Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What about in rebecca brown's books where she talks about satan petitioning God in heaven?

Not familiar with her work so I cannot comment. What does she say?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What about in rebecca brown's books where she talks about satan petitioning God in heaven?

I just looked up some of her work and read a few paragraphs and stopped. I do not believe that what she writes conforms with the following verse.
Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just looked up some of her work and read a few paragraphs and stopped. I do not believe that what she writes conforms with the following verse.
Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

you dont believe her story about the girl in indiana?

it seems almost like a horror movie to me.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
you dont believe her story about the girl in indiana?

it seems almost like a horror movie to me.

Did not see that story. She advocated corporate salvation where as the Bible teach that it is an individual decision.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Did not see that story. She advocated corporate salvation where as the Bible teach that it is an individual decision.

he came to set the captives free.

she goes into details about how demons looked like said the devil was in human form. how is that edifying or even making sense?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
he came to set the captives free.

she goes into details about how demons looked like said the devil was in human form. how is that edifying or even making sense?

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan and his evil angles appear as dead relatives to people in seances or in their bedrooms at night.

Remember the Bible says about the dead
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Satan and his evil angles appear as dead relatives to people in seances or in their bedrooms at night.

Remember the Bible says about the dead
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

what do you mean by that? Im not arguing, what is your point in response to what i said? What are you trying to tell me? rebecca brown is a phony?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
what do you mean by that? Im not arguing, what is your point in response to what i said? What are you trying to tell me? rebecca brown is a phony?

I was replying to the below statement, she is right in that satan and his angels can appear in different forms including Human. Remember he took over the snake in the Garden of Eden.

"she goes into details about how demons looked like said the devil was in human form. how is that edifying or even making sense?"

"rebecca brown is a phony?" I read a couple of passages on line where she indicated that we can be saved corporately which is against the teaching of the Bible. So I stopped reading. You have to determine whether or not she is teaching according to the Bible for yourself.

Satan is the father of Lies, he will deceive with falsehoods mingled with truth.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was replying to the below statement, she is right in that satan and his angels can appear in different forms including Human. Remember he took over the snake in the Garden of Eden.

"she goes into details about how demons looked like said the devil was in human form. how is that edifying or even making sense?"

"rebecca brown is a phony?" I read a couple of passages on line where she indicated that we can be saved corporately which is against the teaching of the Bible. So I stopped reading. You have to determine whether or not she is teaching according to the Bible for yourself.

Satan is the father of Lies, he will deceive with falsehoods mingled with truth.

i thought only angels are in human form.

Are you saying she is misled or is a phony?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
i thought only angels are in human form.

Are you saying she is misled or is a phony?

Satan is a fallen angel, he was one of the covering cherubim in heaven before he sinned

I am saying that some of her teaching is not what the Bible teaches. You have to draw your own conclusion.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Satan is a fallen angel, he was one of the covering cherubim in heaven before he sinned

I am saying that some of her teaching is not what the Bible teaches. You have to draw your own conclusion.

Does that refer to the Ark of the Covenant?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

but do you think her story was a fabrication or lies?

it being true doesnt mean she wasnt misled on other things.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
but do you think her story was a fabrication or lies?

it being true doesnt mean she wasnt misled on other things.

Send me a link to her story if you can and I will read it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Does that refer to the Ark of the Covenant?

Yes, Remember that Moses was told by God to build the Sanctuary after the pattern in Heaven
Exodus 25 King James Version (KJV)
8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Remember that Moses was told by God to build the Sanctuary after the pattern in Heaven
Exodus 25 King James Version (KJV)
8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Is that what covering cherub refers to? Or throne?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews 8:5
Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Hebrews 9:23
It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is that what covering cherub refers to? Or throne?

Look at Exodus 25 and how things were to be built as the two cherubim are at each end of the ark of the covenant just as they are in the heavenly sanctuary which is the pattern given to Moses.

Upvote 0