Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So killing a potential child is ok to other people who pretend to have good moral?

I question all on this issue right here.

How is a unborn child not a child?

You call it a fetus, In truth, it is a child who is being created to be a future potential human being.

See what you did there? You call a fetus a child, but not a human being. It can't be either/or.

Reactions: Sarah K
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Its the mothers fault to kill a child, not the rape.

If any one kills a potential child and denied that child the right to live then you are blaming the child as the result.

Every one no mater who you are to be deserves the right to live.

It is not the mother's fault that she has a child. What is so hard to understand about that?

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
It is not the mother's fault that she has a child. What is so hard to understand about that?

No its not her fault, is no one fault other then the rapist, but, still, no reason to kill potential life of a child. That's where adoption comes into play.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
See what you did there? You call a fetus a child, but not a human being. It can't be either/or.

No, i called a child a child, when you was in your mothers womb, you was a child, not a fetus.
The term fetus is only used to do away with a human life.

If it is growing in you, it is a life form.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No it's not her fault, is no one's fault other then the rapist, but, still, no reason to kill potential life of a child. That's where adoption comes into play.

There absolutely is a reason. I have explained it many times in various threads.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There absolutely is a reason. I have explained it many times in various threads.

No reason at all.

When in heaven a child comes to you and asks, why did you not support my right to live?

You cared more for my mothers right to kill me then for my right to live.

You can not answer.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No, i called a child a child, when you was in your mothers womb, you was a child, not a fetus.
The term fetus is only used to do away with a human life.

If it is growing in you, it is a life form.

Go back to school. The word fetus refers to a life stage, just like baby, toddler, child, adult, and senior. It is a medical term, just like puberty.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes I have: preeclampsia. I even copied text from an article and posted a link to it.
Not even close. Preeclampsia is well managed by changes in diet and behavior, and with meds to reduce the blood pressure. The meds pose some risk to the baby, but there's no need to intentionally kill the it.

Go back to school. The word fetus refers to a life stage, just like baby, toddler, child, adult, and senior. It is a medical term, just like puberty.
It's a Latin word that means "baby". You might want to take your own advice.

Question: if a mother and child are tied to a rope, and the weight of the child is dragging both over a cliff, is it okay to shoot him in the head so he lets go? Why, or why not?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

So why not use child then? or baby? I see deception in your language you use to do away with a real human life.

School? to learn how to be deceptive?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No reason at all.

When in heaven a child comes to you and asks, why did you not support my right to live?

You cared more for my mothers right to kill me then for my right to live.

You can not answer.

Show me why a girl or woman not wanting to carry her baby to term while suffering PTSD is not a reason to have an abortion. No matter how you feel about the baby, it is not your baby.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Show me why a girl or woman not wanting to carry her baby to term while suffering PTSD is not a reason to have an abortion. No matter how you feel about the baby, it is not your baby.

Sound like she needs to be counseled and not aborted.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So why not use child then? or baby? I see deception in your language you use to do away with a real human life.

School? to learn how to be deceptive?

Because fetus is the correct term. Child simply means not an adult.

OK, how about looking up fetus in the dictionary?

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

My baby or not I will never support killing a unborn baby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sound like she needs to be counseled and not aborted.

The mother is not aborted.

The bad news is states do not provide money to help pay for counseling. Before a girl can get counseling, she needs money for each session. Alabama rejected an amendment that would tackle this issue. I reallly hope other states will care enough to help raped women afford counseling before they choose to abort an unwanted pregnancy.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The mother is not aborted.

The bad news is states do not provide money to help pay for counseling. Before a girl can get counseling, she needs money for each session. Alabama rejected an amendment that would tackle this issue. I reallly hope other states will care enough to help raped women afford counseling before they choose to abort an unwanted pregnancy.

Yes I know this, its a figure of speech as she had a abortion so she was part of that process.

Well then, what needs to happen is laws need to be made to where the girls have counselors to be counseled.

If they are thinking about killing there baby then that is already a mental problem in its own and needs to be dealt with.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I know you are a man. When it comes to sexual topics men can't understand women's issues all hte time.

Lol, I am a man so I don't understand why its ok to kill your unborn child, how rich is that?

I am a man so I don't understand why its ok to murder millions of people.

Upvote 0