East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alex Jones knows very, very well how the deep state government [or ''shadow government''] works in the USA, and mainstream media calls him a ''conspiracy theorist'' to try and make him look crazy and dis-credit him. At the end of this video, he said to watch out for a big shooting or some kind of attack on the USA in mid-October, that it's the left/deep-state going to orchestrate it to try and take down trump and get this anti-Christ system underway... I feel like God has confirmed to me that Alex Jones is a legit new source for what is really going on in the corrupt deep-state. He does talk about Jesus Christ and claims to be a Christian, I'm not sure he is a real Christian but nonetheless here is the video-

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
There have been 270 mass shootings int he US this year so far. That's One every other day or so. Alex Jones' "prediction" is about as useful as me predicting that there will be a day that ends in "y" next week.

Of course there will be a mass shooting in October. This is what our nation DOES. I predict there will be one in November as well. And one NEXT WEEK!

-J

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
At the end of this video, he said to watch out for a big shooting or some kind of attack on the USA in mid-October
Since the Las Vegas shooting didn't happen in mid-October, you've concluded that he didn't know what he was talking about, right?
that it's the left/deep-state going to orchestrate it to try and take down trump and get this anti-Christ system underway... I feel like God has confirmed to me that Alex Jones is a legit new source for what is really going on in the corrupt deep-state.
I think maybe your feelings about what God is telling you are not 100% accurate.

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alex Jones knows very, very well how the deep state government [or ''shadow government''] works in the USA, and mainstream media calls him a ''conspiracy theorist'' to try and make him look crazy and dis-credit him. At the end of this video, he said to watch out for a big shooting or some kind of attack on the USA in mid-October, that it's the left/deep-state going to orchestrate it to try and take down trump and get this anti-Christ system underway... I feel like God has confirmed to me that Alex Jones is a legit new source for what is really going on in the corrupt deep-state. He does talk about Jesus Christ and claims to be a Christian, I'm not sure he is a real Christian but nonetheless here is the video-

Thanks for sharing the link. Knowing that I will be called an anti-semite by my own brethren in Christ, we need to remember that Marx was a Jew and the October revolution in 1917 that assassinated the Czar and the Romanov family was financed by the Jewish bankers Rothschild, Jews who were the first communists leaders of Russia. When Israel was first established they had a communist system of government, but modified it years later due to the impracticality of sustained growth. The sad thing is that the Jerwish banking dynasties do not reflect all of Jewry. But the epitaph of "anti-semite" is plastered on anyone who makes any comment on that small part of Jewry.

Sadly the majority of Christians are duped and deceived by the powers that be. You will get a lot of flack for this William, but kudos for still standing for the truth.

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
watch out for a big shooting or some kind of attack

"or some kind of attack"? That could be anything. There are attacks of some kind on the US every month.

Um, you know that there have been mass shootings on most days this whole year, just as there usually are in the United States?

Just look at this calendar image here (each little block is a day, you can see the months - and the darker days are ones with mass shootings).
print-Artboard_2_copy.png
477 Days. 521 Mass Shootings. Zero Action From Congress. (see the details in the article).

You can see the same thing by googling "shooting XXXX 2017", where XXXX is the month of your choice. For instance, I just tried "shooting June 2017" randomly, and this came up: Steve Scalise Among 4 Shot at Baseball Field; Suspect Is Dead

We are a nation of mass shootings. His prediction is like me "predicting" that it will rain in the next month.

No, it's actually like me saying "it will rain next month or there will be some kind of weather event" in the USA.

And he was wrong anyway.

in mid-October

October 1 is not "mid-October".

The guy is a con. I'd call him a con-artist, except that doing so implies that he is even a little bit good at it, and he's not.

Papias

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree with the skeptic replies. Since 2012 there have been how many school shootings? Stop reading... think about it for a second... how many school shootings in the last 5 years? 10? 15?

Since 2012 there have been one hundred and forty two school shootings. And that is just schools... we obviously have had many other mass shooting attempts. I agree with @High Fidelity in that, we can do the same. I predict, that in December there will be a school shooting. When that happens that doesn't make me a prophet, it makes me able to follow trends. :)

• Agree
Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, so much hatred for Alex Jones, geeze... that's not love. Why do you guys have to go nit-picking all the fine details? He predicted something very big in October, and the Las Vegas shooting is the biggest mass shooting in US history. He was a few weeks off on his prediction, but was still pretty close. You are missing the big picture....

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like God has confirmed to me that Alex Jones is a legit new source for what is really going on in the corrupt deep-state.

I highly doubt it is God leading you to put faith in a man who made a career out of harassing the parents of murdered children.

He does talk about Jesus Christ and claims to be a Christian

So did Jim Jones.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I highly doubt it is God leading you to put faith in a man who made a career out of harassing the parents of murdered children.
So did Jim Jones.

Again, you are missing the big picture. And your throwing out bizarre, false accusations. I am not putting my ''faith'' in Alex Jones like I do in Christ- I am simply saying that he gives accurate news details, unlike so much of the dishonest mainstream media.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, you are missing the big picture. And your throwing out bizarre, false accusations. I am not putting my ''faith'' in Alex Jones like I do in Christ- I am simply saying that he gives accurate news details, unlike so much of the dishonest mainstream media.

You have to admit, there is a certain irony in holding up Alex Jones as a pillar of truth while accusing someone else of "throwing out bizarre, false accusations." ;)

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Accurate news details??

• 9/11 Conspiracy theories
  • 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami were artificially created weather-weapon attacks
  • Government is using estrogen markers in kids' juiceboxes to turn them gay
  • Gay. Frog. Conspiracy.
  • Sandy Hook was fake.
  • Actually, ALL mass shootings are fake.
  • Clinton ran a sex ring from a pizza restaurant
  • The moon landings were fake
  • The government planned and performed the Oklahoma City Bombing
  • Tin foil hats work
  • Halftime shows are satanic rituals
  • Water fluoridation is a plot to kill us all
  • Massive, MASSIVE rants about FEMA taking over the US
  • NWO Black-helicopter style rantings
  • ...and it goes ON and ON and ON...
Alex Jones is NOT a valid source of information. I don't know if he's just playing a role to hawk his merchandise or if he really believes what he says and is therefore a victim of a really bad case of paranoia. Either way, he's NOT a factual source of anything other than "This is what Alex Jones said."

He's basically what would happen if the entire internet collectively raised a child.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have to admit, there is a certain irony in holding up Alex Jones as a pillar of truth while accusing someone else of "throwing out bizarre, false accusations." ;)

As a news source compared to all the dishonest media out there, no I don't find it ironic. You are using sarcasm, I never said Alex was a ''pillar of truth.'' Telling someone they ''made a career out of harassing the parents of murdered children'' is a pretty senseless, bizarre accusation.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you belong to a church?. If you do, please make an appointment with your pastor and talk to him about these things. If you do not please find a Bible believing church known for its love and listen to those people, not some person who has so many problems with hatred and self-aggrandizement.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Wow, so much hatred for Alex Jones, geeze... that's not love. Why do you guys have to go nit-picking all the fine details? He predicted something very big in October, and the Las Vegas shooting is the biggest mass shooting in US history. He was a few weeks off on his prediction, but was still pretty close. You are missing the big picture....

The big picture is that he routinely threw muck and given the frequency of these events in the U.S., it happened.

He's an utterly vile person and he makes his millions by dishonouring the memories of innocent people because he has a captive audience that want to believe what he says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Telling someone they ''made a career out of harassing the parents of murdered children'' is a pretty senseless, bizarre accusation.

Please, in your opinion, characterize his actions toward the parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook. And, go...

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On my part, it isn't hate in the least. It is that if you listen to shows like Coast to Coast for any length of time, you'll get 100 people making 200 predictions and eventually one will be correct. If nothing happened in October, nobody would have brought up Alex but because he did say something would happen... now he has some special gift? I know people who have listened to him for YEARS and I can't tell you how many times I have been told that a certain date was a day we might want to stay close to home! Those "dates" come and go... and nothing happens.

We need to get out of the prediction business and be about the Kingdom business which is not of this world. But when we get all intertwined into this world, we get distracted from the weightier things.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
On my part, it isn't hate in the least. It is that if you listen to shows like Coast to Coast for any length of time, you'll get 100 people making 200 predictions and eventually one will be correct. If nothing happened in October, nobody would have brought up Alex but because he did say something would happen... now he has some special gift? I know people who have listened to him for YEARS and I can't tell you how many times I have been told that a certain date was a day we might want to stay close to home! Those "dates" come and go... and nothing happens.

We need to get out of the prediction business and be about the Kingdom business which is not of this world. But when we get all intertwined into this world, we get distracted from the weightier things.

Yea I a lot see truth in your post. I think you're right, I was probably asking for it just by even making this thread. The more time goes on, the farther away I get from politics because of what just happened in this thread

• Friendly
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yea I a lot see truth in your post. I think you're right, I was probably asking for it just by even making this thread. The more time goes on, the farther away I get from politics because of what just happened in this thread
I have the same passion as you. I could spend all day contemplating, discussing and writing about why a person like McCain can vote 3 times to repeal the current health care system when he KNOWS it won't be repealed... and then when it will, he votes against it. I hate politics because of this stuff but I will say this, we should expect this. The god of this world (read 'system of things') uses politics and religion to drive wedges between people while distracting us from God and God's will. We rally around whatever we are emotionally tied to and stand opposed to anyone who opposes our view EVEN THOUGH we don't fight flesh and blood but rather the spiritual forces behind it all.

I appreciate you brother, I do. If I said anything that could have been taken negative, that wasn't my intention at all. :)

Blessings.
Ken

• Friendly
Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0