Old Route 66
✟34,744.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Do you think God has other projects after the events of Revelation? By projects, I mean, besides a New Earth, he would create life in other places. This possibility was something discussed at my church.

Possibly! God is infinitely loving. :)

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Really? You are asking me to give support for the population of the galaxies by humanity in future.. when you claim without support that other worlds out there are populated now.. ?

^_^

good night
God Bless

Upvote 0

Paul Yohannan

Mar 24, 2016
Old Route 66
✟34,744.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
the devil has influence on the fallen world but the bible doesnt say God gave him official dominion.

I believe the idea that Satan has Dominion, a Chiliast view promoted by Hal Lindsay, et al, is an error. Whatever official power the devil had he lost through the passion and resurrection of our Lord. He is bound and despoiled.

This is why in the Western churches, the last Sunday before Advent celebrates Christ the King.

Upvote 0

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So will human technology be used to meet Jesus in the air and go to heaven with him?
My post using Biblical support, on human technology to be used in future to explore the galaxies was clearly speaking of after the New Earth of Revelation.

The New Earth occurs after the Millenium, since the post trib rapture is believed to occur at the second coming of Jesus, followed by the Millenium, then your question is clearly not applicable.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
My post using Biblical support, on human technology to be used in future to explore the galaxies was clearly speaking of after the New Earth of Revelation.

The New Earth occurs after the Millenium, since the post trib rapture is believed to occur at the second coming of Jesus, followed by the Millenium, then your question is clearly not applicable.

these two statements appear to contradicting each other.

the first says human technology used after the new earth. Second statement says new earth occurs after the second coming. then my question was not applicable.

My question was is human technology used to get us to heaven at the second coming?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

the first says human technology used after the new earth. Second statement says new earth occurs after the second coming. then my question was not applicable.

My question was is human technology used to get us to heaven at the second coming?

Are you saying the new earth is futuristic?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying the new earth is futuristic?
Yes after the 1000 year reign in heaven, the new city coming down from heaven to the earth, the resurrection and the destruction of the wicked, satan and his angles included in that destruction of the wicked. then the new earth is created and those in the city get to watch God create it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes after the 1000 year reign in heaven, the new city coming down from heaven to the earth, the resurrection and the destruction of the wicked, satan and his angles included in that destruction of the wicked. then the new earth is created and those in the city get to watch God create it.

Is the entire earth a city, or parts are?

I mean futuristic in the typical sense of the word.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I've read online that there is no sin in Heaven.
I was responding to this post that indicated that satan is bound today
I believe the idea that Satan has Dominion, a Chiliast view promoted by Hal Lindsay, et al, is an error. Whatever official power the devil had he lost through the passion and resurrection of our Lord. He is bound and despoiled.

You are correct they is no sin in Heaven as it is destroyed in the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is the entire earth a city, or parts are?

I mean futuristic in the typical sense of the word.

No the entire earth is not the city.

"The city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs." Revelation 21:16. The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs, or 1,500 miles (a furlong is 1/8 mile). It is 375 miles long on each side.

The rest of this planet will be the earth made new.

I took futuristic to be after the New earth.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I've read online that there is no sin in Heaven.

"All the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up." Malachi 4:1. "Fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." Revelation 20:9. "The elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10. "Ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet." Malachi 4:3. "Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." 2 Peter 3:13

God will destroy all sin and sinners with fire. This fire will melt the earth and turn everything into ashes. Then God will make a perfect new earth, and the holy city will be its capital. Here the righteous will live in joy, peace, and holiness throughout eternity. God promises that sin will not rise up again. See Nahum 1:9.

A Colossal City In Space | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"All the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up." Malachi 4:1. "Fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." Revelation 20:9. "The elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10. "Ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet." Malachi 4:3. "Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." 2 Peter 3:13

God will destroy all sin and sinners with fire. This fire will melt the earth and turn everything into ashes. Then God will make a perfect new earth, and the holy city will be its capital. Here the righteous will live in joy, peace, and holiness throughout eternity. God promises that sin will not rise up again. See Nahum 1:9.

A Colossal City In Space | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts

So we will be made like adam and eve, childlike?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your question is not based on my statement of when human technology would be used in future, that future to which I referred to is after the New Earth, which is the most likely time that mankind would explore the universe and populate the suitable planets that are found.

You therefore must either ask someone else your question, or arrive at a conclusion on your own.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No the entire earth is not the city.

"The city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs." Revelation 21:16. The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs, or 1,500 miles (a furlong is 1/8 mile). It is 375 miles long on each side.

The rest of this planet will be the earth made new.

I took futuristic to be after the New earth.

Do you think it's possible had other projects before us?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you think it's possible had other projects before us?

If you mean other planets that are inhabited by projects then my answer is yes.

If you mean was there another planet were sin existed then my answer is no.

Satan deceived a third of the angels in heaven and they were cast out of heaven to this earth. Satan was allowed to return to heaven twice that we are told of in Job. Since those times he has not been allowed back. There is only one place in all of Gods creation were sin exists and that is where we live. We are promised that sin will be no more after the lake of fire.

The sons of God mentioned in Job as coming to a meeting are possibly the 24 elders mentioned in Revelation. Remember that Adam was called Son of God and he was to have dominion over this planet but he gave up that dominion to satan when he chose to disobey God. That is why satan was able to attend the meeting of the Sons of God in Heaven.

Remember what he tempted God with in the wilderness
Matthew 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

The only way he could give these things to Jesus is if he had dominion over them.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you mean other planets that are inhabited by projects then my answer is yes.

If you mean was there another planet were sin existed then my answer is no.

Satan deceived a third of the angels in heaven and they were cast out of heaven to this earth. Satan was allowed to return to heaven twice that we are told of in Job. Since those times he has not been allowed back. There is only one place in all of Gods creation were sin exists and that is where we live. We are promised that sin will be no more after the lake of fire.

The sons of God mentioned in Job as coming to a meeting are possibly the 24 elders mentioned in Revelation. Remember that Adam was called Son of God and he was to have dominion over this planet but he gave up that dominion to satan when he chose to disobey God. That is why satan was able to attend the meeting of the Sons of God in Heaven.

Remember what he tempted God with in the wilderness
Matthew 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

The only way he could give these things to Jesus is if he had dominion over them.

What about in rebecca brown's books where she talks about satan petitioning God in heaven?

Upvote 0