United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Disclaimer*

While In no way do I support or condone anything in the following video, I would like to analyze specific sections of it, to seperate fact from fiction, particularly the part about how mRNA vaccines were previously, until covid, rejected by scientists, and considered dangerous.

Again, we are not attempting to advocate the opinions here, this is merely an opportunity to discuss the truth about claims mentioned in the video.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't watch the video, but am aware of Jones opinion on the "vaccine". I put that in quotes because I think even Fauci admitted in an interview recently that it doesn't convey immunity and that it's purpose is to make you not get so sick when exposed to covid in the wild. If that's true, then technically Jones is right - it's a gene therapy and not a vaccine.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Alex Jones dropped out of college. Alex Jones isn't in the field of vaccine's. He has no medical or science experience. No experience with viral diseases or anything to do with science. Nobody should be taken advice about COVID-19 or anything from him. If you look at his bio. You can tell he's wrong in the head.

• Agree
Reactions: sesquiterpene
Upvote 0

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alex Jones dropped out of college. Alex Jones isn't in the field of vaccine's. He has no medical or science experience. No experience with viral diseases or anything to do with science. Nobody should be taken advice about COVID-19 or anything from him. If you look at his bio. You can tell he's wrong in the head.
Bill Gates isn't doctor either he is the computer guy yet talking about vacciness and promoting them right?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yes, but about mRNA vaccines having previously been advised against by mainstream scientists prior to COVID... Is that true or false?

...This is our chance to shoot these wild claims out of the water. Lets begin shooting. The targets are right in front of us, like fish in a barrel.

We can put these lies out of their misery right now with facts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Men and women who didn’t drop out of college, who have medical/science experience, who have experience with viral diseases...they don’t all agree on CoV-2 matters (masks, immunity, vaccines, anti-viral prophylaxis, etc.).

Jones, as you or I, can look over available research and make an assessment. He twangs it all up for his show, that’s for sure!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Steve Jobs, and Bill Gates dropped out of college as well...that, in itself, doesn't mean a whole lot.

Or does it? They seemed to be smart enough to make it quite well without college.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, but about mRNA vaccines having previously been advised against by mainstream scientists prior to COVID... Is that true or false?
I'm sure you could find examples. I think I expressed skepticism right here on CF a year ago. Why is this important?
[/QUOTE]
...This is our chance to shoot these wild claims out of the water. Lets begin shooting. The targets are right in front of us, like fish in a barrel.
To stretch your metaphors even further, it looks like these claims are found in many ponds other than our particular one here. Which fish here are making claims?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure you could find examples. I think I expressed skepticism right here on CF a year ago. Why is this important?

I'm not sure how important it is, but when science makes a 180° turn, it tends to draw some attention... At least I find it interesting, anyway. :)

To stretch your metaphors even further, it looks like these claims are found in many ponds other than our particular one here. Which fish here are making claims?

It's more the claims that are the fish, than anyone in particular. I mean, in the United States, people are talking about it, and clearing things up it seems would bring about a feeling of reassurance in regards to vaccinating.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure how important it is, but when science makes a 180° turn, it tends to draw some attention... At least I find it interesting, anyway. :)
One retired scientist expressing skepticism isn't "science makes a 180° turn." The technique had some serious drawbacks >10 years ago. After many years of hard efforts, several groups of scientists successfully worked out all the bugs. I suspect I wouldn't find Alex Jones' opinions on the matter at all interesting. If you have some very specific points you'd like to discuss, this particular sub-forum doesn't seem to be for debate, so please try elsewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One retired scientist expressing skepticism isn't "science makes a 180° turn." The technique had some serious drawbacks >10 years ago. After many years of hard efforts, several groups of scientists successfully worked out all the bugs. I suspect I wouldn't find Alex Jones' opinions on the matter at all interesting. If you have some very specific points you'd like to discuss, this particular sub-forum doesn't seem to be for debate, so please try elsewhere.

I'm asking questions, and looking for facts -not debate.

...I haven't debated at all here. I have no intention on doing so.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think we should listen to all the actors, musicians, athletes and other famous people...they seem to have the microphone and lots of followers.. NOT..

Also, there are a lot of articles out there that contradict each other.... all written by experts in the field.

Even Fauci first stated that a mask isn't much help.. Then.. we have to wait for the vaccines.. Now..we still have to have the mask ( previously useless ) to protect us even though we have the vaccines (previously the answer to the pandemic )

Meanwhile.. they are all hush hush about Ivermectin which is working fantastic in other countries.. it's cheap.. it's been around for 5 years and is well studied.. just not formally tested for COVID-19...but.. it is now an over the counter drug in Bulgaria or some country near there... for treatment of COVID-19

Personally.. I believe that big Pharma would not recommend an aspirin for COVID-19... even if it worked... if they could state that it wasn't tested as a treatment for COVID-19.

Money is driving this.

Whatever the truth.. you'll have a hard time finding it for the next 5 years or so.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Meanwhile.. they are all hush hush about Ivermectin which is working fantastic in other countries.. it's cheap.. it's been around for 5 years and is well studied.. just not formally tested for COVID-19...but.. it is now an over the counter drug in Bulgaria or some country near there... for treatment of COVID-19

More egregious than this is the fact that our DOD spent $200+ million inventing Favipiravir (in conjunction with MediVector, Inc) and it’s not available here. Fujifilm in Japan patented it as Avigan and they are using it along with other countries.

This was developed as a broad spectrum anti viral (native and bio weapon) for combat troops. Apparently they used to believe there was a valid use for such. As you say, money-money-money changed many otherwise "smart" people’s minds.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
College isn't a place for smart people. I think I missed your point.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Alex Jones is a truther gatekeeper, just Google "Alex Jones shill" or "Alex Jones gatekeeper" to find out folks who have made content exposing Jones on different subjects. For example, he claims to give legitimate criticism to Israel, yet for years used to hang up on callers who start mention of Israel critically, or ask Jones why he never includes them in his talks about people who rule the world behind the scenes, aka, a huge part of the faceless "globalists" that he is at war against. Israel and the jesuits are the majority of the globalists. The international bankers who run the world have a vested interest in calling themselves jews, as revelation 2:9 & 3:9 point out.

Upvote 0