Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do you think God has other projects after the events of Revelation? By projects, I mean, besides a New Earth, he would create life in other places. This possibility was something discussed at my church.
It's a sheer waste of time to discuss something we cannot possibly know.
Your church would be better advised to discuss what the prophets actually wrote, things that are likely to seriously affect us all in the not too distant future. Start with a careful reading of Ezekiel 34:11-31

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you think God has other projects after the events of Revelation? By projects, I mean, besides a New Earth, he would create life in other places. This possibility was something discussed at my church.
No.

Reactions: Postvieww
Upvote 0

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How do you know?

It doesn't talk about it. Revelation 21 is after the white throne judgment, where Jesus subsequently threw the wicked angels and wicked men into the Lake of Fire. If God created new worlds with new beings, then they would probably rebel, too. Jesus is not going to die again to redeem a people He hasn't yet made. There's no point. Unbridled "What ifs?" have no purpose and detract from what the word of God does say. Evil rebels are banished to the Lake of Fire once and for all. And the righteous shall live with God. If I were you, unless these questions are stopped by the leadership in your church, I would find another church.

1 Timothy. 4:6-7
6 If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed. 7 But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness.

ESV says (verse 7): "Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness."

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't talk about it. Revelation 21 is after the white throne judgment, where Jesus subsequently threw the wicked angels and wicked men into the Lake of Fire. If God created new worlds with new beings, then they would probably rebel, too. Jesus is not going to die again to redeem a people He hasn't yet made. There's no point. Unbridled "What ifs?" have no purpose and detract from what the word of God does say. Evil rebels are banished to the Lake of Fire once and for all. And the righteous shall live with God. If I were you, unless these questions are stopped by the leadership in your church, I would find another church.

1 Timothy. 4:6-7
6 If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed. 7 But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness.

ESV says (verse 7): "Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness."

It wasn't really a topic that a conversation was about-it was just brought up and I asked a question about it.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
If God created new worlds with new beings, then they would probably rebel, too.

Why would they? With Lucifer and his demonic angels all gone, who would be around to tempt them.

Jesus is not going to die again to redeem a people He hasn't yet made.

Then if an individual in the new creation were to sin, that person's penalty would be instant. Death would occur suddenly. Their situation would not be quite the same as ours.

Upvote 0

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why would they? With Lucifer and his demonic angels all gone, who would be around to tempt them.

Then if an individual in the new creation were to sin, that person's penalty would be instant. Death would occur suddenly. Their situation would not be quite the same as ours.

There's no point and it's a waste of time to ask, "What if?" Even Satan was created as a holy being until the day wickedness was found in him.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Certainly. But they will be revealed at the appropriate time, i.e. when the New Heavens and the New Earth are a reality. For all we know, there may be many other planets which will be inhabited at that time. But speculation at this time would not be helpful.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (1 Cor 2:9).

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find this subject fascinating and a good topic for discussion , how ever do we know why he created human life and placed them on a planet we call earth in the first place?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
how ever do we know why he created human life and placed them on a planet we call earth in the first place?
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. (1 John 1:3,4).

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Certainly. But they will be revealed at the appropriate time, i.e. when the New Heavens and the New Earth are a reality. For all we know, there may be many other planets which will be inhabited at that time. But speculation at this time would not be helpful.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. (1 Cor 2:9).

Does the new Heavens refer to other planets and galaxies?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

with God the ultimate creator, it would seem reasonable to suppose greater, more majestic creations coming in the eternity beyond the new heavens and new earth. This time we may be able to watch as events unfold.

Upvote 0