African American deaths by Abortion vs other causes.

Is flawed central banking policy one significant factor in women choosing abortion?

• No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You do an injustice to people when you excuse their mistakes and foist the whole of the blame on others. Consequences are a part of life as is character. And the two must be established early in our children. Scapegoating does little to alter behavior. Personal responsibility is a must. Even when our actions don't yield the best results.

Abortion requires a sexual act that has taken place without contraception. Whether we're discussing underage pregnancy or adults, it isn't difficult to come by. The disconnection in this discussion is how the individual bypassed the easier option for contraception to reach the extreme of abortion. There is a breakdown somewhere.

Prevention was always a possibility. To avert your eyes from that truth to point at the facility providing a service that was avoidable is disconcerting.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You do an injustice to people when you excuse their mistakes and foist the whole of the blame on others. Consequences are a part of life as is character. And the two must be established early in our children. Scapegoating does little to alter behavior. Personal responsibility is a must. Even when our actions don't yield the best results.

Abortion requires a sexual act that has taken place without contraception. Whether we're discussing underage pregnancy or adults, it isn't difficult to come by. The disconnection in this discussion is how the individual bypassed the easier option for contraception to reach the extreme of abortion. There is a breakdown somewhere.

Prevention was always a possibility. To avert your eyes from that truth to point at the facility providing a service that was avoidable is disconcerting.

My intention is not to put one hundred percent of the blame for this on
the people capable of actually influencing Federal Reserve policy but........
I personally feel like I am one of those who is referred to here:
"The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who
will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free.
The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus
freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some,
will be money

Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire
nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will
bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only
survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same
is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions
and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)
... so one of my goals is to attempt to inspire many within the Pro-life community to begin to research the connection between poor American choosing to have abortions...... with obvious flaws in Federal Reserve policy.

My 2006, my 2008 and my 2004 campaign writings by DennisTate.

Upvote 0

Legroom

Feb 9, 2019
Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Federal Reserve Policy and abortion? A big part of the problem is the MEN who are making deposits! When this issue comes up there is a tendency to speak of the women as if they got pregnant spontaneously! MEN are doing the impregnating and in our society they often vanish when it comes to responsibility.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Federal Reserve Policy and abortion? A big part of the problem is the MEN who are making deposits! When this issue comes up there is a tendency to speak of the women as if they got pregnant spontaneously! MEN are doing the impregnating and in our society they often vanish when it comes to responsibility.

So true......... Messiah Yeshua Jesus knew that women would generally love their children even in the latter days........
but getting the hearts of fathers turned to their children..... that would be another question altogether and would require the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all flesh.

Upvote 0