After Planned Parenthood Attack, No Calls to Close Churches or Register Evangelicals

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And in Sweden you are more likely to be raped by a muslim.

http://openpsych.net/ODP/2014/04/criminality-among-norwegian-immigrant-populations/

Internationally, we know from which group the threat comes, islamists and a culture that is horrifically disrespectful towards its female population.

In America, that threat is less so. I'd like to keep that way so we can all live in peace bad mouthing Christians.

In America, Fred Phelps is our boogeyman. Every Islamist is like Phelps on pcp and acid with a minigun at a gay pride parade. That's what we saw in Paris, and soon it'll be confirmed that's what we just witnessed in Cali.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's true. But can we really pull out of there without triggering such disruption as to collapse the world economy and lead to even more conflict?
I don't know. If we invested the money we're currently using on defense into alternative energy sources and increasing energy efficiency at home, it would certainly make the Middle East a lot less useful to us. Not sure what the correct balance is, but it is worth exploring at the very least.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I cited his evidence in one of my posts. Guess you didn't go back and read it.
I asked you to give me the post#

Apparently that is too much of a request for you.

Don't bother, your arguments are weak and you misread other people's posts.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And in Sweden you are more likely to be raped by a muslim.

http://openpsych.net/ODP/2014/04/criminality-among-norwegian-immigrant-populations/

Internationally, we know from which group the threat comes, islamists and a culture that is horrifically disrespectful towards its female population.

In America, that threat is less so. I'd like to keep that way so we can all live in peace bad mouthing Christians.

In America, Fred Phelps is our boogeyman. Every Islamist is like Phelps on pcp and acid with a minigun at a gay pride parade. That's what we saw in Paris, and soon it'll be confirmed that's what we just witnessed in Cali.
there is a giant non sequitur....

Upvote 0

NolanJ

Dec 3, 2015
Pittsburgh
✟16,140.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I asked you to give me the post#

Apparently that is too much of a request for you.

Don't bother, your arguments are weak and you misread other people's posts.

LOL my arguments weak. You lost the whole Christian terrorism thing so now you are desperately trying to make the thread about common criminality.

I will post it later when I have time to read through the rest of the pages. Not sure why you didnt' read it the first time I mentioned it. Guess you had your fingers in your ears.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
LOL my arguments weak. You lost the whole Christian terrorism thing so now you are desperately trying to make the thread about common criminality.

I will post it later when I have time to read through the rest of the pages. Not sure why you didnt' read it the first time I mentioned it. Guess you had your fingers in your ears.
I will enjoy destroying your arguments.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

US citizens have committed 80 percent of terrorist attacks since 9/11

Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know. If we invested the money we're currently using on defense into alternative energy sources and increasing energy efficiency at home, it would certainly make the Middle East a lot less useful to us. Not sure what the correct balance is, but it is worth exploring at the very least.

Especially when you release the blueprints like the polio vaccine and then everyone can get away from oil. That will take the pressure off for everyone to keep the Mideast stable and then they can go through the, most likely brutal, process of really establishing a post ottoman greater Arabia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you think Christians are the more violent ones in the world currently, you're deluding yourself.
Western nations often have the luxury of inflicting their violence from a distance. Does that make it less heinous, less violent? To cut off a person's head with a sword is a very personal act while leaving a landmine to blow up a random stranger is not - but the dead person is just as dead. I think the quantity of people we managed to kill with drones and blanket bombs (white phosphorus, anyone?) is probably a lot greater than the quantity executed by hand or by gun or suicide bomber.

Are we still keeping track?

ETA: Yes: https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Not sure what point is here.
So Americans can't be Muslim extremists?
Obviously that is not the case. Look at CA
Your conclusion is flawed. That does not say Americans can't be Muslim extremists.

And thank you for a perfect example of a straw man.

Upvote 0

NolanJ

Dec 3, 2015
Pittsburgh
✟16,140.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your conclusion is flawed. That does not say Americans can't be Muslim extremists.

And thank you for a perfect example of a straw man.

Then what is your point? I don't think anyone knows in terms of logic here. How does that tie into Christian Terrorists versus Islamic terrorists? Please enlighten us o great one. We are too lowly to understand your deep arguments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is this your idea of a big issue? One would have thought these meaningless and tiny interactions would be beneath you?

Grouchy today, huh. I like to think of us all as the cast of one of those violent inappropriate content studios. We beat each other up on camera, but off camera if someone has the flu we're all like, "Hey, here's a tissue. Don't have sex with me. Get well soon now!"

Upvote 0