Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Alex Jones has made the news once again with his confusing claims. Unfortunately, so many people believe him. Today, he said, "I declare a Declaration of Independence against the alien force .. that is attempting to exterminate the majority of us, and force the minority to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan.” Do you take him serious?

Article:

WATCH: Alex Jones Warns Viewers That Aliens Want To Turn Them Into Satan's Cyborgs

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Alex Jones has made the news once again with his confusing claims. Unfortunately, so many people believe him. Today, he said, "I declare a Declaration of Independence against the alien force .. that is attempting to exterminate the majority of us, and force the minority to merge with AI computers and become cyborg slaves of Satan.” Do you take him serious?

Article:

WATCH: Alex Jones Warns Viewers That Aliens Want To Turn Them Into Satan's Cyborgs
If you cannot laugh, then you cry.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Alex Jones, imho, stands for disseminating false information
Therefore, he and I ain't friends.
The cascading ripple effect of his fact-sewage should not be underestimated.
It has not been, by me.

• Agree
Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

And the next time you go to Confessional, plead the 5th instead of practicing honesty, humility and repentance.

See what the priest's reaction is.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I have much the same reaction to Mr. Jones.

An allergic one.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And the next time you go to Confessional, plead the 5th instead of practicing honesty, humility and repentance.

See what the priest's reaction is.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I have much the same reaction to Mr. Jones.

An allergic one.

Ok...? Conflating Church and State. Got it.

TIL: Pleading the fifth is against the law, apparently. He must surely be in prison for pleading the fifth 100 times.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here we go.. I like the man. Sure he can most of the time be way out there but.. Like being a believer you read look into search what others believe.. You don't put your head in the sand and not listen. The man has many times had some real truth that others would not talk about. Lol no I don't listen to him. I just over the years off and on watched some of his videos. I will say.. .I have not seen watched him in a few years now. Oh wait I think I saw a clip of him talking with lol Mike Tyson. Not something I wanted to watch.

Its just crazy times.. well we have Jones then look at whats going on in Washington and what Biden+ family is done doing and to all this they say "Nothing to see here..ooh did you see what Trump did?" Hillary back on TV.. like Adam Schiff.. they never lied once

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Poor Alex Jones, I don't know why so many people hate him. He's just a harmless kook. He's the equivalent of watching ghost hunting or paranormal shows on the Travel Channel.

I would agree if it were not for the fact that many believe the craziness he spews.

Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,073.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would agree if it were not for the fact that many believe the craziness he spews.
Well really, so what? People these days believe all sorts of bizarre things. I don't think he should be silenced because of that. To me he's an obvious crackpot, but he can be entertaining.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Well really, so what? People these days believe all sorts of bizarre things. I don't think he should be silenced because of that. To me he's an obvious crackpot, but he can be entertaining.

I did not say he should be silenced.

Reactions: iarwain
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He’s usually 6 months ahead of the curve.

really? Where are the extermination squads, the virus that was going to kill us all in the next few months and we can't stop them, the nukes he has said multiple times were going to be dropped. He throws a thousand things at the wall then pretends when something vaugly sounds similar he was right. Like him claiming to have predicted the shooting at the black supermarket, yet in the same week he made about 50 predictions, and it was supposed to be a different group doing it.

Upvote 0