not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where someone asked me what date I was born, then one of my former classmates who continually harasses me said aggressively the "Year of The Pig".

In America I know that a pig is a derogatory term for a police person in the U.S, but this is not the case in Jamaica. She used this term because I do not support the Black Lives Matter movement. I have shown by examples on this forum that the police can be very harsh in the way they treat people, so I do not always support the police. This is primarily because of the bad experiences people have had with the police in Jamaica, when it comes to police brutality I am sensitive to that. At the same time I know that not all police are bad people.

In yet another dream, Jesus Christ showed me that I was in a university walking by, and when some females saw me (university students), they started acting extremely aggressive like they wanted to attack me physically. I could see the hate, the violence in their eyes, like they wanted to tear me to pieces.

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where someone asked me what date I was born, then one of my former classmates who continually harasses me said aggressively the "Year of The Pig".

In America I know that a pig is a derogatory term for a police person in the U.S, but this is not the case in Jamaica. She used this term because I do not support the Black Lives Matter movement. I have shown by examples on this forum that the police can be very harsh in the way they treat people, so I do not always support the police. This is primarily because of the bad experiences people have had with the police in Jamaica, when it comes to police brutality I am sensitive to that. At the same time I know that not all police are bad people.

In yet another dream, Jesus Christ showed me that I was in a university walking by, and when some females saw me (university students), they started acting extremely aggressive like they wanted to attack me physically. I could see the hate, the violence in their eyes, like they wanted to tear me to pieces.

The Chinese Zodiac is divided into twelve animals, and every twelfth year is "the year of the pig." 1959, 1971, 1983, and 1995 are all "the year of the pig." Were you born in one of those years?

That doesn't mean anything. Just think of everyone born in 1971.... there are people of all types, both good and bad. Some are police, some are criminals. Some are evil people, and some are saints. None of them are really pigs.

Maybe you should just undersand your dream in to be saying that you will experience opposition from others and to be prepared for that. But remember that God is with you!

Reactions: mlepfitjw
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Chinese Zodiac is divided into twelve animals, and every twelfth year is "the year of the pig." 1959, 1971, 1983, and 1995 are all "the year of the pig." Were you born in one of those years?

That doesn't mean anything. Just think of everyone born in 1971.... there are people of all types, both good and bad. Some are police, some are criminals. Some are evil people, and some are saints. None of them are really pigs.

Maybe you should just undersand your dream in to be saying that you will experience opposition from others and to be prepared for that. But remember that God is with you!

No I was not born in the Year of the Pig.

Upvote 0