African American deaths by Abortion vs other causes.

Is flawed central banking policy one significant factor in women choosing abortion?

• No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
51132382_2256509534671324_3317290554538065920_n.jpg

These are shocking statistics.

In my opinion.... .this is nothing less than a holocaust and terrible central banking policies are a major background cause for this.

Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

“... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts...”

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest" (Melvin Sickler)

Wall Street goes up and down based on Pessimism vs Optimism and our governments have wanted African Americans to be so lacking in hope that they often choose to abort their children.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
America has been released to Judgement

Thankfully the unborn have some powerful defenders.......

I truly am glad that many Americans are protesting the horrible practices of some scientists on animals......
One near death experience in six involves a meeting with a previously deceased pet.....
Little Colton Burpo who had a near death experience when he was three said that there were many, many animals in heaven. Maybe some animal rights activists will assist the pro-life community to protect the unborn.

Near-Death Experiences with Deceased Pets

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wonder what the abortion rates are for traditional Caucasians in America. Access to better birth control and sex education would cut those numbers just like it has in Europe

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Pethesedzao

Dec 29, 2018
Bristol
✟24,854.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Thankfully the unborn have some powerful defenders.......

I truly am glad that many Americans are protesting the horrible practices of some scientists on animals......
One near death experience in six involves a meeting with a previously deceased pet.....
Little Colton Burpo who had a near death experience when he was three said that there were many, many animals in heaven. Maybe some animal rights activists will assist the pro-life community to protect the unborn.

Near-Death Experiences with Deceased Pets
Yep, they've committed no crime

• Useful
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

These are shocking statistics
Indeed. It would be a wonderment to Margaret Sanger who started Planned Parenthood with the idea of eliminating minorities (especially blacks) thru abortion and birth control.

Upvote 0

Paul G West Sr

Jan 29, 2019
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
✟17,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

These are shocking statistics.

In my opinion.... .this is nothing less than a holocaust and terrible central banking policies are a major background cause for this.

Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy

Wall Street goes up and down based on Pessimism vs Optimism and our governments have wanted African Americans to be so lacking in hope that they often choose to abort their children.

Whoever wrote this statement, "terrible central banking policies are a major background cause for this", can you please make a connection between banking and African American abortion?

Regarding abortion, Margaret Sanger's vision to eliminate Africans's through "so-called" Planned Parenthood is working quite well!

Is is indeed horrible, and it reminds me of one of my own original songs entitled, "Where Were You When Our Holocaust Began?". I suspect the comment "...our governments have wanted African Americans to be so lacking in hope that they often choose to abort their children.", is accurate to some degree, however many righteous politicians (I know that sounds mutually exclusive) did not feel that way back when or now, and we (White Americas) did free the slaves and we (White, righteous Americans) have attempted to bring equality to all people. There has been much resistance to getting that done, by unrighteous White Americans, but we are getting it done despite Democratic resistance, because they believe that they have succeeded in alienating Black Americans from becoming Republicans for ever. I suspect Black Americans will eventually see through their ruse, eventually. Many have already.

I purposely avoided using the title "Christians", and went to "righteous" Americans because their are some ignorant White Christian Americans who are still prejudiced against African Americans.

Much of the new discontent we are seeing in African Americans has been caused on purpose by the left, to prevent Black Americans to see through their scheme. Many Black Americans, like Herman Cain, Candace Owens, Col Allen West, Ben Carson, Lawrence Jones, etc., etc., are making a difference, however the belief is so ingrained in Black Americans that all White Americans are prejudiced, that it is taking a very long time to undo the damage.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yep, they've committed no crime

Near death experiencer Ariela Solsol Periera met her own aborted babies in heaven during her brush with death. She was shown that condemnation was not the point that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was showing her.........

Near death experiences and ABORTION.

But of course all of us are learning how to make this earth less violent and more just so that a true utopia can be here by 2185 or so.

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

People, in this best of all worlds, weren't interested in knowledge; they were interested in wisdom. This was because they were in a position where anything they needed to know, in the knowledge category, they could receive simply through prayer. Everything, to them, was solvable. They could do anything they wanted to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Indeed. It would be a wonderment to Margaret Sanger who started Planned Parenthood with the idea of eliminating minorities (especially blacks) thru abortion and birth control.
. And this has what to do with the modern Planned Parenthood? So called eugenics was a thing back in the 1930s . They also felt that way about Jews and Asians. Just because a stupid idea was once popular doesn’t make it a valid criticism if the idea is currently recognized as being stupid

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And this has what to do with the modern Planned Parenthood?
Only that they are carrying out her wishes, even if they are unaware of doing so.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what the abortion rates are for traditional Caucasians in America. Access to better birth control and sex education would cut those numbers just like it has in Europe

The most potent abortifacients in the world are ignorance and poverty.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Whoever wrote this statement, "terrible central banking policies are a major background cause for this", can you please make a connection between banking and African American abortion?

Regarding abortion, Margaret Sanger's vision to eliminate Africans's through "so-called" Planned Parenthood is working quite well!

Is is indeed horrible, and it reminds me of one of my own original songs entitled, "Where Were You When Our Holocaust Began?". I suspect the comment "...our governments have wanted African Americans to be so lacking in hope that they often choose to abort their children.", is accurate to some degree, however many righteous politicians (I know that sounds mutually exclusive) did not feel that way back when or now, and we (White Americas) did free the slaves and we (White, righteous Americans) have attempted to bring equality to all people. There has been much resistance to getting that done, by unrighteous White Americans, but we are getting it done despite Democratic resistance, because they believe that they have succeeded in alienating Black Americans from becoming Republicans for ever. I suspect Black Americans will eventually see through their ruse, eventually. Many have already.

I purposely avoided using the title "Christians", and went to "righteous" Americans because their are some ignorant White Christian Americans who are still prejudiced against African Americans.

Much of the new discontent we are seeing in African Americans has been caused on purpose by the left, to prevent Black Americans to see through their scheme. Many Black Americans, like Herman Cain, Candace Owens, Col Allen West, Ben Carson, Lawrence Jones, etc., etc., are making a difference, however the belief is so ingrained in Black Americans that all White Americans are prejudiced, that it is taking a very long time to undo the damage.

A minuscule segment of the population actually benefit from unwise central banking policies that cause most Americans to be running like the proverbial Gerbils on a treadmill.

Those same policies tend to break unions......
and tend to leave poor American women in a situation where they feel that having an abortion is in some ways a favor to their child and the only way that they will have a chance to not get stuck in the cycle of poverty.

The History of Banking Control in the United States

Lincoln was re-elected President in 1864, and he made it quite clear that he would attack the power of the bankers, once the war was over. The war ended on April 9, 1865, but Lincoln was assassinated five days later, on April 14. A tremendous restriction of credit followed, organized by the banks: the currency in circulation in the country, which was, in 1866, $1,907 million, representing $50.46 for each American citizen, had been reduced to $605 million in 1876, representing $14.60 per capita. The result: in ten years, 56,446 business failures, representing a loss of $2 billion. And as if this was not enough, the bankers reduced the per capita currency in circulation to $6.67 in 1887!

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’m more included to think that it’s due to racism and misogyny than anything planned Parenthood is doing. Every black parent has “the talk” with their children. Being harassed,arrested, injured or murdered because you’re doing something normal is no joke. Some don’t want children for that reason . The religious right tends to tell women that they should be submissive baby machines and a lot of women just don’t want that sort of emotionally abusive lifestyle.

• Useful
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
. And this has what to do with the modern Planned Parenthood? So called eugenics was a thing back in the 1930s . They also felt that way about Jews and Asians. Just because a stupid idea was once popular doesn’t make it a valid criticism if the idea is currently recognized as being stupid

Yes, eugenics was quite popular in the USA and Canada in the first half of the last century. In fact it was so much so that many Protestant churches actively supported it. Many states and provinces still carry eugenics laws on their books and still use them.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I remember the Loving case that made so called miscegenation laws illegal in America ( giving away my age here;) By the way, that was an interesting movie . Scary that this abuse was legal and happening to real people and not that long ago

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes, eugenics was quite popular in the USA and Canada in the first half of the last century. In fact it was so much so that many Protestant churches actively supported it. Many states and provinces still carry eugenics laws on their books and still use them.

Which is perhaps one of the reasons why Canada's Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau was convinced to make such a terrible error back in 1974 that set the stage for the USA and Canadian national debts to be spiralled out of control.

The Public-Debt Problem

canada-public-debt.jpg

us-public-debt-graphic.jpg

If.....P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau had not messed up Canada's brilliant banking policy that was used from 1940 - 1974 the USA Federal Reserve could not have gotten away with what they did to the American taxpayer since then.

From 1940 to 1974 the Government of Canada put roughly half of the total money supply into the economy through loans issued through the federally owned Bank of Canada. Provincial and municipal governments could borrow the money to build roads, schools, hospitals and sewage treatment facilities at zero or one percent interest. In 1974 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks. At this time it is ninety eight percent. This policy may be great for our banking sector but it was estimated that in the one year of 1995 alone our federal government could have saved roughly SIXTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments if we had gone back to creating half the total money supply through these low interest rate loans issued through the bank that is OWNED BY ALL CANADIANS.

Considering that our deficit was approximately thirty billion dollars for that year, simply by changing back to an already proven monetary and banking system, we could theoretically have had a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS OF THIRTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995.

The massive cutbacks in the Canadian military, in health care, highway construction, social programs and education were profoundly affected by these accounting practices?

I personally think that our being ignorant of these facts is a significant reason as to why so many women live in such hopelessness that they choose to have an abortion.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I’m more included to think that it’s due to racism and misogyny than anything planned Parenthood is doing. Every black parent has “the talk” with their children. Being harassed,arrested, injured or murdered because you’re doing something normal is no joke. Some don’t want children for that reason . The religious right tends to tell women that they should be submissive baby machines and a lot of women just don’t want that sort of emotionally abusive lifestyle.

I believe that a very different world is coming for the not too distant future......

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience
The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

Malachi 4

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, even statutes and ordinances.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of Jehovah come.

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers; lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

All of us need to take another look at the brilliant and necessary Mosaic decree of the JUBILEE year!

The Public-Debt Problem
There is a big difference between interest rates of 6%, 10%, or 20%, when one speaks of compound interest. The following are the sums that $1.00 will amount to in 100 years, loaned at the rates of interest mentioned and compounded annually:

at 1%............................$2.75
at 2%..........................$19.25
at 3%........................$340.00
at 10%..................$13,809.00
at 12%............ $1,174,406.00
at 18%............$15,145,207.00
at 24%..........$251,799,494.00

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What do we need with more people? 7 billion people is a lot . I don’t have a problem with voluntary population reductions . I do have a problem with abuse, enslavement, and murder causing the reduced populations

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What do we need with more people? 7 billion people is a lot . I don’t have a problem with voluntary population reductions . I do have a problem with abuse, enslavement, and murder causing the reduced populations

G-d is using this earth as a soul factory.......
what is going on behind the scenes in the invisible dimensions of space and time is very different from what we see here in the four dimensional space - time continuum.
"I asked how God could let the Holocaust of World War II happen. We were transported to a railway station as a long train of freight cars was being unloaded of its human cargo. The guards were screaming and beating the people into submission. The people were Jewish men, women, and children. Exhausted from hunger and thirst, they were totally disoriented from the ordeal of being rounded up and sent on a long journey to an unknown destination. They believed that they were going to work camps, and that their submission to the brutality of the guards was the only way to survive.

We went to the area where the selection process was taking place and heard the guards talking about "the Angel Maker." We went to the place the guards were referring to as "the Angel Maker," which was a series of ovens. I saw piles of naked corpses being loaded into the ovens, and I began to cry. Jesus said to me, "These are the people God loves." Then he said, "Look up." Rising out of the smoke of the chimneys, I saw hundreds of people being met by thousands of angels taking them up into the sky. There was great joy in the faces of the people, and there appeared to be no trace of a memory of the horrendous suffering they had just endured. How ironic that the guards sarcastically called the ovens "the Angel Maker."

I asked how God could allow this to happen. They told me that this was not God's will. This was an abomination to God. God wants this never to happen again. This was the sacrifice of an innocent people to whom God had given the law to be an example, a light, to the rest of the world. This Holocaust was breaking God's heart. The anguish that Jesus was suffering at the slaughter of his people was too much for me to bear and I begged that we leave this place. I will never forget this: his anguish at this horror and what it represents. This was one of the low points in human history."

I asked, Why does God let things like this happen? They told me that God was very unhappy with the course of human history and was going to intervene to change the world. God had watched us sink to depths of depravity and cruelty at the very time that he was giving us the instruments to make the world a godlier world. God had intervened in the world many times before, but this time God was going to change the course of human events." (Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death, page 42,43)

I highly recommend listening to this audio book to get a better idea of what G-d is doing to educate each and every one of us:

Christian Andreason, near-death .com:
h. Who goes to heaven?

In the end ... believe it or not (sigh of relief), everyone gets to come home! Heaven is a place of ultimate LOVE. When we have learned how to become individuals that base our entire existence and consciousness around manifesting LOVE, we then become capable of entering the domain of the higher Realms of Heaven. If we do not practice Love, we can only go so far and we will be made to incarnate somewhere out there in God's super Universe again and again (unlimited times) until we learn.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is time for the Bride of Messiah to rise up and become much more well informed on important topics.......

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
"The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who
will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free.
The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus
freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some,
will be money

Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire
nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will
bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only
survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same
is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions
and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)

Upvote 0