Aides feared Trump wouldn't make it out of Walter Reed...

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Aides feared Trump 'wouldn't make it out of Walter Reed' (msn.com)

And CDC chief Redfield was horrified to see that not only did it make Trump not "respect" the danger of the disease, it didn't even inspire him to promote mask wearing and social distancing.

Sometimes his surviving COVID reminds me of the Billy Joel song, "Only the Good Die Young."

In more philosophical moments, I feel that it is God's will that he stand trial for several of the charges being considered by Manhattan, Virginia, Maryland, and perhaps eventually the DOJ. If he remains "the teflon man" what will stop others of bad character from running for office?

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

And CDC chief Redfield was horrified to see that not only did it make Trump "respect" the danger of the disease, it didn't even inspire him to promote mask wearing and social distancing.

Sometimes his surviving COVID reminds me of the Billy Joel song, "Only the Good Die Young."

In more philosophical moments, I feel that it is God's will that he stand trial for several of the charges being considered by Manhattan, Virginia, Maryland, and perhaps eventually the DOJ. If he remains "the teflon man" what will stop others of bad character from running for office?
You mean "it did not make him respect", right...?

Don't know if you caught that or not, etc...?

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I just really wished it hadn't been so "politicized" either way, or by either side, so that, you know, we maybe could have just all dealt with it without all of that, and maybe, well, you know, known the exact and correct full truth of it, and, well, maybe, you know, maybe all handled it the exact way we should have, and maybe all pretty normally maybe, etc...?

Cause that kind of garbage has cost many more lives than anything, and probably still will before the complete end of it, etc...

And it's both sides fault, etc... If the left hadn't dramatized it the way they did, then maybe the right wouldn't have played it down the way they did, etc, etc, etc, and "who went first", etc...? And who is "caught in the middle", etc...?

Well, you all can debate that to no end if you want, personally, I'm over it, etc, got my vaccine now, etc, and still wearing a mask in certain situations still, etc, not all, but some, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I just really wished it hadn't been so "politicized" either way, or by either side, so that, you know, we maybe could have just all dealt with it without all of that, and maybe, well, you know, known the exact and correct full truth of it, and, well, maybe, you know, maybe all handled it the exact way we should have, and maybe all pretty normally maybe, etc...?

Cause that kind of garbage has cost many more lives than anything, and probably still will before the complete end of it, etc...

And it's both sides fault, etc... If the left hadn't dramatized it the way they did, then maybe the right wouldn't have played it down the way they did, etc, etc, etc, and "who went first", etc...? And who is "caught in the middle", etc...?

Well, you all can debate that to no end if you want, personally, I'm over it, etc, got my vaccine now, etc, and still wearing a mask in certain situations still, etc, not all, but some, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!
It the "misinformation age", etc...

Mainly because of "this", etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Trump said it would be gone in April. It was not dramatizing to say that was baloney.

You are right that it's a shame that a medical catastrophe was politicized. But you are wrong that it's both sides' fault. It's obvious that Trump and some of his confederates pushed alternative facts, while the Democratic response was largely science and medicine based.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Trump said it would be gone in April. It was not dramatizing to say that was baloney.

You are right that it's a shame that a medical catastrophe was politicized. But you are wrong that it's both sides' fault. It's obvious that Trump and some of his confederates pushed alternative facts, while the Democratic response was largely science and medicine based.
Trump was most definitely a catalyst that just made everything very much more worse, etc...

But I get sick of the left also dramatizing everything also, etc, trying to drain all your emotions dry, etc, and that also gets very, very old, really, really quick, etc...

And both of them are only doing it for their own selfish agendas, and money, and votes, and power, etc, and that's all we are to either one of them, etc, just a means to an end, etc...

Anyone here at all remember at all, when the news was "just the news", etc, or was just "only the facts", presented in a completely neutral manner, etc, not slanted either way, and how they used to let you make up your own minds or decide for yourself, etc...?

Anyone still remember those days at all, etc...?

Cause I don't think there is any news outlet or network like that anymore, etc, but there used to be, etc...

I certainly can't find one anymore, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No.
Trump was at the helm on the bridge at the ship-of-state.
If he did something that deserved criticism he should have taken the criticism instead of plowing through with “winging it”.

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No.
Trump was at the helm on the bridge at the ship-of-state.
If he did something that deserved criticism he should have taken the criticism instead of plowing through with “winging it”.
See my post above this one, etc...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟321,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

You mean like this Democratic response?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sorry the 600,000 dead Americans got overplayed.
It's what they both do, one over, one under, etc... Then as more time goes on, and the power/money struggle continues/gets worse, one way, way over, and one way, way under, etc, but ultimately it's the people that suffer, etc...

And sorry I didn't "ball my eyes out" continually and all of the time with them always into eternity, etc...

And I'm a pretty progressive person BTW, or at least I think I am, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's what they both do, one over, one under, etc... Then as more time goes on, and the power/money struggle continues/gets worse, one way, way over, and one way, way under, etc, but ultimately it's the people that suffer, etc...

And sorry I didn't "ball my eyes out" continually and all of the time with them always into eternity, etc...

And I'm a pretty progressive person BTW, or at least I think I am, etc...

God Bless!
Well…the Right did go on about 2009’s H1N1 crisis and the Ebola thing, so maybe you’re right, “both sides”.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

And CDC chief Redfield was horrified to see that not only did it make Trump not "respect" the danger of the disease, it didn't even inspire him to promote mask wearing and social distancing.

Since when has a man of good character been President?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟260,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
See my post above this one, etc...

God Bless!
no you're just trying desperately to establish guilt on both sides when it clearly fell on trump and his desire to look good that he downplayed the virus. and it's also on his supporters for enabling it.
you're just a perennial fence sitter.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0