Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Someone needs to exorcize Alex Jones. He's a victim of his own raving paranoia.

Where are the fruits of the Spirit in his life? Does he have joy? Peace? Self-control? Where is his faith? He can only talk about his fears, he sees his fears everywhere, and his fears are his all-powerful gods. He seems to have a drinking problem and he had alcohol on his breath at a Trump rally. This is how he deals with the psychological demons that torment him. He also smokes marijuana but claims he's just testing the potency.

He should be pitied (if he is noticed at all) but instead he's making a fortune by infecting other people with his fears. There is a Snopes article debunking the video above, but Jones' fans are not going to read it.

He mocked the parents of Sandy Hook victims by imitating their crying and saying they were method acting. Alex Jones is stupid, evil, and insane.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Someone needs to exorcize Alex Jones. He's a victim of his own raving paranoia.

Where are the fruits of the Spirit in his life? Does he have joy? Peace? Self-control? Where is his faith? He can only talk about his fears, he sees his fears everywhere, and his fears are his all-powerful gods. He seems to have a drinking problem and he had alcohol on his breath at a Trump rally. This is how he deals with the psychological demons that torment him. He also smokes marijuana but claims he's just testing the potency.

He should be pitied (if he is noticed at all) but instead he's making a fortune by infecting other people with his fears. There is a Snopes article debunking the video above, but Jones' fans are not going to read it.

He mocked the parents of Sandy Hook victims by imitating their crying and saying they were method acting. Alex Jones is stupid, evil, and insane.

"Snopes", Eryk?

Seriously?

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The fatal flaw in this theory: IT'S ALEX JONES.

Meaning?

(i don't like Alex Jones, nor his dramatics and ceaselessly needing attention, etc. but if he mentions something, i don't just discount it...to me THAT would be the major flaw, and not doing my due research on it, and then laying it to rest, etc.)

It's kinda' like this, isn't it?

not-listening.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟30,314.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
It sounds pretty paranoid to me too.

As out there as Lady Gaga is, I don't see her as particularly satanic, just edgy and very hollywood.
Yes this is so true. I do not care for Lady Gaga but some people will see anything they want to in anything. It would be nice if people would pay more attention to what they are doing and quit trying to dig and find fault in what others are doing. Alex Jones is a attention hog and is doing this for the attention and the money and nothing else. It does not matter if what he says is true or not. Some people will keep believing it regardless of how many of us debunk it with the truth.

• Agree
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Meaning?

(i don't like Alex Jones, nor his dramatics and ceaselessly needing attention, etc. but if he mentions something, i don't just discount it...to me THAT would be the major flaw, and not doing my due research on it, and then laying it to rest, etc.)

It's kinda' like this, isn't it?

not-listening.jpeg

Not even slightly. We're talking about someone who:

1) States that the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsumani were man-made weaponized weather strikes
2) States that FEMA runs Death Camps
3) States that the Moore Tornado in 2013 was man-made using a "weather weapon"
4) States that the Government is using "Estrogen mimickers" in juice boxes to turn the world gay
5) States that Carrie Fisher was killed to boost sales of the new Star Wars movie
6) States that Sahsa and Malia aren't Barack's daughters
7) States that nobody died in the Sandy Hook shooting

And that doesn't even scratch the surface with his chemtrail panic, CIA mind-control satellites, 9/11 trutherism, sulfur-cloud scented Obama theory, NWO secret UN helicopter attack squadrons and fluoride conspiracy jazz. And that's STILL not even close to mapping his vast cosmos of nuttery.

At a certain point, a person will have proven themselves to be irrational enough that anything they declare to be a Secret Truth can be reliably dismissed out of hand. Alex Jones hopscotched past that point years ago, and just kept going. He has more or less the same level of credibility as a photoshopped image of a lobster with some insane text pasted to it.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Not even slightly. We're talking about someone who:

1) States that the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsumani were man-made weaponized weather strikes
2) States that FEMA runs Death Camps
3) States that the Moore Tornado in 2013 was man-made using a "weather weapon"
4) States that the Government is using "Estrogen mimickers" in juice boxes to turn the world gay
5) States that Carrie Fisher was killed to boost sales of the new Star Wars movie
6) States that Sahsa and Malia aren't Barack's daughters
7) States that nobody died in the Sandy Hook shooting

And that doesn't even scratch the surface with his chemtrail panic, CIA mind-control satellites, 9/11 trutherism, sulfur-cloud scented Obama theory, NWO secret UN helicopter attack squadrons and fluoride conspiracy jazz. And that's STILL not even close to mapping his vast cosmos of nuttery.

At a certain point, a person will have proven themselves to be irrational enough that anything they declare to be a Secret Truth can be reliably dismissed out of hand. Alex Jones hopscotched past that point years ago, and just kept going. He has more or less the same level of credibility as a photoshopped image of a lobster with some insane text pasted to it.

Yet you did not investigate if what he said is true or not?

As i stated previously, it's not about Alex Jones. It's about confirming for myself if it's indeed true or not, regardless if Alex Jones says it or not.

Otherwise, i might as well do this:

not-listening.jpeg

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eryk

Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yet you did not investigate if what he said is true or not?

As i stated previously, it's not about Alex Jones. It's about confirming for myself if it's indeed true or not, regardless if Alex Jones says it or not.

Otherwise, i might as well do this:

not-listening.jpeg
He got to the point, a long time ago, of not being worth the effort of sorting out the true from the bonkers. He does not have a seat at the grownups' table.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟30,314.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
I am not sure what you think I am dodging. There is nothing to dodge. There is plenty of evidence out there refuting Alex Jones nonsense if you care to look for it.
As i stated previously, it's not about Alex Jones.
Yes it is. The video in the OP is Alex Jones and that is what this thread is about.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He got to the point, a long time ago, of not being worth the effort of sorting out the true from the bonkers. He does not have a seat at the grownups' table.

Well....one could say the same about Snopes, yes?

As i've previously stated, it's not about Alex Jones, per se, it's about the issue he raised, and if there is any merit to the ISSUE, and the only way i could possibly do that is to investigate the issue on my own, regardless of who said this or that, which of course includes Alex Jones and Snopes.

• Agree
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not sure what you think I am dodging. There is nothing to dodge. There is plenty of evidence out there refuting Alex Jones nonsense if you care to look for it.

Yes it is. The video in the OP is Alex Jones and that is what this thread is about.

It's about the issue raised.

Upvote 0