✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Something positive worth noticing. :)

A woman’s kidney donation has saved the life of an Alabama police officer who put her in jail.

Officer Terrell Potter had locked up Jocelynn James several times as she battled an opioid addiction. She credits Potter, now retired, with helping her turn her life around. She has been sober for years.

Last November she found out Potter needed a kidney as she was looking at Facebook, Fox 11 Los Angeles reports. His kidney had failed. Doctors told him he faced a seven- or eight-year wait for a new one.

"I just threw my phone down and the Holy Spirit told me right then that I had that man’s kidney,” James said, according to the station. Tests confirmed she was a perfect match.

Continued on Fox News...

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Something positive worth noticing. :)

A woman’s kidney donation has saved the life of an Alabama police officer who put her in jail.

Officer Terrell Potter had locked up Jocelynn James several times as she battled an opioid addiction. She credits Potter, now retired, with helping her turn her life around. She has been sober for years.

Last November she found out Potter needed a kidney as she was looking at Facebook, Fox 11 Los Angeles reports. His kidney had failed. Doctors told him he faced a seven- or eight-year wait for a new one.

"I just threw my phone down and the Holy Spirit told me right then that I had that man’s kidney,” James said, according to the station. Tests confirmed she was a perfect match.

Continued on Fox News...

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Beautiful story... thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0