Africa(n) & America(n) in the scriptures

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
אפרי ו אמרי (afr'i & amr'i)

Contrary to popular oversight, 'Afr-ica, and Amer-ica' are national titles frequently mentioned throughout the scriptures, both by name, and prophetic inferrence;

In fact the very first prophecy presented to the very first prophet declares that the seed of Avraham would come out of another nation after enduring four houndred years of affliction;

At which time they would enter the land of the Canaani, but not until the אמרי Amer-i (lit. westerners) have fulfilled their quota of iniquity;

"...Know for certain, that, your seed shall become a stranger in a land that is not their own, and shall serve them; where they shall afflict them four hundred years;

And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And in the fourth generation they shall come back here again: for the iniquity of the אמרי (Amer-i, [lit. Western-ers]) is not yet full." [Genesis 15:13-14, & 16]

This prophecy which pertains to the seed of 'Avraham' is dualistic in nature, in that it is historically fulfilled (to the letter) twice;

It is important to point out that, of all the Nations upon the earth, only Israel is specifically referred to as a 'Firstborn Son' by Ea'huah Elohym.

"And you shall say unto Pharaoh, Thus says Ea'huah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." [Exodus 4:22]

The referrence to 'firstborn' here pertains to the Divine Birthright, and Bloodline of the patriarch's leading back to Adam.

Which is the divine right, and Authority to be Fruitful & Multiply, to Replenish, and Exercise Sovereign Dominion over the earth, and it's inhabitants. [Genesus 1:28]

The geneological record of birthright's is carefully recorded and meticulously traced in the scriptures from Adam on down, passing through each patriarch unto Yowseph (Multiply), and his son the 24th patriarch elder Aphr-iyem (Fruitful);

It is not until these two patriarchs come along that the easy to trace chronology provided by heaven ceases to be easily traced, as if to show a divine purpose had come to אפרים Aphr-iyem (fruition);

"At which time Yacob said to Yowseph, Elohym El Shadai appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,

And said to me, Behold, I will make you Fruitful, and Multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people; and will give this land to your seed after you for an everlasting possession.

Therefore now your two sons, Aphr-iyem and Manasseh, which were born unto you in the land of Egypt before I came unto you into Egypt, are mine; as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine." [Genesis 48:3-5]

Thus Y'acob himself acknowledged, that Yowseph (Multiply), and Aphr-iyem (Fruitful) to be the fulfillment of the divine promise to become 'Fruitful & Multipy'

"And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Aphr-iyem’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

And he blessed Yowseph, and said, Elohym, before whom my fathers Avraham and Isaac did walk, the Elohym who fed me all my life long unto this day,

The Angel who redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Avraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth." [Genesis 48:14-16]

Thus Y'acob passed both the Blessing, and Title of the Birthright onto Aphr-iyem;

Fom thence the name Aphr-iyem became synonomous throughout the bible with the name Israel, just as the name Y'acob had become synonmous with the name Israel;

Now, as Israel is the only nation referred to as the firstborn son, likewise of all the twelve tribes of Israel only Aphr-iyem is specifically referred to as the firstborn son of Ea'huah Elohym.

"....for I am a father to Israel, yea Aphr-iyem is my firstborn.

Hear the word of Ea'huah, O you nations, and declare it from the remote isles, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd does his flock." [Jeremiah 31: 9-10]

Notice how this 'shout out' does not just go out to the twelve tribes of Israel alone, but the entire world.

While one remains ignorant to the truth of this matter, they are subject to overlook the fact, that it was not Y'acob-Israel who fulfilled the prophecy of Avraham's seed going in, and coming out of four hundred years of affliction;

For it was Aphriyem-Israel who was afflicted for four hundred years, and liberated, thus 'Aphriyem-Israel' is the seed who fulfilled the first prophecy given unto the first prophet;

And so it was by (the hand of Yowshua of the tribe of) Aphr-iyem, that Israel entered the promised land to fulfill the first prophecy of the bible;

However, it was while Yowseph was in Egypt (מצרים Metsr-iyem) that he bore אפרים Aphr-iyem by the daughter of an Egyptian priest.

It was also at that point in history that the birthright Yowseph was a Savior, not only to the tribes of Israel, but unto the entire inhabitants of the world;

Yet this did not occur until he him self was taken from being an imprisioned slave, and promoted unto the position of 'the right hand' of Pharaoh.

Thus this same Yowseph and Aphr-iyem were not just well known aristocrats in Aphr-ica, their names were famous throughout the entire world;

The historians are baffled, and debate as to where the name 'Afr-ica' actually derived, for it is not the name of any Pharaoh, or reknown Egyptian other than Aphr-iyem 'the fruitful one'.

When a yowd י)) is suffixed (-Y) to a proper name in biblical Hebrew אמרי (AMR-Y) it variously transliterates as, -i, -ica, -ican, -ia, -ian, -ite, -iyem, etc., and in this context simply means, 'the people of-'.

Thus the biblical Hebrew word used to transliterate the word 'Aphr-iyem' is spelled the same way the ancient Hebrew would write the word 'Africa(n);

Likewise, the Hebrew word which transliterates 'Amerite' is spelled precisely the way the ancient Hebrew would transliterate the word 'Amer-ica(n)'.

Whether one accepts the evidence thus far as sufficient to ascertain the origin of the name of 'Africa', is irrellevant to the fact that these two national titles (America & Africa) play important roles in the first prophecy in the bible;

It is not until we see these same national titles emerge (in the ninteenth century) to fulfill the first prophecy again that, we can no longer shrug it off as a mere coincidence, without also ignoring sound biblical principles;

Therefore, I submit that, the continent of Africa, and it's native peoples received their national title 'Africa(n)' via 'Aphriyem' the divine birthright of Israel;

Mind you, Aphriyem is not 100% of Hametic blood, as the world perceives a person who is considered to be 100% native African;

According to the scriptures, the national pedigree of Aphriyem & Manasseh is (paternally) half (Semetic) Assyrian, and (maternally) half (Hametic) Egyptian;

Technically, Aphriyem is the father of the Portuguesse people, and his elder twin brother Manasseh is the father of Spain, who collectively are referred to as the Sepheradi;

Notwithstanding, just as the title 'Aphriyem-Israel' may pertain to one individual, a tribe, or an entire nation of tribes, so too has the usage of the term 'Sephardic' been found applicable to an assortment of Iber-ian (Hebrew) tribes;

Thus, according to the scriptures, there are Two Aphriyems, the first one was born with the name 'Aphriyem', yet now goes by another, (i.e., Portugal, Spain, Sephardi, etc.);

And the second one was originally born under another name, (i.e., Ham, Mtsriyem, Cush, etc.), but now goes by Aphriyem-Africa(n);

In general, only the name Aphriyem, and the first prophecy of Avraham connects these two peoples together;

However, one must assume that among the Afro-American slaves, a portion of Aphriyem-Israel's children were abducted along with their half Egyptian brother;

The same appears to be true with the (Hametic) Ameri (native American), who according to the earliest American records had wooly hair, and bore a dark complection comprable to their (Canaani) Hittite (Haiti) brothers;

Last edited:
Reactions: namakele

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
יַצֵּב אָדָם בְּנֵי בְּהַפְרִידוֹ גּוֹיִם עֶלְיוֹן בְּהַנְחֵל
יִשְׂרָאֵל בְּנֵי לְמִסְפַּר עַמִּים גְּבֻלֹת
[Deuteronomy 32:8 Tanakh]
ב, When
ה, the
נחל, inheritence...
עליון, of the Most High
(<נחל ), ...was distributed to
גוים, the people of the nations
בה, when
פר ידו, his hand scattered abroad
בני אדם , Adam's children
יצב, he established
גבלת, the boundaries of
עמים, the people
ל, according to
מספר, the finite account of
בני, the sons of
ישראל, Israel

"When the most High distributed the inheritance unto the (Goiyem) Nations!

When his hand scattered the children of Adam abroad,

the boundaries of the people were established according to מספר the finite account of Israel's children." [Deuteronomy 32:8]

This depiction of Yacob-Israel serving as a biblical template for Adam (Mankind) in the Song of Moshé can be seen in such passages such as Amos 9:7

"Are you not as the children of the Cushi-Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? says Ea'huah, Did I not bring up Israel out of the land of Metsriyem-Egypt?..." [Amos 9:7]

In this passage Ea'huah Elohym touches upon the first prophecy, and informs Aphriyem-Israel that they are 'realatively' in the same predicament with Elohym, that the Ethiopians are in with Elohym.

And sure enough, history shows that an assortment of (אפרי(ם Afr-ican tribes were afflicted for Four hundred years;

However, notice the inversion, and reversal of the roles which the Assyr-ian Israel-i plays with the Egypt-ian [of the land of אפרי(ם) Afr-ica],

First Mtsr-iyem (Egypt) afflicts the Assyr-ian (Isral-i) for Four hundred years, then (according to prophecy) the Assyr-ians take the Egypt-ians, and Ethiop-ians bare foot, and naked into bondage for three hundred years, and afflicts them for an additional hundred;

"And Ea'huah said, just as my servant Isaiah has walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;

So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt." [Isaiah 20:3-4]

Then Egypt and Ethiopia finally receive a resollution from on high, and are reconciled with theirr oppressors to serve together as the people of Ea'huah Elohym, and Israel also will stand among them as the (third) [just like the tribe of Levi].

"In that day shall there be an altar to Ea'huah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to Ea'huah.

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Host of Ea'huah in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto Ea'huah because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

And Ea'huah shall be acknowledged by Egypt, for the Egyptians shall recognize Ea'huah in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto Ea'huah, and perform it.

And Ea'huah shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to Ea'huah, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

Whom the Host of Ea'huah shall bless, saying, Blessed (>happy, prosperous, and peaceful) is Egypt my people, and Assyria the hands of my labor, and Israel my inheritance. " [Isaiah 19:19-25]

Now that we have glimpsed at the dilemma, and conclusion of these two Nations reconciling their diferrences to serve Ea'huah Elohym with one Accord, let's take a peek at the biblical template 'Israel' to see how these things prophetically align;

Yowseph was sold into bondage by his own brothers who hated them.

Aphr-icans were sold into bondage by their own Aphr-ican brothers who hated them.

After selling their brother into Hametic bondage, Yowseph's brothers eventually ended up in bondage themselves to the children of Ham;

After selling their Aphr-ican brothers into Assyrian bondage the entire continent of Aphr-ica ended up in bondage to the Assyrians;

After four hundred years of affliction Ea'huah Elohym sends Aphriyem-Israel a Savior as promised, and the Savior Moshé was described as...

1) being the youngest of two siblings
2) being humble
3) having a speech impediment
4) being a law giver, and
5) a civil liberator
6) the leader of his Nation
7) instituting a Covenant of 10%

After four hundred years of bondage Ea'huah Elohym sends the African slaves in the U.S.A. a Savior as promised (in Isaiah 19:20), and the Savior Abraham was described as...

1) being the youngest of two siblings
2) being humble
3) having a speech impediment
4) being a law giver, and
5) a civil liberator
6) the leader of his Nation
7) instituting a Covenant of 10%

Just as Abram's divine promise includes the names Abraham, and אמרי (amer-i) in the liberation of a people, circumstantially mixed breed with their captor's who held them in bondage for four hundred years, so too is the legacy of the אפרי-אמרי Afro-American peoples.

Though Moshe, and Lincoln were both famous, and highly regarded by many, some of their benefactors found them easy to begrudge, and dishonor.

Thus, according to biblical standards the Afro-American not only bear the title of the birthright 'Aphr-iyem', they are by the divine virtue of two or three indisputable pieces of evidence, One of the inferred seed promised unto Avram.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Just as Aphriyem and Y'huwdah are reconciled, so too is the Assyrian and African peoples after the great ressurection mentioned in Ezekiel 37;

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus says the Lord Ea'huah; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

And you shall know that I am Ea'huah, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and have brought you up out of your graves,

And shall put my spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall you know that I Ea'huah have spoken it, and performed it, says Ea'huah.

Moreover, you Son of Man, take you one stick, and write upon it, For Y'huwdah, and for the children of Israel his companions:

then take another stick, and write upon it, For Y'owseph, the stick of Aphriyem, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand.

Say unto them, Thus says the Lord Ea'huah; Behold, I will take the stick of Yowseph, which is in the hand of Aphriyem, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Y'huwdah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my own hand.

Yet the sticks whereon you shall write, they shall be in your hand before their eyes.

And say unto them, Thus says the Lord Ea'huah; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wheresoever they have gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all:

and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions:

but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be Elohym to them;

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Y'acob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

My tabernacle also shall be among them: yea, I will be Elohym to them, and they shall be my people.

And the nations shall know that I Ea'huah do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore." [Ezekiel 37:12-14, 16-17, & 19-28]

"And in that day there shall be a root of Yesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the nations seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt....

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Y'huwdah from the four corners of the earth.

The envy also of Aphriyem shall depart, and the adversaries of Y'huwdah shall be cut off: Aphriyem shall not envy Y'huwdah, and Y'huwdah shall not vex Aphriyem.

But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together....

And Ea'huah shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt." [Isaiah 11:10-16]

"For there are other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." [John 10:16]

"But they shall serve the Ea'huah their Elohey, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them." [Jeremiah 30:9]

"Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

And I Ea'huah will be their Elohey, and my servant David a prince among them; I Ea'huah have spoken it.

And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing." [Ezekiel 34:22-26]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Mostly, Scripture mentions nations to the extent these nations come into contact with the Israelites.

So even though f.ex Russia and China are very important and big nations historically, they are not mentioned in Scripture (at least not prominently). It is not the size or import of the nation that matters, rather it is contact with Israel that leads to them being mentioned in Scripture.

The Medes for example were not a big deal in scripture until they came into contact with Israel in the Persian era, and after that, when Israel ceased having contact with the Medes and Persians, they fade from the narrative.

I think it is common knowledge that Africa, in particular Egypt, Ethiopia and to a lesser extent Libya, are mentioned in scripture many times. There is however no word in scripture that unambiguously denotes geographical Africa collectively.

As for America, I see a reference to the US in Daniel and another in Revelations, but it's not a primary concern in scripture.... obedient faith, not blood/dna, is what matters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So even though f.ex Russia and China are very important and big nations historically, they are not mentioned in Scripture (at least not prominently).
While China is only peripherally mentioned as the Sinim in Isa 49, Russia is mentioned often thru all of scripture as Gog and Magog.

The US has NO MENTION WHATSOEVER. The OP's use of word sounds [the אמרי Amer-i ] makes as much sense as saying the name "Jesus" is a reference to Zeus; or that a common Vietnamese name is a swear word, even though it is pronounced the same.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Mostly, Scripture mentions nations to the extent these nations come into contact with the Israelites.

History is what 'Falls Out' and 'Proves to be' what He 'Proves it to be', therefore History is His story, though He refers to it as the Book of Life the word History pertains to His name יהוה for He is what 'Fall(s) out', that which is, that which was, and that which is to come.

So even though f.ex Russia and China are very important and big nations historically, they are not mentioned in Scripture (at least not prominently). It is not the size or import of the nation that matters, rather it is contact with Israel that leads to them being mentioned in Scripture.

The size, and import only matter if Heaven says it matters, therefore, in a worldy sense I agree, yet I come to a Messianic-Christian forum because as disciples we are called out of the world, and their views, thus I only pointed out Scripture, and historical Fall Out, as it pertains to scripture;

The term 'Russia' among the ancient Hebrew speaking peoples is a dialectual pronunciation of the word רשע which is the primary word to translate 'Wicked'.

Yet this was only a fulfillment of Elohym's promise to make a nation a reproach, and a byword, like the Scandinavians who were originally called the 'Scandals', prior to their reproach the word did not have the derogatory connotation that it has today, just like the 'N-' word, or the 'Vandals', etc.

The scriptures often address the entire habitants of the World, and therefore debunk any notion that the scriptures do not pertain to someone walking in His Kingdom;

To infer that other nations were only mentioned in the scriptures only because of their contact with the children of Y'acob is extremely miss leading, and negligent to why the scriptures were acctually written.

Just as the inhabitants of the whole world was called out of Babel (which is a reproach, and term of derision presented from heaven), so too is the entire habitants of the World called to be Israel;

One can only be ignorant of these things because they do not know that the word Israel (lit. the Chief Steward & Crown Prince of the Sovereign Author) encapsulates the Blessing & Birthright given to Adam (Mankind) to be Fruitful & Multiply, replenish the earth, and exercise dominion, etc. thus the term Babylon is a derision of the term Israel both titles come from heaven, not a man.

The Medes for example were not a big deal in scripture until they came into contact with Israel in the Persian era, and after that, when Israel ceased having contact with the Medes and Persians, they fade from the narrative.

"...Not a big deal..." Why make referrence to their magnitude if size does not matter? Yet slyly you digress without digressing, by saying "...until...", either they are mentioned and inferred, or they are not;

To infer their only import was to inform a Carnal nation (who was called out of the World to become a Spiritual nation) is pure Confusion, for the word is presented to the world for us to believe, and repent;

Otherwise the inhabitants of the world have received fair warning, that the scriptures are from on high, and they are for the Spiritual being to comply, trust, and rely on;

If and when such a priestly nation rises, and bears the fruit of reconciling the world unto the Sovereign Author, then we will know the difference between who Heaven refers to Israel, and those who ignorantly profess the same.

I think it is common knowledge that Africa, in particular Egypt, Ethiopia and to a lesser extent Libya, are mentioned in scripture many times. There is however no word in scripture that unambiguously denotes geographical Africa collectively.

Many of my brothers & sisters over look the plain meaning of a word, yet how can one understand the scriptures that are written with words if they do not have an definitive foundation to work from?

We do not have to assume when heaven provides us an example to follow, yet to witness the example, and to proceed without heeding it, surely we can agree such would be considered foolish;

Case, and point, Avraham, Isaac, and Y'acob were not bloodline descendants of Assur/Assyria, but heaven counts them as Assyrians (orig.) due to their cultural upbringing, being called out of Assyrian goverened territory;

A modern example, How many Americans have not one drop of native American blood?

To say that Egypt and Ethiopia is an ambiguous referrence to the continent, and inhabitants of Africa whose descendants Scripturally, and historically were taken (according to scriptures) as Mtsriyem-Egypt, and Cush-Ethiopia, yet today we all refer to the same as Afro-Americans, is a statement of convenient denial.

As for America, I see a reference to the US in Daniel and another in Revelations, but it's not a primary concern in scripture.... obedient faith, not blood/dna, is what matters.

Again, I see opinion that does not align with scripture, for starters the Word of Elohym is One, there is no belittleling of a verse, without diminishing ought from the greatest commandment;

How can the word אמרי be of little importance when it is mentioned in the first prophecy of the first prophet?

The context of this name plays a contingent role in the Saints receiving a divine promise then and now, how can one say it is not a primary concern, specially after heaven found it important enough to be written?

"...obedient faith, not blood/dna, is what matters."

Now this is something I can sink my teeth into, yet you presume I have done otherwise, yet without showing a scriptural example to subtantiate it;

DNA is a joke as far as scriptures are concerned, it is for Carnal beings to establish their Carnal entrance into the Kingdom, it can not establish anything of scriptural import, whose truth can only be spiritually discerned.

One can only consciously comply with what they are conscious of, if we only lean upon the verses we do understand, and seek not to reconcile a harmonic conflation of the verses we do not understand, then we are kidding our self to think we know the Word of Elohym.

The only reason anyone is hard pressed to debate with me is because I do not subscribe to anything outside of scriptures, if one says something that can not be substantiated by scripture I point it out, because I know scripture;

Others presume to do what I do, yet fail to acknowledge that is all I do, where they break scriptural protocol by mingleling their own understanding, or the understanding of anyone other than Elohym in with their understanding of scriptures, and my brothers & sisters do so without shame;

Let the Spirit of Truth guide you through the scriptures Only!

On the average, I speak more words in a given setting than anyone, yet can not be 'gain said' this alone bears scriptural significance of the tree whom you are addressing here;

Whereas another will post but a few words, and if there us no scriptural substantiation to their shared information, they are met with a slew of responses to show them just that;

Though I accept your attempt to correct me as a token of you seeking to Love me, I do not recognize opinions outside of scriptural reasoning to sway me, not even the least.

The only proof that Israel is the inferred fulfillment of the first prophecy is History, no name other than Ameri was mentioned in the prophecy, thus (in part) one must know history to know biblical fulfillment;

Knowing that the first is the last, and that the beginning is revealed at the end, and visa-versa, one might think what I posted to be a solid overview upon which many scriptural versses can be reconciled perfectly;

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
While China is only peripherally mentioned as the Sinim in Isa 49, Russia is mentioned often thru all of scripture as Gog and Magog.

The US has NO MENTION WHATSOEVER. The OP's use of word sounds [the אמרי Amer-i ] makes as much sense as saying the name "Jesus" is a reference to Zeus; or that a common Vietnamese name is a swear word, even though it is pronounced the same.

Russia is not Gog or Magog. Gog is very obviously not even a nation, it is a person, mentioned as being the leader of Tubal, Meshek and Magog in Isaiah. (Meshek is very similar to Moskva, so I think Meshek might be Russia.)

Sinim is actually mentioned more than once, but we do not know if it refers to the Chinese or not (China actually consists of multiple nations.)

"The US has NO MENTION WHATSOEVER"

I can see why you would say that, but I was taught the US is mentioned very briefly in Daniel and Revelation.
Not by any national name, but rather symbolically.

It is true of course that "America" is not mentioned in scripture. The Amorites have nothing to do with Amerika, I know that. I was taught the winged lion in Daniel refers to the British empire, and its wings that are removed are the US being removed from the British empire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
""...Not a big deal..." Why make referrence to their magnitude if size does not matter? Yet slyly you digress without digressing, by saying "...until...", either they are mentioned and inferred, or they are not;"

I am not being sly. If we are to share facts, let's not get into name-calling, ok ?

I did not make reference to their magnitude. I am saying they were not a big deal IN SCRIPTURE, which is true. Where did I make reference to their magnitude ?

The Medes were IN FACT not a big focus in scripture, prior to the Persian era (Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther).

Before the Persian era, and after the Persian era, the Medes and Persians were not as important. In scripture, that is.

Nations are typically mentioned to the extent they appear in scripture. The Africans had more contact with the Jews than the Russians, Chinese, Pacific Islanders or Europeans, that is why they are mentioned more often in scripture. China had a huge empire, yet is not a big focus in scripture at all. The size does not matter, it is whether or not they come into contact with the people of the Bible that determines whether they are mentioned in the Bible.

Similarly: the Vikings had contact with Finns and Sami, therefore the Finns and Sami are mentioned in Viking texts. The Vikings did not have contact with the Chinese, therefore the Chinese are not mentioned in Viking texts. This is obvious. There is nothing strange about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

I would think that a mentioning of the east, would refer to those who inhabit the east!

Now we know that one of Noah's grandsons was cursed after a certain manner, ought nought we to open our eyes and acknowledge cinderella when the shoe fits?

The US has NO MENTION WHATSOEVER.

King Nebuchednezzar receieved a vision that pertains to the Last days, wherein he sees a Great statue depicting Babylon, however, contrary to popular opinion, Babylon is depicted not by one nation, but a sequence of nations that rise in turn to unequivocally exercise World Domination;

The very last nation is comprised of the seed of Anowsh (lit. mankind), yet will not remain United;

Well, one can not un unite, unless they are first United....this is not a popularity contest, this is His word, His Truth, if it does not fancy you, then know this, you are not alone.

In the Last days a real Stone will strike the foot of a real nation that exercises real World Domination, and upon that real Stone the real Sovereign Author of Heaven, and Earth will establish a real nation, that will really Stand Forever, and Never be destroyed.

Only denial can interfere with one clearly perceiving who the last nation of Babylon is.

"Hear you the word which Ea'huah speaks unto you, O house of Israel:

Thus says Ea'huah, Learn not the way of the nations, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the nations are dismayed at them.

For the Customs of the people are vain: for one cuts a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

[Open your eyes, Elohym is describing one of the Costums of the Nations which we should not learn, or associate our self with]

They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, so that it יפיק ולוא does not 'totter'.

They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they have to be carried, because they can not walk.

Be not afraid of them; for they can not do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Forasmuch as there is none like unto you, O Ea'huah; you are great, and your name is great in might.

Who will not fear you, O King of nations? for unto you does this (Custom) pertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto you.

But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

[If you are too young to remember, or are not aware of our history, then please let me be the first to inform you, the term 'Brute(-ish)' was originally, and only a byword, and term of derusion for the 'Brit(-ish']

Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.

But Ea'huah is the true Elohym, he is the living Elohym, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation." [Jeremiah 10:1-10]

If you can not see the Custom of decorating a Christmas tree in this biblical passage, then it is because you have an affinity for Christmas that is greater than your affinity for our Sovereign Author;

And though the Nations of the World celebrate this Custom, they are only following the affinity of the greater Nation inferred in these passages;

The OP's use of word sounds [the אמרי Amer-i ] makes as much sense as saying the name "Jesus" is a reference to Zeus; or that a common Vietnamese name is a swear word, even though it is pronounced the same.

Phonetically speaking, you are 100% correct!

And you act like you either never read Jeremiah 1:11, or do not understand why He provides examples for us to expedite our understanding of His word, an example which, I would think a disciple would only be eager to follow!

Oh wait a minute, my bad, you probably never even read the real Yermiah passage, how can I presume your reluctance to comply, if you have never read, and understood, silly me, please forgive!

וַיְהִי דְבַר יְהוָה אֵלַי לֵאמֹר מָה אַתָּה רֹאֶה יִרְמְיָהוּ וָאֹמַר מַקֵּל שָׁקֵד אֲנִי רֹאֶה:
וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֵלַי הֵיטַבְתָּ לִרְאוֹת כִּי שֹׁקֵד אֲנִי עַל דְּבָרִי לַעֲשֹׂתוֹ: [Jeremiah 1:11-12]

"Moreover the word of Ea'huah came unto me, saying, Yeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a rod of שָׁקֵד (shakade) an almond tree.

Then said Ea'huah unto me, you have well seen: for I will שֹׁקֵד (shakad) 'expedite' the performance of my word." [Jeremiah 1:11-12]

The truth not only removes a veil of ignorance from our eyes, it also removes a layer of protection, for we are held accountable for what we know, even if it is what we stand in denial of.

"Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.

They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:

They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:

They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.

They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusts in them." Psalms 115:4-8]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Russia is not Gog or Magog. Gog is very obviously not even a nation, it is a person, mentioned as being the leader of Tubal, Meshek and Magog in Isaiah. (Meshek is very similar to Moskva, so I think Meshek might be Russia.)

Sinim is actually mentioned more than once, but we do not know if it refers to the Chinese or not (China actually consists of multiple nations.)

I can see why you would say that, but I was taught the US is mentioned very briefly in Daniel and Revelation.

It is true of course that "America" is not mentioned in scripture. The Amorites have nothing to do with Amerika, I know that. I was taught the winged lion in Daniel refers to the British empire, and its wings that are removed are the US being removed from the British empire.

Though Gog is one person, so was Adam, Israel, etc., etc.,

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

It's true, a modern formalized form of Hebrew will phonetically transliterate a word, thus America in Modern Hebrew would not appear as אמרי yet I accounted properly for the Yowd suffix and you ignore it as if it were opinion, and not fact;

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
""...Not a big deal..." Why make referrence to their magnitude if size does not matter? Yet slyly you digress without digressing, by saying "...until...", either they are mentioned and inferred, or they are not;"

I am not being sly. If we are to share facts, let's not get into name-calling, ok ?
My deepest apology, in my vocabulary the context in which I used the word is not a name, again I appologize there was no such (conscious) attempt on my behalf;

I was attempting to describe what I also suspected to be an unconscious act of slyness on your behalf, meaning I never once thought it was your intention to (as I saw ut) contradict your speech, which I was trying to slyly point out;

I did not make reference to their magnitude. I am saying they were not a big deal IN SCRIPTURE, which is true. Where did I make reference to their magnitude ?

In my English vocabulary the word 'Big' is only used in a context to describe 'Magnitude', so now you can see how our different vocabularies are prone to cause us to stumble over one another;

That only means we have to exercise more patience with one another, and carefully interogate each other as to more precisely understand what it is we do mean;

For heavens sake let me not put words un your mouth, nor ignore the ones which heaven places therein.

The Medes were IN FACT not a big focus in scripture, prior to the Persian era (Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther).

I hear the words, yet I do not see how you are able to grammatically detach the concept of magnitude from the word big, it's like a stumbling block for me, perhaps a parable, or a paraphrasing will help me to see what it is you are saying.

Before the Persian era, and after the Persian era, the Medes and Persians were not as important. In scripture, that is.

I am so greatful for my lexicographical studies...

When Y'shua said that John is the greatest of those born of a woman, yet the least in the kingdom is greater than him..., he was using the word 'great' in a context that pertains to magnitude;

Yet, he leaves us to reconcile the diametrically opposing views, to which there can only be one solid answer, i.e., the least in the kingdom are those who break the law, and teaches others ti break the law;

The only way that the least in the kingdom can be greater than John is because the greatest in the kingdom finds sinners to be the Most Important in the kingdom, remember the joy of the Father when the prodigal son returns.

Nor did Y'shua come for those who do not need saving;

Nations are typically mentioned to the extent they appear in scripture. The Africans had more contact with the Jews than the Russians, Chinese, Pacific Islanders or Europeans, that is why they are mentioned more often in scripture. China had a huge empire, yet is not a big focus in scripture at all. The size does not matter, it is whether or not they come into contact with the people of the Bible that determines whether they are mentioned in the Bible.

If they are mentioned in the bible directly, or indirectly they are the people of the bible, I suspect the lack of harmony between our understandings now goes beyond vocabulary, but more a differential matter of what I am able to accept, and what you are able to accept;

When scriptures say that a tribe will be blessed more than any other tribe, and receive provisions to accomodate their numbers, then that is what I will believe;

When the Sovereign Author of heaven and earth tells the inhabitants of the world to listen up, then I believe the inhabitants of the world share an equal importance in what heaven has to say.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Though Gog is one person, so was Adam, Israel, etc., etc.,

Gog is not mentioned as a forefather of a nation. He is mentioned as a leader of Tubal, Meshek and Magog, three extant nations. I am one person too, that doesn't mean I'm a father of a nation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0