Myrtle Beach
✟15,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I was an Air Force chaplain who preached a sermon on “Do not commit adultery” according to my Constitutionally-protected religious beliefs about which a lesbian complained. I was removed from working in Basic Training. My performance reports and promotion recommendation were downgraded, I was passed over for promotion twice and involuntarily separated from the Air Force. However, the Air Force botched the handling of my case my failing to investigate portions of my case and failing to interview witnesses. After filing an Inspector General complaint, a Congressional complaint, a Reprisal Inspector General complaint and a case with the Board for the Correction of Military Records I wrote to the White House and they directed the Air Force to reopen my case. Here’s my story: Former Air Force Chaplain Fights for Justice 7 Years After Wrongful Dismissal

FreedomUnderFire

Oct 21, 2020
Myrtle Beach
✟15,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
  • Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟938,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Thanks so much! If you would like to help me you could go to the White House contact page and email the President on my behalf: Contact the White House | The White House

Just curious. If the White House ordered your case to be re-opened as stated in post #1, what would you like us be advocating now to the President on your behalf as requested in post #4?

But anyway, welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
call me a cynic but after years of looking at stories of religious discrimination and finding few if any that actually hold up I'm left with some questions like exactly what was said in the sermon? What exactly were the complaint(s)? and how many complaints were there,, early reports indicated there ware several but that later got changed to a single complaint from "a lesbian"

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I was an Air Force chaplain who preached a sermon on “Do not commit adultery” according to my Constitutionally-protected religious beliefs about which a lesbian complained. I was removed from working in Basic Training. My performance reports and promotion recommendation were downgraded, I was passed over for promotion twice and involuntarily separated from the Air Force. However, the Air Force botched the handling of my case my failing to investigate portions of my case and failing to interview witnesses.
After filing an Inspector General complaint, a Congressional complaint, a Reprisal Inspector General complaint and a case with the Board for the Correction of Military Records
I wrote to the White House and they directed the Air Force to reopen my case. Here’s my story: Former Air Force Chaplain Fights for Justice 7 Years After Wrongful Dismissal
And yet people post here on CF, asking why any Christian would consider voting for President Trump! :doh:

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Curt,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 287145

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreedomUnderFire

Oct 21, 2020
Myrtle Beach
✟15,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Just curious. If the White House ordered your case to be re-opened as stated in post #1, what would you like us be advocating now to the President on your behalf as requested in post #4?

But anyway, welcome to CF.
The Air Force has reopened the case but they respond to pressure from the WH so I am asking to keep the pressure up.

Upvote 0

FreedomUnderFire

Oct 21, 2020
Myrtle Beach
✟15,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
call me a cynic but after years of looking at stories of religious discrimination and finding few if any that actually hold up I'm left with some questions like exactly what was said in the sermon? What exactly were the complaint(s)? and how many complaints were there,, early reports indicated there ware several but that later got changed to a single complaint from "a lesbian"

I said, “if you are having sex with someone that you are not married to then you need to stop.”

The trainee asserted that I said, “All homosexuals are going to burn in hell.” That’s not what I said. Not even close.

I was counseled by all the chaplains in my chain of command but there was only one written complaint from the trainee.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray our brother Curt Cizek would be restored back to active duty soon. Thanks for his standing in you word and love through these most difficult circumstances. Give grace and strength and support in high places in government, even as you are higher. In Christ name, Amen.

Upvote 0