Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First, I wonder if the writer ever listened to the President's speech, there was nothing in that speech that was inflammatory. I would put this in the middle of political speeches, and there is no way you can fairly characterize it as otherwise. The left wingers are framing the President.
It isn't only the speech... it was months of incessant lying about a "stolen" election, the possible legal remedies and how the Vice President could simply wipe away the Electoral College votes. And, the rally was well-publicized in advance and Trump was happy to encourage his minions to attend. Remember the speech he gave was not a spontaneous event.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And there will be another President. Impeachment papers will be filed in Congress the first day Joe takes office. I think all the evidence needs to be carefully evaluated, Joe has every right to a deliberative process.
I'm sure it will be given all its due.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Won the election?
Defeated God's chosen Dictator?
Upset the fragile supporters on the right?
Called the people who looted the Capitol Terrorists?
Didn't concede to Trump on November 4th?
Want's to do something about COVID-19?
Oh, there is plenty for the unhinged to Impeach Biden for.
Thank you, Rudy.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll have to check out this "American Conservative" but the WSJ is quite establishment, I would say not far from CNBC.
See what the one-letterAnon has to say about it and report back.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟208,027.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It isn't only the speech... it was months of incessant lying about a "stolen" election, the possible legal remedies and how the Vice President could simply wipe away the Electoral College votes. And, the rally was well-publicized in advance and Trump was happy to encourage his minions to attend. Remember the speech he gave was not a spontaneous event.
I see, if you're not a Democrat you have no right to assemble or speak, if you're a Democrat you can encourage the burning and looting of cities and you can lie about Russian collusion for years. AOC is sick and tired of a partial crackdown on those who disagree with the left. Even the ACLU is concerned.

• Winner
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see, if you're not a Democrat you have no right to assemble or speak, if you're a Democrat you can encourage the burning and looting of cities and you can lie about Russian collusion for years. AOC is sick and tired of a partial crackdown on those who disagree with the left. Even the ACLU is concerned.
Well, Strawman, when the President incessantly lies about the election and the legal remedies, there tend to be natural and logical consequences. Like his followers actually believing the lies and acting up on them as though they were justified in doing so. And, in doing so, being subject to the actual legal system ( not the fantasy one of Trump).

Upvote 0