YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Probably you all know about Akiane Kramarik, the girl who drew Jesus from her visions.Do you know that she does not believe in the bible? Do you know that she has the same beliefs that we find in the new age movement? That we are all ONE.

I was so surprised when I found out... because when she was little, she was really a follower of Jesus, the Son of God, the one the Bible talks about, but now, she seems so changed and I can't understand why... By chance I searched "Akiane Kramarik quotes" and this is what I found out: We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves.

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Probably you all know about Akiane Kramarik, the girl who drew Jesus from her visions.Do you know that she does not believe in the bible? Do you know that she has the same beliefs that we find in the new age movement? That we are all ONE.

I was so surprised when I found out... because when she was little, she was really a follower of Jesus, the Son of God, the one the Bible talks about, but now, she seems so changed and I can't understand why... By chance I searched "Akiane Kramarik quotes" and this is what I found out: We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves.
Obviously, if you've improved yourself, to that extent you have improved the world. This was the guiding principle of Christian monasticism.

And we are one in that we all have the same human nature.

And we are all one in other way, too: we all need Jesus.

Maybe you should look more at yourself. I hope you're not feeling spiritually superior to Ms. Kramarik.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obviously, if you've improved yourself, to that extent you have improved the world. This was the guiding principle of Christian monasticism.

And we are one in that we all have the same human nature.

And we are all one in other way, too: we all need Jesus.

Maybe you should look more at yourself. I hope you're not feeling spiritually superior to Ms. Kramarik.

You totally misunderstood me.... and you totally misunderstood her real message.We can only be one in Christ... don't you remember when people were one and tried to build the Tower of Babel? I am a sinner.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Never heard of her.
She has a web site aimed at selling her 'art' which supplied this :
"Akiane, her faith, and beliefs are surprisingly simple. Akiane does not attend church or proclaim a particular religious denomination. She was raised in an atheist home and has never attended church or synagogue. Her faith and beliefs are formed by direct visions and experiences of Jesus, Heaven, and angels that began at age four. Akiane recently said “Jesus remains my highest authority, love, and God. My art is only a representation of what I see; Jesus’ glory is beyond description ... I don’t belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God.""

It would be interesting to find out how she knows what she saw was Jesus and by what she tested her experience.

As far as I'm concerned rejection of church attendance and ignoring the bible makes any pronouncement of hers worthless.

Upvote 0