OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Milla said:
I remain unconvinced that you are going to post anything verifiable or, for that matter, believable, about Einstein and the "Illuminati".

And so far, you are correct, Milla!!!

What about it, Matt? Post the story, the suspense is killing me!!!

Upvote 0

holyorders

Miserable Pile of Secrets
Aug 27, 2004
✟3,631.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
mk

Attachments

• saintceciliamartyrhomage7.jpg
    saintceciliamartyrhomage7.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,281
Upvote 0

Injured Soldier

Dec 21, 2003
✟1,048.00
Faith
Christian
Any post that claims the Illuminati even existed at the time of Albert Einstein is not dealing with facts. The Barvarian Illuminati were supressed over 100 years before Einstein was born, and it is only crazy conspiracy theorists who suppose they lived on in some form to the 20th century. The reason you can't find the true story about Einstein and the Illuminati, Matt, is that there isn't one! It's like saying "I still cannot find the true story anywhere for the secret links between Julius Caesar and Microsoft".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Injured Soldier said:
It's like saying "I still cannot find the true story anywhere for the secret links between Julius Caesar and Microsoft".

You know, I'm a little bit bored with all the conventional conspiracy theories. Do you mind if I take this one and run with it?

Think about it: How could Bill Gates have gone from being a poor college student to the richest man in the world, without some help? There are rumors that the same forces which gave Julius Caesar great power in a short time are still at work, today. They are behind the scenes, running everything. They controlled the Holy Roman Empire, the Ninjas of Japan, the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, and the New York Yankees.

The WNBA champions have never had a woman coach. Doesn't that tell you something? Hmmmm.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums