timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I drove a relative to the airport and had a meal inside one of its fastfood restaurants. I saw so many familiar faces from different nationalities, some were passengers and some were fight attendants. Over ten of them!

I've seen, come across them before, just can't remember when and where exactly.

I very rarely visited the airport, only traveled on a plane a few times in my life and don't really socialize much. In fact, I don't like socializing so I avoid it if I can.

So seeing over ten familiar faces in one small restaurant in one small international airport within 30 minutes. That's over ten people from different walks of life I've somehow come across over the years some from other countries, all meeting in the same place in such astronomically small time frame. That counts as incredibly uncanny and for me exceptionally creepy. What's going on?

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've talked to someone about it and 1 theory was air marshals. However, many of the familiar faces didn't have the physical profile of an air marshal.

2 theory was CIA. If I'm being watched for the last 10 years by the same group of agents, it's quite likely I'd remember their faces.

3rd theory, my own theory, was they were ghosts. The dead from doomed flights in the years past.

One of the familiar faces stood out quite much not because I've seen them before in real life but because she looked identical to one of the actresses in my favorite TV show - Star Trek Deep Space 9 - a much younger doppelganger of that actress and she went straight to me the moment she got in the restaurant, asking if the seat beside me was taken and she even asked twice. Deep Space 9 is practically an analog of an airport.

The funny thing about DS9 is the whole story plot rests against an imagined reality like The Matrix and the 'real' characters are somewhere in time, the past, present, or the future, not realizing who they really are or world-changing roles they're going to fulfill.

As if the fiction might actually be real. Really throws the mind into a blender. It could be perfectly nothing or at worst, I did actually saw ghosts!

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What's going on?
I worked in a hardware store and there were times when there was not a customer in the store. Then we would get really busy with a group of people. Then they would all leave and the store would be empty again. It was obvious - that group of people was meant to be together at that moment in time. The LOA people say the universe has a way to bring people together since quantum physics tells us that everything in the universe is connected in real-time. What is interesting is that these are people you have already established a connection with.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I worked in a hardware store and there were times when there was not a customer in the store. Then we would get really busy with a group of people. Then they would all leave and the store would be empty again. It was obvious - that group of people was meant to be together at that moment in time. The LOA people say the universe has a way to bring people together since quantum physics tells us that everything in the universe is connected in real-time. What is interesting is that these are people you have already established a connection with.

I'm not sure why. Over ten with same people I've seen before but in different places, different countries, something way off is going on. The laws of probability has gone nuts.

I don't remember ever talking to any of the familiar faces before except maybe to one flight attendant while in a plane but I doubt she would remember me but have seen the other familiar faces some places before. Just random strangers I have come across in different places.

Perhaps I should get around more often see how much more incredibly unlikely event I'll come across!

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps I should get around more often see how much more incredibly unlikely event I'll come across!
I do not believe in reincarnation. But those people say in Heaven we will run into people from past lives and it will be like being reunited with a long-lost friend.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I do not believe in reincarnation. But those people say in Heaven we will run into people from past lives and it will be like being reunited with a long-lost friend.

Better than nothing at all or totally blank mind!:oldthumbsup:

It's funny just now, I was watching an episode of DS9 where the actress look-alike of the lady who asked me twice in the airport got possessed by a "prophet" in the episode. Prophets in DS9 is like an angel or even God but are called "The Prophets" likely because of their ability to see the future and their "timeless" existence, not limited by linear progression of time as we do.

It's funny that "prophets" during a vision encounter in DS9 would always appear as people familiar to you. It reminded me of my encounter at the airport. Even DS9 itself is also practically an "airport", but in space and handling spacecraft instead of planes. but functionally, they are similar, it even has shops and restaurants as well, same things you'll find in an airport

I still find it very uncanny other than the familiar faces, the lady who looks like one of the main actress in the series, one of the only three persons in the series who had very personal encounters with the prophets would ask me twice the same question, went straight to me after they entered the restaurant.

It all starting to look like a test. One that I've likely failed. The "prophets" in DS9 often tested their "man" or "woman" like the "Emissary", the equivalent of Moses in the Bible.

I really don't like tests. I know I've been tested in the past, but I also knew I failed most of them.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Over ten of them!
Maybe you are just ultra-sensitive and have seen relatives of them. For example, my son is 1/3 northern China. That means he is one of the 16 million descendants of Ghangus Kahn. Although no one has ever guessed that he is Asian. They do know there is something different about him. Black people are very sensitive to who is and who is not black. There are times I do not notice at all. For example, I did not know that Megan Markle is black. I sure did wonder what all the commotion was all about with the press. The long-standing queen dies, and the prince takes over as King but all they can talk about is his son's wife. If people look alike they are closely related and share a lot of the same DNA. So if they look like someone you know, they just have a strong resemblance. God is showing you how close we are all related to each other. Perhaps the world is smaller than you realize.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you are just ultra-sensitive and have seen relatives of them. For example, my son is 1/3 northern China. That means he is one of the 16 million descendants of Ghangus Kahn. Although no one has ever guessed that he is Asian. They do know there is something different about him. Black people are very sensitive to who is and who is not black. There are times I do not notice at all. For example, I did not know that Megan Markle is black. I sure did wonder what all the commotion was all about with the press. The long-standing queen dies, and the prince takes over as King but all they can talk about is his son's wife. If people look alike they are closely related and share a lot of the same DNA. So if they look like someone you know, they just have a strong resemblance. God is showing you how close we are all related to each other. Perhaps the world is smaller than you realize.

Interestingly, I'm exceptionally good at recognizing people and making out the race even under heavy make up, prosthetics, disguise, and ageing.

Ironically, I'm a bit Black / Semitic / Latino, in many facial features even though I'm South East Asian. My grandmother at the mother's side looks very Romani (Gypsy). And me and my mom have always gravitated towards Arab and Spanish music. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing due to poor record keeping in my country in the first half of the 20th century and earlier.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm South East Asian.
My wife is Filipino and her niece has some Japanese in her. I saw a girl on the internet that looked just like her.

There are a lot of memories stored in our DNA. 95% of DNA is not identified to its purpose or meaning, They talk about past lives. So it is possible that one of your ancestors knew one of their ancestors. Black people are really into this. They say that they can feel in their blood the trauma and abuse that their ancestors endured.

This is the sort of generational stuff that we seek healing for. God is able to go back in time to bring about the healing that we are in need of today. He does more than just to heal memories. So there are ministries that pray for people for healing for things like this.

We will have a better understanding in Heaven when we are reunited with our family and ancestors there. Hopefully some of the things we endure here will start to make more sense.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
As if the fiction might actually be real.
The Bible talks about angels that present themselves in a way that you are comfortable with. I do not know if I have ever talked to angels but there are times I wondered about it.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My wife is Filipino and her niece has some Japanese in her. I saw a girl on the internet that looked just like her.

There are a lot of memories stored in our DNA. 95% of DNA is not identified to its purpose or meaning, They talk about past lives. So it is possible that one of your ancestors knew one of their ancestors. Black people are really into this. They say that they can feel in their blood the trauma and abuse that their ancestors endured.

This is the sort of generational stuff that we seek healing for. God is able to go back in time to bring about the healing that we are in need of today. He does more than just to heal memories. So there are ministries that pray for people for healing for things like this.

We will have a better understanding in Heaven when we are reunited with our family and ancestors there. Hopefully some of the things we endure here will start to make more sense.
I'm a Filipino too! We have pygmy genes in some of us since they were the original inhabitants in the main island and still thrive in forest mountain communities. They have strong African features, dark skin, tight hair curls, and the typical African facial features.

It might explain why my favorite Star Trek is DS9 because the captain is black and the character origin and development is quite relatable to me.

I don't usually feel strong emotions about Black slavery probably because our black ancestors were never enslaved, at least, most of them escaped slavery. But they were oppressed at some point by mining and logging industries working through their mountain jungle habitats.

Upvote 0

Derf

Aug 8, 2021
Colorado Springs
✟99,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Two possibilities I thought of:
1. You watch too much TV.
2. Someone forgot to invite you to your high school reunion.

Or maybe you were so busy watching tv that you missed the letter inviting you to your high school reunion.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟580,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is probably like the phenomenon of seeing faces in things like water stains, textures, patterns. Your brain tells you you've seen that person before, but you don't know their name or where exactly you saw them before. Then there's other times when someone who clearly knows you, knows your name, walks up to you and says hello, and you have no idea who they are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We have pygmy genes in some of us
Some are pretty small. Our neice marched in the marching band. They gave her the smallest uniform they had and it was still to big for her. They run about the size of a 12 year old American. A large children size or very small adult. I asked her if anyone ever said anything to her at school about their size and she said no one has ever said anything. My wife says they are tiny but fierce. They may have to work harder to keep up but they never complain about it.

Upvote 0