not let this false prophet darken your doorway (or your computer screen)anymore. By continuing to feed him he continues to decieve. Remember "Hath God said..." Don't get caught up in it. Pray for OJ and pray for those who read his posts that they may not be decieved. Don't feed the deception! Sorry, sometimes the truth is not pretty. This is a case left for higher powers and prayer is the only answer.
    Deacon Dan

7. supermagdalena

+25
    Non-Denom
    Don't worry about me. I'm just trying some simple logic...and I also like a good challenge for my brain. I also have some friends who dabble in this stuff. It breaks my heart.

I'm still praying for you, ohjeeze. Don't take Bible verses out of context, which is the only type of Biblical proof you've provided so far. Can you show some definent references to this stuff in the Bible?

8. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    supermagdalena,
    You are excellent. You never let go. I just want you to know I admire that. You are a true heart of God's. Keep up the good work. :) :wave:

9. supermagdalena

+25
    Non-Denom
    Thanks! :) :wave:

10. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    I gave you proof and thats not just proof out of the Bible. Either take it or leave it. Let God sort it out in the end. You have all been decieved.

11. solo66 man

+2
    OJ, please read the whole Bible from cover to cover. And leave nothing out. Omit no detail and you will have a clear picture of what and who God is. Then you will know what to do.

12. solo66 man

+2
    I am glad to note your presence. :)

13. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I agree with you, Deacon Dan. You are wise and discerning.

14. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    Don't put your trust in some false prophet. I am not going to try to convince anybody anymore. But basically the Bible commandes us to "look for these things coming upon the earth" and there is no way one can misinterpret that one in order to decieve. Also good simple logic is necessary. So just wait it out and see what happens. What else can we do? The best way to discern spirits is to get right in there and review the evidence, otherwise you have not done anything.

15. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    Oh and the verse "your young men and women shell have visions and the old will have dreams. Don't forget that one, and also the fact that the whole Bible is nothing but about very unusual stuff, not your garden veriety events, and people also thought it was demons then.

16. supermagdalena

+25
    Non-Denom
    Be careful ohjeeze. If God means for you to have visions, etc, they will come to you on their own. God does not need help! He's already got it all figured out. When we try to help God is when we get in trouble. For example, Abraham and Rebecca thought they could help got by having their servant be impregnated by Abraham. This was Ishmael. God sent Ishmael and his mother off into the wilderness, but the descendents of Ishmael founded what religion? You guessed it. Islam. That religion has been a thorn in Irael's side for centuries. Trying to help God won't get you anywhere but farther away than where you started.

17. Christsoldier

+0
    Satan, right now I am binding you in Christ's name. You will not be allowed to send your minions to keep ohjeeze in the state of deception he is presently in. Satan, we REBUKE you. ohjeeze is not yours. He is a child of God. Jesus' blood has purchased him. You will not win. You are boound by Jesus' precious sacrifice. You are powerless.

Holy Spirit, please come and open ohjeeze's heart and soul, so he may see clearly. Direct his steps to someone who will lead him out of this pit of untruth.

In Jesus' powerful name we ask these things. Amen.

18. Christsoldier

+0
    ohjeeze, all the scripture you have quoted comes from Revelations. This will happen after the Rapture, not before when you are referring to the deception.

19. supermagdalena

+25
    Non-Denom
    Amen! Satan, you're not welcome to deceive him anymore! We command you, leave his mind alone.

20. ohjeeze

ohjeeze New Member

+0
    Thanks for caring and trusting in God so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.