Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Any fans of this show here? My username and picture should be obvious lol.

It has been my favorite show since I was barely a year old. No joke. I have the complete series on DVD and I have played them all the way through numerous times. Even season 4 though I don't like it as well as the first 3.

Season 1 was the best. Season 2 is good for the most part. Season 3 is "ok" with some really good episodes. Season 4... ehh... some good episodes. Good for what it was if you can keep from comparing it to the first 3 (which is near impossible.)

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Any fans of this show here? My username and picture should be obvious lol.

It has been my favorite show since I was barely a year old. No joke. I have the complete series on DVD and I have played them all the way through numerous times. Even season 4 though I don't like it as well as the first 3.

Season 1 was the best. Season 2 is good for the most part. Season 3 is "ok" with some really good episodes. Season 4... ehh... some good episodes. Good for what it was if you can keep from comparing it to the first 3 (which is near impossible.)
I haven't seen any Airwolf reruns for a long time. I like Dr. Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet on Animal Planet.

Upvote 0

Stringfellow_Hawke

Jul 4, 2018
West Virginia
✟37,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Count me in. I have the entire series on DVD.

Probably one of my favorite episodes is actually on season 3. The “where have all the children gone” episode. String follows a nuclear warhead and shoots it down

Upvote 0