Alabama folks

May 18, 2004
Lower Alabama
✟7,643.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I am from Alabama. It is a pretty cool place to live. Nice areas here, everyone is freindly down here in South Alabama. I have lived here all my life. It is kinda sad because they are starting pave our dirt roads LOL! But in a way it is good hehehe!
May God Bless You All!!! Have a good night.

Beth Wills

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
DrBeechnerDD said:
Alabama Is a great place to live, beautiful and friendly. I've lived here for a little over a year now. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually a YANKEE...I developed the dialect so the people don't treat me as bad as when it was evident that I was from New York..
Southern hospitality does kick any Yankees out lol we just have a little funnin' with ya. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CPman2004

The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist
Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
RED that's ME said:
MCC you don't stop at 6 ice cubes you fill the glass FULL of ice first. ;)

Speaking of ice, I would have to agree with Red. A dink isn't cold till the glass is full of ice. However, I don't like as much ice as my Mom does, because I have to aske if she wants some drink with her iceburg. ;)

Upvote 0